• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension Tripper☆☆ Hyperdimension Neptunia Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Group_4.png

Welcome to the Hyperdimension Neptunia Fan Club!!

This club spans over the games, anime, and manga of Gamindustri' s favorite CPUs and the adorable Candidates of Gamindustri and their perilous and parodying adventures to become top ruler of all!
Each quirky character is a personified video game console (Xbox, NES, Sega Genesis, PS3 and so on) that fights one another, and other baddies in a literal console war. The anime is an alternative dimension from the games, and the first two games (HDN and MK2) are an alternate dimension from the latest one in the series (Victory)
PC Rules and fan club general rules apply at all times. Please try to stay on topic, and do not bash or flame other people's choices in characters, games, ect. Let's try to also keep it as PG as possible. The Anime did go overboard on fan service, and the like...when posting pictures, try to keep that in mind! Constructive criticism is okay as well, but please give reasoning behind it!

In order to sign up, all I need to know is your Username and Favorite CPU or Candidate of either Leanbox, Lowee, Planeptune or Lastation you support!

Lastation:
22Le96ffc.png
27l71e121_by_icyspiritify-d5xoqp6.png

Noire - Arc
Uni -

Lowee:
23l8b8d04_by_icyspiritify-d5x6xuj.png
28l327cf2_by_icyspiritify-d5xt4qr.png
29l0a859f_by_icyspiritify-d5xyf3b.png

Blanc - Samus Aran, Pikachu, Live on Stage!, The Ruby of the Sea, TheKantoKid
Ram -
Rom -

Leanbox:
24l155845_by_icyspiritify-d5xgefc.png

Vert - Silver Soul of Johto

Planeptune:
20l45748f_by_icyspiritify-d5wtslu.png
25l473653_by_icyspiritify-d5wzb9c.png
21lee72bd_by_icyspiritify-d5wrrxo.png

Neptune - Twisted Cuteness
Nepgear - Gleam Noiyam
Plutia - Satoshi Ookami

Other CPUs not governing a nation:
Peashy - Miracle Seed
Rei -
Arifore - Noibat​

Last edited:

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
I loved the games, but I didn't really enjoy the anime much. It was too all over the place for me...also, granted it's a Sony based game, I'm annoyed with the extreme bias Noire gets
Username: Miracle Seed
Desired CPU/Candidate: Peashy

Years
Welcome!! I've added you~
Well, I guess because they're solely on Playstation products is the excuse for the bias? Though...not that great of one, really

Years
Welcome, welcome!~ as of right now, only one character per person. As we progress, I'll allow older/frequent posters the choice of multiples ♡

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Gimme all the Pluties before they are out of stock!

Username: I love HanaKana Satoshi Ookami
Claim: Plueeeeeee

Btw Peashy and Rei governed a nation =D
(I have all those trophies in the first post, so I should get all girlzzzz :P)

Last edited:
Years
Welcome!~ Pluti-poo is my second favorite. I'm really glad she was introduced! I wasn't sure where to put the last three as they no longer govern a land mass and this page is still under construction ;////;

Now that we have some members, we can start a topic!
How did you come across Hyperdimension Neptunia? Was it the games, anime, or manga that you got hold of first? Also, what about it caught your eye?

I was reading about it a NIS site, (I love all things Nippon) and they where advertising MK2. I put in a preorder tor it, and was lucky enough to find a copy of HDN my next visit to Gamestop. I'm glad I found out about it, because it's a great series! The art is pretty, and the refrences/humor is great!

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
Years
How did you come across Hyperdimension Neptunia? Was it the games, anime, or manga that you got hold of first? Also, what about it caught your eye?

I was reading about Nisa as DLC for Disgaea and wanted to know where she was from. For like longest time Compa was my favorite character. Now it's hard to say

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Dunno how I got hold of the actual Neptunia series but anime was first for me =)
And... Plutie =D I pretty much watch/play anything with Hanazawa Hana so I immediately purchased Victory =D
And... I played in reverse order :D Victory -> mk2 -> Original

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years

Saw the first trailer for the original Hyperdimension Neptunia, then I bought it when it came out. I was initially curious on the concept, and loved the character designs, so those immediately pulled me in. Despite some glaring flaws with the first game, I still had fun time with it. Since then, I've been an avid follower of the series, playing all the games that have been released in NA, watching the anime, and also planning to import Victory II when it comes out in Japan.

Years
  • Age 36
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
Username: Samus Aran
Desired CPU/Candidate: Blanc

I first found Victory from a friend. It was one of my first few PS3 games I platinumed. I couldn't get through the first. The battle system is awful

Noibat

Years
Username: Noibat
Desired CPU/Candidate: Arifore

The design and the plot pulled me in. The art is exceptionally lovely. I first heard about it from someone on twitter and wanted to give it a shot

Years
Welcome to the both of you! Your choices have been added ♡
I'm glad they're using the Victory battle control for the remakes for the vita. Playing the older games was torture at times

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
Username: Twisted Cuteness
Desired CPU/Candidate: Neptune
my friend bought the games, and I hung around to watch. The comedy had me hooked as well as the CPU designs. I'm making my way through my second play through of Victory, and my first of MK2

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Username: Silver Soul of Johto
Desired CPU/Candidate: Vert.

My first game was MK2 because I missed out on the first when I was moving and had to cancel my preorder. I really like the Candidates. They're adorable

Years
All Main CPUs have been claimed!
tumblr_n410winFIq1swwpmvo7_250.png

The games have tons of DLC that are dungeons, costumes, weapon packs...but there are also very interesting characters that have me en made throughout the games that contribute to the party, so Which DLC characters are your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back