• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Newbie!

Years
Hello! :)
I'm new to this site, but certainly not new to Pokemon! I started playing pokemon at the age of 6- my first game was Ruby. Since then, I've played most of the DS games and I'm planing on getting Pokemon X.
I can't wait to meet you all!

ArcanineIsDaBomb

Arcanine + Golurk
Years
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Your first game was ruby? One of my favorite games in the series is sapphire (although it'd probably be emerald if I had it) you should check out the advance generation games forum if you're a big fan! Also, you should head over to the Pokemon X and Y forum for speculation, if you haven't already! I'm really excited too, and can't wait to get my very own sword-legged, rainbow-antlered deer! :D

But also, you should tell us a bit more about yourself! Do you have any hobbies, favorite food, etc? :D

Hope to see you around!

-Golurk

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Auaria, welcome to PokeCommunity. My first Pokemon game was Crystal, which by far is still my favorite Pokemon game. Unfortunately I lost it years ago ):

From what you have said here, it sounds like you'd like the Advance Generation Games forums, Fourth Generation Games forums, Black and White forums, and Black 2 and White 2 forums. (Sorry for the long list)

If you are into the DS Games, you should check us out at the Trade Corner, here you can peruse the trade threads there or request a specific Pokemon at the Quick Trade Thread (make sure you read the rules though)

As ArcanineIsDaBomb has mentioned, you it would be great if you could share a little more about yourself, though there is no pressure to share here if you don't want to.

In any case, I hope you have been enjoying yourself here at PokeCommunity and I hope to see you around.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Auaria!
My first Pokemon game happened to be Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire as well. I think you should join Hoenn Region Fan Club if you want.

Enjoy yourself in PC and don't forget to check the rules!

Last edited:
Years
Heya Auaria, welcome to PC! :D

So you started with Sapphire? The third generation was really good in my opinion and it's the gen that hooked me the most. Must have poured at least 150-200 hours my Sapphire years ago when it was new. <3 If you like the third gen, we have a rather comprehensive Advance Gen. Games section where you can talk about them here! That includes FireRed and LeafGreen, too, since they were part of the GBA Pokemon generation.

But yeah, Pokemon X and Y look really awesome! I thought it was too good to be true when I first saw the news so it's still really exciting to think about. Hopefully time moves faster so October 2013 can get here already. Thought about what starter you were going to pick yet? Psst... go down the Froakie side and you'll get a cookie. :3; But in all seriousness, you totally must stop by the X and Y section to chat about the games with us! It's great being part of a community around this time since you get to speculate until the game's release along with bunches of other excited members. We'd love for you to be involved!

Anyway, make sure to keep checking back here and enjoy your stay. The more the merrier! You can contact me anytime if you need help or just want to chat. ^^

Back