• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Crystal Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2022
Ok i just downloaded it

Looks nice

EDIT :
Here is fixed version of CR, most of bugs are fixed.

i downloaded this version but when i (try to) launch the game, an error appears : "RGSS-RTP Standard not found."

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Ok i got an idea for Crystal Rain more info soon, and i need someone who help me with the game. PM if you want to help me.

pokemonforever27

IS RIDING LUGIA...
Years
i downloaded this version but when i (try to) launch the game, an error appears : "RGSS-RTP Standard not found."

I had the same problem. Open the file "Game.ini" in Notepad. Remove the text "Standard" on line "RTP1=" (see below for image). That should fix the problem.

fixzk.jpg

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
This thread, unfortunately, is far too much like the ones I saw before I left. The game looks to be a GBA-styled clone of Crystal version, with a few basic additions and a little in the way of innovation. The thread is also rather poorly designed, with little in the way of thought, and no real explanation of why I should download the game and try it. Not to mention a large credit list that would have been better off if left in the game.

All in all, this thread disappoints me. I would recommend that, instead of trying to remake a game that already exists, you try to make something new. I'm not saying to come up with a few hundred pokemon, new moves, or anything like that. But possibly set a game in a new region, with different people and different experiences. In my mind, that would be far more impressive than cloning a game that, while fun, already exists and is easily accessible.

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2012
I'm not bashing anybody here, but why hasn't anybody made a remake of Colosseum/XD?

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
@above

It's a Gamecube game. Having good graphics, it really doesn't need to be remade (and dowgraded) for the GBA.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2010
Hey, I've already downloaded the game, extracted the folder, and I tried to play it, but there seems to be a problem.
Once the game window opens, an error window pops-up saying:
RGSS-RTP Standart not found.
What should I do to play it?
Thank you.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
I had the same problem. Open the file "Game.ini" in Notepad. Remove the text "Standard" on line "RTP1=" (see below for image). That should fix the problem.

fixzk.jpg

Hey, I've already downloaded the game, extracted the folder, and I tried to play it, but there seems to be a problem.
Once the game window opens, an error window pops-up saying:
RGSS-RTP Standart not found.
What should I do to play it?
Thank you.

Looking back a few pages is simple. :P

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2010
Thank you, I had tried adding standart where it said RTP2 and RTP3, but I never tought of removing it.

EDIT: Now I got another problem.
I load the game, and when I press enter, it says that not all needed fonts are installed to play correctly. I press x a couple of times, and the new game thing appears. I got an error, I closed it. Did the same thing again, and now managed to get into the part where I say my name, when I pressed z, then enter I got this:

---------------------------
Pokemon Crystal Rain
Exception: TypeError
BitmapCache:171:in `+'
BitmapCache:171:in `load_bitmap'
BitmapCache:235:in `character'
Sprite_Character:62:in `update_or'
PerspectiveTilemap:408:in `shadow_update'
Shadow:169:in `update'
PerspectiveTilemap:404:in `shadow_initialize'
Shadow:145:in `initialize'
Spriteset_Map:31:in `new'
Spriteset_Map:31:in `_animationSprite_initialize'

This exception was logged in errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK

Are this bugs gonna appear the whole game or something?

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
As soon i can i will upload new version of game with some bugs fixed.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
can someone help me have a problem and that the
I have 32 bit Windows 7 Professionel
one more fonts used in this game do not exist on the system
The game can be played, but the look of the game`s text will not
be optimal
someone has a solution for it
Please can someone help me

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I can't extrat this file. If opening it directly it wants me to use a 64 bit which I don't know how to change to. When I try to save it on my computer first it doesn't download all the way and gets an error.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
My game won't work.
I don't know if there is a posted solution for this or not yet, but every time I try to play the game right after it opens a box pops up saying
"RGSS-RTP Standard not found."
What do I have to do?

EDIT: Nevermind. I read a few pages back and found a solution. But then I ran into another problem. When i try to start a new game it says that not all fonts required for this game are installed. And then it says that no fonts to install were found. Then it glitches with that huge thing that about 5 other people have already posted. What do I do?

And BTW, it's cool to release a game, but you should probably make sure it's not so glitchy.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2014
This is a very, very cool game. But, seriously, it's too slow (at less in battle), if you want to train it takes a lot of time!.
May be you can implement a button to accelerate the game like "z" button in raptor version.
Or if there is a way to speed up the game, please tellme.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Since I recently put this game in the Downloadable Games thread, I'm going to leave this post there but please keep in mind that threads over two months old are not to be posted in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back