• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Right, right, right! What are we talking about again?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
What part of the Pokemon franchise to do you forget easily?

For me, I sometimes forget that the Pokemon manga even exists. Probably because I don't read manga, I'm more of a game guy. And I forget some mechanics too, but not all of them. ):

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
The TCG. I play Pokemon video games, I play Yu-Gi-Oh TCG, but somehow I keep forgetting to put the two together and get POKEMON TRADING CARD GAME. :( I never really got the point of it, though, to be honest.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
I always forget about the manga..XD. Though I usually forget about the card game..I have cards scattered around my house from when it was popular lol..So every now and then I get reminded. I had forgetten for like ever that there was a manga...Until I joined here XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I joined PC for the manga xD I usually forget about the spinoff games, like Colosseum and those. And I don't usually think about the TCG, even though I did play for a while (when I was about 9~ good times).

The best manga is Pokémon Special/Pokémon Adventures, just so you know if you want to check it out. Which you should do ;p

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I frequently overlook the manga and the card game as I never got into either. I wish I could forget about the anime, but it's already scarred me for life...

Oh, and the Mystery Dungeon/Ranger spinoffs. I often forget they exist.

Baconkillszombies

I AM NOT A ZOMBIE >.>
Years
I never looked at the manga past the first few I actually bought, it was actually pretty good. :] Beyond that, I forget anything outside the anime and hand held games. xD

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
For me, it's the Pokemon manga. The sad part is that I actually like it, so I'll keep forgetting about when I want to read it!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
I always forget that spinoff games like Mystery Dungeon, Coliseum, Pokémon Stadium, et cetra exist. I'm a main games kinda girl and never paid too much attention to the spinoffs. These days I kind of forget the anime exists as well because I don't watch it anymore. XD; Basically, the main games are the largest reason why I'm still into Pokémon in the first place.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
The TCG. I just hardly see the advertisements or them being sold in shops in my area. So, it's kind of easy to forget about them in a while.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I've been overlooking the TCG lately, even though it was one of my first Pokemon franchises that I got into.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Most of it, actually. I didn't realise the anime was still running (thought it ended years ago!), I casually forget most of the spinoff games (including the ones I actually bought for myself), and I never cared about the TCG and manga so often need to be reminded of its existence whenever I come on PC. It's just the main games that I take much of an interest in.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If anything, I guess it would have to be some of the spin-offs games. I often forget that Pokemon Dash exists, as well as Pokemon Trozei.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The Manga and the Spinoff games are two of the franchises that I forget about. I didn't even know that Pokemon had a Manga.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2011
My order of interests, in the Pokemon world, go like this;

- DS Games

- Anime

- TCG

- Manga

- Everything else

I play the game every day, I have nearly 500 hours on White. I record the Anime on SKY+ everyday and that usually gets watched at the weekend. Just got back in to TCG, bought 150 on Ebay last week. Got Volume No.1 of the Diamond & Pearl Manga soon to have No.2.

Back