• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Dark(Now Accepting Members!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Okkk..BlackOphanium,I'm sorry to say no,most trainers who are of legal age are 10,and You didn't even fill out the form currectly,Jamie(Adiko) your accepted and your great at RPs I see..and Narutard You are out if you wanna be,any Girls wanna join?...

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
Name: Naito Sukai
Clothing // Appearance: Naito's clothing consists of a black long-sleeved shirt and dark-blue jeans. There is a blue pendant around his neck also. A black belt secures his pants and also holds his Pokeballs, which only two of them are used. Sneakers with white as the primary color and blue as the secondary are worn. His hair is black and reaches down to the neck. Blue, piercing eyes are visible, matching the color of the blue pendant Naito has. The boy is Caucasian, with a pale-ish skin tone. Standing at five feet eight inches inches, the boy is at a decent height for his age. Naito weighs about one-hundred fifteen pounds and manages have a relatively light build.

Pajamas: Often the same as his clothing.
Pokemon: Kirlia, Feraligatr, Riolu. Will update as needed.

Kirlia (F)
Nickname: Maria
Personality: Rather seclusive, Maria prefers to avoid commotion (especially focused on it). However the Kirlia proves it's worth in battle and outside of combat, loyal and protective of Naito. There hasn't been a time since Maria's days as a Ralts she was disobeying to Naito. In addition, the ballerina-Pokemon often gets happy around Naito, just being around him pleases her. The Kirlia often prefers to stay outside of it's Pokeball, and it doesn't matter putting the girl in the capsule. Once inside, Maria can easily break out of it, able to render it unusable in some cases.

History: Naito obtained Maria from his father as a starting Pokemon on his journey.

Pokemon's Moves: Calm Mind, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Teleport

Feraligatr (M)
Nickname: Rage
Personality: Rage's name can be founded just from his personality. The is very territorial, and even will threaten to challenge Naito in some instances. Ruthless in battle, Rage often shows no mercy and continues to fight until recalled back to the Pokeball. Just about anything can anger this fellow, who prefers to be the main attraction and avoid being it at the same time.

History: Obtained as a starter from Professor Birch.

Abnormalities: Once the Feraligatr gets into a rage, the only way to calm it down would be to have Maria or Rukia hurl psychic messages at it non-stop.

Pokemon's Moves: Fire Punch, Crunch, Stone Edge, Waterfall

Riolu (F)
Nickname: Rukia
Personality: Rukia is always curious of what is around her, and does her best to investigate. This often leads to trouble, as Rukia is somewhat confident in herself no matter what the situation, and never backs down from a challenge. Rukia may be angered easily, however it is very protective of Naito, like with Maria.

History: Hatched from a Pokemon egg.

Pokemon's Moves: Endure, Force Palm, Counter, Quick-Attack

Good, Evil, Or Neutral: Neutral, mostly it depends on what Maria and Rukia can analyze, as they can sense much more than average Pokemon.
Hometown: Petalburg City

History: Born in Petalburg and currently living there, Naito lived a fairly regular type of life. At the age of twelve he left to become a Pokemon trainer, graduating from a Pokemon Academy. Since he would need a Pokemon to get to Littleroot, in order for Naito to officially register as a Pokemon trainer, his father had found a fairly strong Ralts at a breeding ranch, and bought it. Giving the Pokemon to Naito, the child safely traversed across Route 102, Oldale Town, and Route 101 (and managed to luckily avoid most of the trainer battles), and found his way to Littleroot Town in a hour or two. By this time, most other trainers would of already gotten their official starter, so Naito was stuck with one of the least preferred due to it's Pokedex entries: Totodile.

Heading throughout Hoenn, Naito attempted to conquer the Pokemon league after becoming a registered trainer. This was an easy task at first, due to the team he assembled throughout his journey easily defeating most of the Gym Leaders. Problems started to build up by the time Naito was about to challenge Winowa of Fortree City. Team Magma and Aqua sightings were increasing, and traveling from town to town was becoming much more dangerous. This has been proven multiple times throughout journeys with hostile aggressive Pokemon such as Aggron running rampant.

Losing to Winowa on several occasions, Naito pretty much almost lost hope as a Pokemon Trainer. The added fact of Team Magma being reported in Fortree didn't help, it only made the situation worse. In fact, they ended up attacking Naito and killing all except two of his Pokemon, Maria and Rage whom fought back successfully. Depressed from this, the trainer suspended his gym challenge and left for Petalburg City, trying to recuperate from this. All of his six Pokemon got killed except for Maria or Rage, and they were fatally wounded. For two years, the trainer didn't want to attempt to challenge the Hoenn League until later, and mostly helped out with field research with Birch. So far, Naito is willing to attempt the Gym League again, with Maria, Rage, and an egg he found during field research.

Personality: Naito has a loner-type exterior, and doesn't really want to socialize much with others unless needed. However if you strike up a chat with him, the boy may listen and converse. If not, the trainer won't bother. He's not exactly one to make big speeches, either. Those that can get past his exterior might find a decent friend. Naito isn't exactly one who likes seeing others being hurt, and will throw himself in the line of fire to protect a dear friend.

RPG Experience: Something from a died out RP.

Spoiler:

Extra:
Naito's time spent with Maria and Rukia allowed him to develop a currently strengthening psychic connection with his Pokemon. This way, he can start to understand their thoughts and telepathic messages better, even to the point of learning from the Pokemon themselves.

---

Hope you enjoy my sign-up.

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Ok,Your Accepted,and Erureido I don't think so cause I got special plans for some of the first people that joined,I'll give more detail as we begin to start it.Srsly no one girl wants to play?...

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
*relaxes and continues to listen to cool Japanese music as I wait for the RP to start*

P.S.: What? Surprised I'm here? I said I was busy sometimes, not all the time, sheesh....... >_>;;;;;;;;;;;

Last edited:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
I know that we were suppose to start friday but I had just been inforemed I had other arrangments before Realising today I had this,I will be starting it later tonight....

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2008
Name: Lucas
Clothes: Wears a Long sleeved black slim jacket usually with an up collar. Under his coat he has a green shirt, and his pants are a bluish black color. His shoes are black and have green outlined on various places on them.
Appearance: He has two flat bangs on both sides of his head. His head is a bluish-black color and the back of his hair is usually spiked. He is slim and it around 5'9". He has fair skin and haunting yet charming green eyes.
Pjs: The top is a white button-up shirt with a light blue pokeball on the abdomen and the bottoms are light mixes of blue and white.

Umbreon Lv. 38
No nickname,
Male
Shiny
Double Team
Baton Pass
Last Resort
Moonlight

Staraptor Lv. 36
No nickname
Male
Shiny
Brave Bird
Giga Impact
Close Combat
Roost

Pupitar Lv. 32
No nickname
Male
Shiny
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Double Edge
Protect

Umbreon is Lucas's first pokemon, being shiny, the infant Eevee became excluded from its fellow species. It wandered off into town where it met Lucas, when he was a caring 5 year old child. He kept it as a kind of refugee and as Lucas became pessimistic and dark, the Eevee changed as well. On a night stroll, Eevee battled a Golbat and evolved to win.

Staraptor is the Starly that Lucas caught when he went out in search of a flying pokemon in order to help him search for more pokemon from above. Using Umbreon, Lucas easily caught the Starly. Staraptor loves to fight and protect Lucas and his allies. The Starly was obviously lost as usual Starly weren't found in the Johto region.

Pupitar is Larvitar that hatched from an egg when the day care man needed to dispose of an egg. Pupitar is very calm and very selfish, making it unreliable due to continuous disobedience. Lucas keeps it in hopes that it will someday obey him.

Evil - I'll be one of the bad guys if I can. But not a lacky or anything. If I am, can I be 17?

Town of Origin: Olivine City

History: As a young child, Lucas lost his father in an uncontrolled Tauros accident. Tormented by his loss, he often loss days of sleep and fell asleep for days. After receiving his Eevee and evolving it into Umbreon and catching Starly, he challanged Jasmine and almost won if not for her Steelix. Shortly after, Lucas's mother became ill and died. Lucas blamed bad luck and vowed to leave town and become a pokemon trainer in order to forget his past. He traveled to his aunt's and uncle's house in order to live out his teenage life.

Personality: Lucas is, if anything, a dark character. He constantly travels, trying to forget and trying to not allow anyone close to him. On a usual day, he usually remains in his room, silent, until night where he wanders to enjoy the night. He loves his pokemon to death as they are his companions and are always showing potential. Other trainers on the other hand are almost always excluded.

RP Attempt:

Umbreon sat next to Lucas on the bench in the cold of the night. Umbreon's blue rings glowed as the dark's cold winds blew the trees from around. The night was blue, and the light from a nearby lantern was beginning to fade. The branches of trees began to rustle and leaves slowly began to detach and move around Lucas. His eyes tightened then opened wide as he pushed himself up.
"Umbreon..." Lucas said as Umbreon hopped from his seat and ran in front of his trainer. "guard."
A blue beam rushed at the two from afar. It glowed and a buzzing noise accompanied it. Umbreon leaped in front of the attack to protect Lucas, but was struck down. Lucas picked up his pokemon and called it back, wispering to the ball his appreciations in a cold voice. Another beam quickly hit the ground in front of him as he jumped to avoid it. Slowly the attacker appeared, creating a fog in its arrival. Startled, Lucas sped away into the woods to hide.
It must've been ten minutes, but the sound departed, and as soon as Lucas was sure of his safety, he popped his head from behind a tree to ensure his safety. When the coast was clear the trainer got up and walked slowly in the direction of the park.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2008
Totally ready.
Psyched!

So is everybody else gonna need to commit to this? I just need that Gir guy to confirm my character right? Or am I automatically in?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
^^^You need to be accepted by Gir himself, whenever he shows up, before you can get to excited. But, if you are accepted by Gir, then yeah, you'll be able to join. ^_^'

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
OCC:Chrono017 you are accepted,and Yeah since you are Evil you can,You can be part of Team Rocket,and work with Sheen if I find someone to RP for him anyway here we begin!....
Bic:
"Ugh,Come on Guy were gonna be late!'",said Jason,a red headed boy nudging his Pokemon where they slept,"We can't be late for the torniment,now can we?"

"Cro..Bat..",his purple bat pokemon moaned slowly getting up.
His Quagsire just lie there,an d his Umbreon yawned and arose.

"Guys,We need to prepare,first we're going the Pokemon center to get some of the others for the tournement!',he said before seeing WubsterJr.,"Ugh..Return you lazy bones",he said recalling his Quagsire,"Ok!All set,let's go!",he said exiting his room with his Pokemon running into the city with the sun rising.

OCC:Also so we don't get to get stronger than anyone,we don't have to tell other's what our other 3 okemon are but If I will try to be keeping track of all the moves the use so you don't go over limit,and each time you go to the Pokemon Center to switch Pokemon,currently you may have 6 but after that you have to switch there or at a lab or something :D

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
*OOC: Not much here. Just thought I should do this to sort of "introduce" my character. Heh. Sorry about the length...... I went all out I guess..... I actually typed this Friday. ^_^'*

Brian was sitting on the ground in an open, empty, grass field in the middle of the route between Slateport City and Fortree City in Hoenn. Vaporeon was several feet in front of Brian, watching the surroundings like always. Meganium was to Brian's left, sleeping calmly in the grass and curled up. Typhlosion was leaning against the tree as well to Brian's left, keeping Brian company.

After awhile, Brian stood up and walked a couple more feet past Vaporeon and started practicing to fight with his hockey stick, just in case. You never know. After awhile longer, Brian and Vaporeon seemed to sense something simultaneously. Brian turned his head a bit to the left to try to see the tree behind the tree that Typhlosion was leaning against with the corner of his left eye. Then, Brian moved his head back forward and closed his eyes.

"What do you want George?" asked Brian

"Geez... just as good as always I see..." remarked an unknown voice.

Out from the tree behind the one Typhlosion was leaning against came out a boy the same age as Brian. His name was George Sakic. George Sakic had black hair, brown eyes, and white skin. He wore a white T-shirt, had a white and gray backpack with him. He wore blue jeans and black shoes. He had his hockey stick with him, but not in a case like Brian did. He was also the son of the great Colorado Avalanche player, Joe Sakic.

George approached Brian. When George walked past Brian's Typhlosion, Typhlosion glared at George.

"Well? What do you want?" asked Brian

"Heh... what do you think?" asked George as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand

"Tch. My dad sent you to come get me?" asked Brian

"Bingo. The Yzerman family told me to get you by any means necessary." informed George

"I see. But why you?" asked Brian

"Good question. I asked myself that. I'd say it's to enrage you and you'd go back home of your own free will and go back to playing hockey" answered George

"It would work... for a normal person anyway. But for me? Nope, I won't allow it." announced Brian

"Oh... I see..." remarked George

"Do you even care? With me gone, you're on top, right?" asked Brian

"That's true, and since you've been gone, I've enjoyed being in the spotlight" replied George

"Right. Can't you just leave it be and leave me alone?" asked Brian

"Afraid not. But, I'm not going to listen to them. I'm going to make sure you never play hockey ever again!!" declared George

Brian said nothing and got serious. He jumped backward and now was several feet away from George. Vaporeon and Typhlosion stood up and made their way toward Brian and stood behind him. Meganium remained asleep.

"Shouldn't you wake your Meganium up?" asked George

"No. That's okay. These two will be enough." replied Brian

"It's three on two then!!!!!" shouted George

"It won't matter" remarked Brian

Que: "Battle! Rival" (Pokemon D/P)

George sent out a Raticate. Brian's Typhlosion stepped forward.

"Raticate, use Hyper Fang!!" shouted George

Raticate dashed toward Typhlosion, but, Typhlosion easily sidestepped. Without an order, Typhlosion used Flamethrower, scorching Raticate. Raticate fell to the ground, unconscious.

"What?! But Brian didn't even give it a command......." thought George.

George recalled Raticate, and then sent out a Dugtrio.

"Cut" spoke Brian

"Wha?!" gasped George, it was too late. Typhlosion appeared behind Dugtrio. Dugtrio's eyes widened. It fell unconscious.

George recalled Dugtrio and sent out a Dewgong. George smirked.

"You're screwed" stated George

"Hmph" grunted Brian

"That's it!!!!!!! You're mine!!!!!!!!" yelled George as he came after Brian with his hockey stick.

Meganium woke up just in time, as it kicked Brian's case toward him. Brian easily caught it.

Switch to: "Vim and Vigor" (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Brian quickly opened his case, took out his hockey stick and quickly raised his hockey stick over him horizontally to block George's slashes. Vaporeon quickly smacked Brian's case away with its tail. With the case out of his way, Brian was free to get serious.

George tried to slash Brian vertically in a north to south slash, but, Brian jumped backward and counterattacked with a quickly forward dash strike and attacked George with a good ground slashing combo, eventually ending with a horizontal left to right slash that forced George backward a couple feet.

"Typhlosion..." started Brian, but, without another word, Typhlosion nodded in agreement.

Typhlosion threw Brian toward Dewgong as Typhlosion hit George with a Quick Attack. Brian came at Dewgong to fast for it to react, so, it was struck with an aerial slashing combo ending with a vertical north to south slash that forced Dewgong backward a bit. Then... Typhlosion seemed to come out of nowhere as it struck Dewgong with another Quick Attack. This, combined with Brian's assault, made Dewgong fall to the ground, unconscious.

End Music

"You lose. Get over it." started Brian, since George said nothing, Brian continued "Do me a favor and give my dad a message. Tell him that I'm going to be a trainer, and there's nothing he can do about it. But, also tell him that just because I'm a trainer, doesn't mean I still won't play hockey. After my journey, I'll go back to playing hockey." announced Brian

"Heh. Alright, I'll tell him. You're pretty good. Honestly, you're just as good at pokemon as you are at hockey, which is pretty amazing." complimented George

Brian smiled. Despite them being rivals, George and Brian were good friends. Brian knew George would give his dad his message.

"By the way... I've heard an odd rumor, and I just thought you should know it." informed George

"Hm? What is it?" asked Brian

"Well... there's a weird rumor going around that the legendary pokemon are weakened or are in trouble or something. I'm not sure. When I overheard it, the person talking about didn't seem to know what they were talking about themselves." answered George

"I see. Whatever. I don't care..." remarked Brian

"Oh. That's right... you don't trust legends, or Gods do you?" asked George

"That's right. You just don't know what they're true intentions are..." replied Brian

"That's true. Well... I'd best be going and give your dad your message. See ya." remarked George

"Alright. Thanks again." replied Brian as he waved goodbye to George.

Brian wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but, he then started to practice fighting with his hockey stick again. Brian couldn't shake this bad feeling he had. He wasn't sure what it was or what the feeling was trying to tell him, but, he would be prepared for the worst.

*OOC: Sorry about that. It's just an introduction to my character and George is minor. This is the ONLY time he'll show up okay? Besides... I sort of wanted to show Brian's skills as a pokemon battler......... ^_^' *

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
OOC: i know its not long but its just the start..sorry next time it will be longer"

The brisk night breeze whisked through the air chilling but relaxing at the same time, but also giving the air of upcomming conflict.

"Not yet" mummbled the young teen standing at the edge of a steep hill.
"Zang-" replied the blue creature crouched in the grass a few feet away from the kid.

The breeze blew again and a faint slithering sound filled the air, sounding almost like the leaves on a tree rattling. A few bushes rattled periodically slightly and the blue weasel's ears perked out as it stood on its hind legs. The boy nodded and the Zangoose suddenly lunged into the air and slashed at the bushes. Out came a Seviper and the Zangoose and Seviper started to fight.

The boy chuckled to himself knowingly enough the outcome of the battle. The Seviper hit the ground, and hard. The Zangoose stood grinning and the moonlight shined off its claws, the Seviper got up, breathing heavily and attempted to lung towards the Zangoose.

"Dante....now....CRUSH CLAW" said the boy maniacally.

The Zangoose grinned and its claws glew white, it slammed onto the snakes back and the snake no longer moved.

"Took you alot longer then i thought it would..i actually had to say something this time.." said the boy unimpressed with how his companion took out the foe. The Zangoose looked at the ground and mummbled as they continued down the hill.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
A flash of light appeared within an alleyway at the edge of Petalburg City. If anyone peered inside there, if there was anyone there, they would see something no one actually normally would expect. Holding a Pokeball in one hand, a dazed Feraligatr on the floor, the trainer tapped the blue creature's head with the sphere. The Pokemon turned into red energy, which traced itself back to the red-and-white Pokeball, eventually, the sphere swallowing the energy whole. The trainer then calmly put his Pokeball on his belt, and proceeded out of the alleyway as if nothing happened.

"Ugh... I really want Rage to stop getting like this every time..." the trainer muttered, a creature resembling a ballerina with green hair as pigtails separated by red-horn-like shards following. On the trainer's shoulders was a tiny humanoid black and blue Pokemon, with black fur surrounding it's garnet eyes, forming a sort of mask.

"Kir..." the ballerina-pokemon said. It followed, ignoring any of the people who stared at her. Most trainers apparently left their Pokemon in their Pokeballs regardless of if they wanted to or not. The Kirlia pointed forward, eying a trainer whom locked eyes with Naito, the trainer that owned that Feraligatr from before.

"The Pokemon League Rules state that when two trainers meet they must battle... Am I right or am I wrong?" the trainer said. Blonde hair hidden by a blue baseball cap and beige shorts, along with a white tee. A Pokeball was already extended in his hand, as he threw it at the floor. The instant the ball connected with the hard concrete, it opened up, as a purple-ish pile of goo came out. It reeked of sludge from the sewers, and oozed the stuff as well. Large eyes appearing, it muttered a single word.

"Grimer."

"Eh... That's a serious stench... I wonder how people can deal with Grimers and Muks in their party all the time..." Naito thought, as the Kirlia jumped forward automatically. It didn't have to be ordered, since the ballerina-Pokemon knew just as well as anyone else as Psychics were super-effective against Poison-types. And just how lucky was Naito that he still had Maria, the Kirlia with him.

"You know what to do, Maria," Naito told her, as she simply nodded. The Grimer and the Kirlia stared at each other for a couple of seconds, each other analyzing their abilities, until the youngster let out the first command.

"Sludge, use Toxic!" the youngster yelled. The Grimer's slime spread all over, covering the battlefield. It took in all the slime, and spat it back out at the Kirlia, who gracefully dodged the poison.

"Maria, end this quick performance with Psychic." Naito thought. He had developed a psychic-link with his Riolu and his Kirlia, successfully allowing them to read each other's thoughts if needed. In battle, this was Naito's tactic, since screaming out attacks would reveal your strategy to your opponent if they were fast enough. It worked perfectly, most of the time, unless the opponent had a few tricks up his sleeve as well.

The Kirlia's eyes glowed a light blue, near azure. Raising a hand, the Grimer was encased in a blue aura, and was stiffened instantly. Enraged, it's master shot out commands after commands, scolding the creature due to the fact he didn't realize how to disrupt a Psychic's concentration. Doomed, the Grimer knew it's fate and closed it's eyes, preparing for whatever it was going to connect with. The Kirlia thrust her hand forward, signifying the end of round one. The Grimer was thrust forward by the psychic-energy as well, hitting a lamppost and splitting it in half. Colliding with a brick building, the Pokemon slowly slid down the wall, leaving traces of slime. Reforming at the bottom, a dazed look appeared on it's face, as Sludge was quickly recalled back to it's Pokeball.

"You're not going to take your buddy getting hurt, huh Leafre?" the youngster whispered to the Pokeball, before tossing it. Instead of the purple sludge from before, a green bipedal gecko came out, a twig in it's mouth. A red belly, and standing in a T-position, it glared angrily at Maria.

"Tree... Cko! Tree, tree!"

"Huh... Round two already?" Naito said, not impressed by the Treecko at all. He seen many, even owned one and raised it up into a Sceptile. But, the Petalburg youngster apparently didn't want to give up when messing with a more experienced trainer. The Kirlia jumped around in glee from the quick victory, and seemed blissfully unaware of the gecko. Dashing forward, it vanished completely, re-materializing in front of the Kirlia. The Treecko grinned, as green energy formed around it's wrists, creating a blade of some sorts.

"Ok Leafre, show that stupid ballerina your Fury Cutter!"

~~~

((OOC: Ooh, a cliffhanger, isn't it? Oh well. My introduction post, a battle in Petalburg City.))

Years
Hey, sorry its late, but I want to join. I tried to post my description a couple of days ago, but it didnt seem to go through so I'll repost it later (when im back at mums).
This is basically what it says (but in more detail)
Name: Spencer Hydra
Pokemon: Eevee at the moment, but I've said pokemon that I will be recieving later...
I can be Good or Evil, but prefferably Good ^-^

Like I said, I'll post the real one later, when I get back to my mums house

DarkLugiaMaster Gir

TMNT Fanboy
Years
Jason ran out of the building,with his Umbreon barely behind him,They were on there way to the New Ceruleon Battle Center for it's opening Tournament,6 Pokemon with barely any rules besides ones for protection and clothing.

"Alright Guys,We're almost there so we all know the strategie right?",Jason asked with the wind in his face.

They both nodded together and continued forward,they ran through the City until the finally made it,and Jason read the sign...

"Pokemon Tournament,June 23!",it said in colorful lettering.

"UGH!!!They changed the dat to next month!!!",he shouted angrilly",Why would they do that?",he asked himself not realising the boy in the shadows.

"It's alright Jason!",he said Cunningly with Jason looking up to see who was talking,"Let me Ease your Pain!!",he said evily as a Pokemon shot leaves at him from the Shadows.

bkzasazin

On the road to being a legend.
Years
Ezekiel and Dante continued to walk over the hill they were positioned on. Ezekiel stopped for a minute, glanced at his Zangoose Dante, and hurriedly sped down the hill.

"We are losing time Dante speed up. I dont know whats wrong with you lately, you've been slacking off..you need to fix your attitude" said Ezekiel disdainfully to the blue zangoose walking on all fours to the side of him.

"Zann!!! Zangoose..." replied Dante obviously offended by his partners ridicule.
"I really dont want to hear any excuses Dante, we've been through this all before.. the tournament is really important and if you keep worrying about the possiblity of us losing its surely going to happen" said Ezekiel with mixture of annoyance and aggravation but also understanding in his voice.

The two continued down the hill until they saw New Cerulean city.

"Finally its about time..alright you can take a rest if you want Dante..im gonna keep walking if anything ill meet you infront of the tournament building okay?" stated Ezekiel hurridly as he kept walking. As they approached the building they saw a younger looking boy with Red spikey hair, jeans and a blue jacket on. Standing next to the boy was an Umbreon.

"Hmm that Umbreon doesnt seem like it will be much of an issue for Dante but the way he is looking lately..i just dont know how much more Dante can take before he snaps and decides to give up" thought Ezekiel as he surveyed the building and the adolescent standing infront of it.

The boy seemed angered and shouted "UGH!!!They changed the date to next month!!!" and he mumbled something else to himself.

"Well atleast i didnt have to walk all the way over there to go see the sign for myself..loud mouthed kids these days..tch" thought Ezekiel arrogantly.

After the unnecessary shouting of the boy, Ezekiel heard another voice..sounding as if it came with the winds that had just started to gust by. At that moment leaves shot out from the shadows near the building, appearently aimed at the boy.

"You know what this means Dante...lets be careful and survey the situation..if anything we will go help the little kid" said Ezekiel in a more calmer, controlled manner. Dante nodded and stealthed himself within the bushes in a tree near by waiting to strike as Ezekiel walked over to the boy and his assailant slowly.

Last edited:
Years
Got my profile.. now to update appropriately for this RP:
DESCRIPTION - STILL UNFINISHED - Working on images for the character still, and updating profile to fit standards.
Name: Spencer Hydra
Physical Description: quite tall (I dont know an appropriate height), caucasian, longish brownish blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly pale face, not overly outstanding appearance. occasionally wears glasses when in a battle, but they are not completely neccessary. Wears casual clothes, or the SHIELD uniform on certain missions. (i will post the picture when i am finished)
Personality: Kind, noisy, quite annoying, intelligent but immature.
Region: Hoenn
History:He is just starting as a pokemon trainer, but has had battle experience from trainers school with his eevee. His mother and father are both experienced trainers on their own adventures. He lives in a small village in Hoenn, named Nadrato Town (mixed between Naruto and Hydramon ^-^). Used to go to a trainers school in this town when he was younger. He went travelling around the Hoenn Region. Has won All the Hoenn Gym badges. When he was younger, he didn't see very much of his parents, as they were always away battling trainers. Because of this, he was alone alot of the time, and this has caused him to have trouble trusting people. However, he will do anything and everything he can for the people he can trust, often causing him to run into things without thinking about it properly before-hand. He has a very annoying habit of procrastinating and putting off things, which can lead to him getting in trouble with people around him.

Name/Nickname: Veevee
Species:Eevee
Description and Personality: Acts alot like Spencer, often sharing opinions and feelings. Spencer has had VeeVee since he was a young boy (it was a gift from his parents), hense the name VeeVee, and their bond has grown greatly over the years. Has had battle experience and training whilst travelling with Spencer. Has has helped win many gym battles. Wears a headband.
Moves: Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Secret Power

WILL GET LATER IN STORY:
Name/Nickname: Metagross (No Nickname At the moment)
Species:Metagross
Description and Personality: Spencer caught this as a Beldum whilst on his travels. Not much is known about it, but he has used it in his gym battles and is a competent battler. Has a rivalry with Lucario and is always trying to out-do him.
Moves: Meteor Mash, Thunder Punch, Earthquake, Psychic

Name/Nickname:
Species:Lucario
Description and Personality: Hatched from a Riolu Egg given to him from a Pokemon Ranger, and evolved in a battle against a Gym Leader. Has a rivalry with Spencer's Metagross, and both are always trying to out-do eachother. Lucario, unlike most of his species, is kind of timid, but when it comes to fighting, he will give it his all.
Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Blaze Kick

Name/Nickname: Sakura
Species: Ninjask
Description and Personality: Caught as a Nincada, Spencer Trained this pokemon so it would evolve into this Ninja Pokemon. Spencer Originally found her on a Cherry Blossom Tree, hense the name Sakura.
Moves: Bug Buzz, Aerial Ace, Giga Drain, Double Team.

Name/Nickname: Drake
Species: Salamence
Description and Personality: Caught as a Bagon. Fierce and Hard to Control. Mainly Spencer's Flyer, Drake is a fiece battler, but Spencer doesnt use him too often as he often goes overboard and ends up damaging more than just his opponent. Occasionally Completely loses control, and only calms down after all its energy is spent. Drake is extremely dangerous when he is on one of these rampages. Strangely knows the move Outrage, even though his species isnt supposed to be able to.
Moves: Fly, Outrage, Flame Thrower, Steel Wing.

Name/Nickname: Hikari
Species: Gardevoir Shiny
Description and Personality: Hikari was the first pokemon Spencer ever caught. He immediately took a liking to her and has travelled with her for a long time. Hikari does not like to fight, but like all Gardevoirs, will do anything to protect her trainer. She has a crush on Lucario, of which he is totally oblivious to.
Moves: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Double Team, Teleport

Name/Nickname: No Name yet
Species: Gyarados Shiny
Description and Personality: Found this shiny gyarados destroying a town and caught it. hasnt seen much action since.
Moves: ?,?,?,?

P.S. I'll post images of Spencer and Veevee later. When i Figure out how...

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
*OOC: Time for RP post #2 already?! Alright... but... it's not much............*

*Brian packed up his things, recalled his pokemon, and left the open, empty grass field he was in after he defeated George. Brian started to make his way back toward Slateport City.*

*It took Brian 15 minutes to walk back to Slateport. There, he boarded a ship bound for the Sinnoh region. He wasn't sure why, but, something just told him that he should head to the Sinnoh region.*

*One hour later.........*

*Brian arrived in Twinleaf Town and started making his way toward Sandgem Town. He wasn't sure what was going to happen to him in Sinnoh, but, like always, he was prepared for the worst. But, for once, Brian was in a good mood. He was smiling!!*

Que: "My Pace" (Bleach Ending 6)

*OOC: That's all I've got, believe it or not........ >_>;;;;;;;;;;;; I'm sorry. I guess......... ^_^' *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back