• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon or Umbreon?

Espeon or Umbreon

• Espeon

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • I perfer just eevee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
If you had only one eevee for the rest of your life and you had to choose between evolving it to either Umbreon or Espeon...which would you choose to make eevee evolve into?.

Azonic

hello friends
Years
I'm liking Espeon's design a lot more. It looks... evil-ish. But in a totally cool way. :[

In real life, Espeon's abilities would be a lot more cooler. Levitating stuff, mind control, omg. Eevee would be just too boring, and only a little different from having an ordinary dog as a pet.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I kind of like espeon more than umbreon because of its colors, and it looks cool shiny. But umbreon has stronger attacks than espeon so... yeah. But I sort of prefer espeon.

Years
I would rather have an Espeon,it's more elegant and I like it's design. In-Game Umbreon is pretty weak and it doesn't have a wide range of movesets.

JY

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Espeon. It's an elegant pokemon, I can imagine it following a member of the aristocracy into a ball.
:):):)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
I like all three >.<
But I'm what you call girl so I'm more on Espeon's side.Or maybe just a plain Eevee to hug ;3

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
I prefer Espeon because of its type, and its appearance. Its also the guy I chose in XD Gale of Darkness.

cspmoneymaker

I rather go for Espeon,but if in Emerald,I'll clone eevee to get them both !

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
espon im more like a espon quiet sneeky pycik and "smart" if you think about it :D

Years
This was a really tough decision, but I'm going to go with Espeon. It just looks a lot cooler with the awesome ears and makes Umbreon look not that creative. Even though they're both pretty cool.

Years
I said Umbreon. The first time my Eevee evolved on Silver, it was an Umbreon, and I've felt attached to it ever since. After that I got Espeon a few times too... I honestly like both but I think I'm more loyal to Umbreon. I love all the Eeveelutions though.

Back