• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yaya, you're in the club. hooray for new members! and, takashi, please try not to post twice in a row.

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Takashi said:
doh! sorry bout that I just read the rules o.o well no luck on finding a shiny azurill (I can't find the blasted Sea Incense)

It is in Mt. pyre.There also can find Lax incense.

Years
Shiny Castform's too plain for my taste. (Now, we're all posting like crazy to try to be the first on P100. XD!)

Still trying for that Dratini. What name should I give to a shiny Dragonite?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
Shiny Paras found on my FR, but defeated it...*Throws GBA at the wall*

Still hunting for shiny Skarmory on my Ruby.

Chris17

Shiny Hunter
Years
Takashi said:
drat! no shiny azurill yet. Fr news: nope nothing haven't been playing it for awhile
Ruby: nothing still trying for that blasted azurill

Good luck for getting shiny azurill.

Years
P100! XD

Yep, I was stalking the forums the whole time (well, since my last post, XP). The moment I saw Post #2475, the connection decided to go dead.

To avoid off-topic-ness, I would like to congratulate everyone on their recent finds, and my regrets to CB for missing the Shiny Paras. Keep at it; effort train anyone you can find in Attack, and always keep a False Swiper handy! :)

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Thanks for the links! I found them. I was being stupid, for 'Ky' all I needed to do was use Dive... and I found Groudon's cave on a different route that wasn't so spread out. Got both with Ultraballs, 'Ky' last night and Groudon early this morning. *Pats lvl92 Meowth on the head.*

I've been playing Emerald today, mostly trading pkmn over from my leaf. (PokeDex = 381 of 386 + all 28 Unknown) Still no new shiny. Total Absol eggs hatched in Sapphire looking for shiny one: 3 full boxes! 90 Absol... cute, but still... (@_@)

How do you all have the patience (sp?) to keep restarting for a shiny on anything, I sure don't.

Current location: I still believe there's a shiny Absol behind me in the grass, by now it's mocking me. Going to watch FMA, Ja-ne!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MetalMario said:
P100! XD

Yep, I was stalking the forums the whole time (well, since my last post, XP). The moment I saw Post #2475, the connection decided to go dead.

To avoid off-topic-ness, I would like to congratulate everyone on their recent finds, and my regrets to CB for missing the Shiny Paras. Keep at it; effort train anyone you can find in Attack, and always keep a False Swiper handy! :)
gaa... of all the SHC members who deserve first post on page 100... you'd be like infinityith on my list... mwahahaha... did that even make sense? o well, it was sarcastic and stupid anyway... so i guess it doesn't matter really. but, i've been playing emerald... and all the while looking for shinies. i wonder how it will look with the pokemon animation and the sparkles... very impressive i assume. but, in ruby i'm still looking for carvhana and feebas.

Years
count me in! i havent caught any shiny 3rd gens, but i have found a shiny paras,garados(sp?) in crystal. shiny tentacool in saph.My most hatedf moment was when i got on crystal when i first got, caught a shiny sentret, and ratatta. i caught them, got them poisned and thought it was broken, so i relesed them :'(

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
rsgh5's friends list said:
(the elderly ladies at the SHC!: akidatheart, LDD, and shuko)
LOL, Hey shuko how do you feel about being called elderly? Is early 20's really that old? I think it's funny though. *laughs* I guess to any teen it is, but I act like I'm still a teen all the time, even have people who think I'm 15 just by my looks.
rsgh5 said:
I wonder how it will look with the pokemon animation and the sparkles... very impressive I assume.
I put my Gastly over onto mine today, is cute the way it disappears. I should get into a link battle so I can see it from the other persons point of view on my TV, because to them it's like how we see wild pokemon. (You know from the front, not just on the stats screen.)

Back