• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Migit's National Dex 2!

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2011
Thanks so much man! I was pretty excited to get the Oshawott too, and didn't realized I was getting more than one Mew back. :P
Hope you satisfy some people with that Simisage.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Thanks so much man! I was pretty excited to get the Oshawott too, and didn't realized I was getting more than one Mew back. :P
Hope you satisfy some people with that Simisage.

You wanted the mew cloned? How would that work if you didnt get more than 1 back?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I figured I was trading you one for that charmander and you'd clone it and give one back. I've never really had anything cloned for me. xD

oh, I thought Giratina was for Charmander, and you wanted extra mews for future trades with people. Thats why i gave you 3. xD

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
NOTE: To anyone I have trades with for 5th Gen, if they do not happen in the next 4-5 hours they will not be happening.
The game was not mine, it belonged to a friend who was waiting for the 3DS to be released. As that happens tomorrow I have to return the game to him.
Sorry for the inconvience

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
Hey
You must've missed my post :O
No problem I'll just repost it then :P
the modest chinchou and shiny bulbasaur are for my soul silver =)

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
ok that's alright thanks anyway

I have Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squitle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Snivy shiny though, which ill give you for free if you want them.
Youve helped me out in the past so I owe you, plus chances are my mate will be restarting the game so they'll just get deleted anyway

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
I have Bulbasuar, Charmander, Squitle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and Snivy shiny though, which ill give you for free if you want them.
Youve helped me out in the past so I owe you, plus chances are my mate will be restarting the game so they'll just get deleted anyway

ok thanks I will have the Chikorita and Cyndaquil

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Just curious if you have a Pawniard? If so can I get 3 eggs? I can trade you a Simisage for one of said eggs. Also do you do egg moves?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Just curious if you have a Pawniard? If so can I get 3 eggs? I can trade you a Simisage for one of said eggs. Also do you do egg moves?

I do, but im not doing much on Black as im giving it back to my friend in the morning (im about to go to bed). Talk to Eurydice about Pawniard, he has quite a few of them

Back