• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Hey y'all! I'm a new member but I'm a veteran to pokemon. I played since I was little and could get my hands on pokemon red and pokemon stadium. I've played pretty much every pokemon game up until platinum haha. I love the games and the manga! I'm a huge ROM and hack fan though since I had to sell all my gaming stuff to pay for repairs for my old computer! I don't know about battle friend codes or that type of stuff, and I'd probably be the worst person to play against xD

Anyways, hope to make new friends and just enjoy jumping back into the pokemon world!

I posted my own thread a few days ago but I'm happy to see so many new people and how big and constant this community is! It's awesome!

Years
Hello i'm new i've been out of Pokemon for a while now so i don't know how much i can offer i have'nt played a pokemon game since silver and gold but its a pleasure to be here.

Welcome back to the world of Pokemon! You have a lot to catch up on if you've missed all the games since Gold and Silver. Have you gotten any newer games yet? :o

Hey whats up im serazo00 but you can call me Razo. I'm new here so yeah. found this place out looking for certain emulator hack roms. This site seem pretty nice. Everyone i know says im good at Pokemon games cause i got all pokemon games and all the gameboys and ds' and N64 and Wii but im more based on Xbox just my thing

Hey there, Razo! Great to meet you. Yeah, we're a great place for ROM hacks as well and it's how I found PC years ago myself. There's a lot to do on PokeCommunity outside of hacking though so I'm sure you're going to fit right in.

hello all i am psypoison nice to meat you hope we get along and become friends
fc 2449-5579-9254

Psypoison, huh? Are you perhaps a fan of poison types? Welcome to the community! :)

Hey guys, I'm also new on the Forum and I am currently editing my profile (FC follows). I'm quite the Pokemon Veteran, I have played since Red to currently X ^_^

I like the Pokemon games a whole lot, I pretty much grew up with these games and when I was a kid, Pokemon was a real revolution! I remember walking around in my local Toy Store everyday so I could check out the Pokemon stuff I unfortunately could'nt afford at the time :( When I got older I started collecting the TCG (I only like the first series like Base Set, Jungle, Fossil and Rocket though) and I was thrilled when I finally got my first Gameboy (Color) and my first game: Pokemon Gold. Since then, I was captivated with these games and the fun of collecting, trading and battling with all these Pokemon never grow old!

I look forward to be active on this forum, when I update my FC, feel free to add me (please send a PM or another message if you do) ^-^

Awesome! I've played since R/B all the way to X/Y too, so we have that in common. It's always great to see people enjoy the franchise past just the games and such so hearing that makes me super happy. Welcome!

Hey i'm Jedijad, just looking to battle and trade some pokemans :)

X Friend Code: 2363-5735-8143

Hey, Jedijad! Poked around the Trade Corner and Battle Center yet? :o

So, hello other new members and lurking veterans. I am nice, I promise.

You are indeed nice. I've been seeing you around a fair bit lately so keep on exploring and being the cool person that you are. :D

Hey y'all! I'm a new member but I'm a veteran to pokemon. I played since I was little and could get my hands on pokemon red and pokemon stadium. I've played pretty much every pokemon game up until platinum haha. I love the games and the manga! I'm a huge ROM and hack fan though since I had to sell all my gaming stuff to pay for repairs for my old computer! I don't know about battle friend codes or that type of stuff, and I'd probably be the worst person to play against xD

Anyways, hope to make new friends and just enjoy jumping back into the pokemon world!

I posted my own thread a few days ago but I'm happy to see so many new people and how big and constant this community is! It's awesome!

Hey again Lindsey. The hacks here are really good, aren't they? I'll always be in awe of how much time and energy is spent making them the very best they can be. I'd never have that kind of patience. :(

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
Years

Welcome! It's good to see another ROM/Hack fan around here, and you'll see we do have a separate section for hacks if you're interested in that. c: I'm sure the veteran members of that part of the community will accept you with more than open arms! And don't worry about not being good at battling, I'm not either, haha.

So, hello other new members and lurking veterans. I am nice, I promise.

Welcome! I sure hope you are nice. c:

iTorchwoodi

Waiting for the right Doctor
Years
Well hi!
I've been playing pokemon since i was a Wee little lad! When i first got pokemon red on my old yellow gameboy i was delighted!
Seeing how far we have come is astounding!
I've beaten every generation of pokemon on at least one or more of the releases!
Ive beaten Y and have currently restarted to go over everything thoroughly

I'm aiming to completely Dex out the game. Get everything.
I do the breeding thing.
Get the right natures and that lark for the members of the forums !

Hope to get into a good battle with many of you!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 9, 2016
Hi, everyone my name is sam I've just joined as of yesterday, I'm still trying to find my way around the site I got out of pokemon for a good while and have recently bought a new ds and copy of pokemon white, I played all the way up through heartgold and soulsilver, btw HG and SS are are awesome wish i hadnt sold all my stuff in my opinion those are the best of the ds games, anyhoo I think im going to try and find the emulation thread i came here because now that I've started playing again i thought it might be fun to make my own hack and play through it and share if its any good but i keep running into problems cause im not very experienced at hacking so far iv changed it so you start with pikachu and your rival starts with eevee.Not much farther than that.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
Years
Well hi!
I've been playing pokemon since i was a Wee little lad! When i first got pokemon red on my old yellow gameboy i was delighted!
Seeing how far we have come is astounding!
I've beaten every generation of pokemon on at least one or more of the releases!
Ive beaten Y and have currently restarted to go over everything thoroughly

I'm aiming to completely Dex out the game. Get everything.
I do the breeding thing.
Get the right natures and that lark for the members of the forums !

Hope to get into a good battle with many of you!

Heya, Torchwood! You sound like you're ready to become an active and raring member of the community, so I can't wait to battle and/or trade with you! My FC's right in my profile if you'd like to battle sometime. c:

Hi, everyone my name is sam I've just joined as of yesterday, I'm still trying to find my way around the site I got out of pokemon for a good while and have recently bought a new ds and copy of pokemon white, I played all the way up through heartgold and soulsilver, btw HG and SS are are awesome wish i hadnt sold all my stuff in my opinion those are the best of the ds games, anyhoo I think im going to try and find the emulation thread i came here because now that I've started playing again i thought it might be fun to make my own hack and play through it and share if its any good but i keep running into problems cause im not very experienced at hacking so far iv changed it so you start with pikachu and your rival starts with eevee.Not much farther than that.

Hello Sam and welcome to the PC forums! If you need any help with the hack you're working on, there's a whole section for ROMs and Emulation that you might find useful. Do be noted that you starting with Pikachu and your rival starting with Eevee is the same start as Pokemon Yellow, so you may want to tweak that a bit. Only if you want, simply giving advice . u-u;

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 21, 2013
hello as you can guess my name chopper my real name is james and i joined this looking for new friends to play pokemon x/y with

Years
Hey guys, call me Axel. I guess I'll say my Pokemon experience since everyone else is... I've been a fan since I watched the original anime when it first ran, and my first game was Silver on the GBC when that came out. I've bought at least one main series game from each generation since then (And Blue after a long time, too), and I'm currently playing through Y Version, which is my new favorite Pokemon game. I'm also a huge fan of the Mystery Dungeon side-games. I'm kinda getting into competitive battling through Pokemon Showdown, but have yet to try to build a crazy powerful team in the actual games. xD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
Hello Hello!!!!
0mnipotence here from Texas!!
Just joined up and saying hello! Looking forward to being in the forum and meeting new people!
I'm interested in finding all the different forms of Vivillon (currently have JPN and ENG)
anyway pls PM me if you want to swap friend codes, could definitely use more friends for the Safari!!

LindseyTNamez

Wataru's Dragon Protege
Years
Welcome! It's good to see another ROM/Hack fan around here, and you'll see we do have a separate section for hacks if you're interested in that. c: I'm sure the veteran members of that part of the community will accept you with more than open arms! And don't worry about not being good at battling, I'm not either, haha.

Yeah I adore them because I can't afford game systems so I just fiddle around to get them to speed up so they aren't dragging along and I play them constantly! I just finished Soul Silver but I've done so many hacks it's crazy! I have a whole folder on my computer dedicated to them! Hopefully hehe I'd like to help out testing games and giving feedback to games people take the time and effort to make!

(sorry for the late reply, I've spent the last few days trying to pass in pre calc for the quarter xP)

LordGilbunny

Pokemon Game Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2015
Why hello there.

My name is Lord Gilbunny but you may call me Gilbu,Frances or just plain old Lord. I am new to the Pokecommunity but not new to the game at all. I started playing when I was about seven years old. My first Pokemon game ever was one of them for the Gameboy Color(it's been so long,I can't remember...I think it was blue). From there it became my passion and my most loved game ever.

At the moment I happen to be busy playing Pokemon X(I haven't really gotten the time with school and all). I received the game on the day it came out and I happen to be staring at the posters on my wall whilst typing this. I am also busy trying to find and buy older Pokemon games. I do enjoy emulators but holding the real thing gives me more nostalgia and I find it more fascinating. I do competitive battle but not as much as I used to,that and once I finish a pokemon game I like to move onto to another one. Don't worry,I do come back to that one game and train up my Pokemon to Lv 100 afterwards.

Anyways,nice meeting you all.

Last edited:
Years
Hi im new not really sure what im doing lol. needs friends for friend safari. My names Ben Friend code is 3668 8572 4101. iv beaten the elite four and just breeding for good ivs to start a real team if anyone needs any help breeding or anything. Il do what I can :)

Years
Hey everyone, Im Reecho. I just joined and as I have not posted on the Internet before I have no idea what I'm doing. :) I do have two questions though. 1 I read about some kind of mod on the first page, how do I get into that? 2 ... well... I forgot the other one!
Oh yeah ...how do you check your friend code?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi im new not really sure what im doing lol. needs friends for friend safari. My names Ben Friend code is 3668 8572 4101. iv beaten the elite four and just breeding for good ivs to start a real team if anyone needs any help breeding or anything. Il do what I can :)

Ahh!! So many people beating X and Y already and I don't have either of them yet. :/ But hello anyways Ben! If there's anything you need help with you can just ask a staff member which you'll find in the bold letters. They're here to help so they'll answer any questions you may have! See you around!

Hey everyone, Im Reecho. I just joined and as I have not posted on the Internet before I have no idea what I'm doing. :) I do have two questions though. 1 I read about some kind of mod on the first page, how do I get into that? 2 ... well... I forgot the other one!
Oh yeah ...how do you check your friend code?

Welcome Reecho! If you have never posted on the Internet/ an Internet forum before (I'm assuming you mean internet forum) that's fine. It's good to know you have a general idea of what you're doing though. However, if you do ever have a question on the forum or forums in general, you're free to send me a visitor's message or private message or you can also contact any member of the staff. As I already said to Whitey90 , they are the members with bold usernames.

And as for your other question, if you're talking about the DS games , your friend code can be found in your Pal Pad a item you get sometime early in the games. I'm assuming you mean for X and Y though. I don't have a 3DS yet, but i know your friend code is actually programmed into the system and probably found some where on the home screen. Sorry I'm not anymore help. Hope you enjoy your stay here though!
Hi. I just joined two days ago, I think. Hi. :)

Hi MetalxTounge and Welcome!! Anything interesting about yourself? We'd like to get to know you more! Don't feel pressured to put too much though. I can get if you're shy, I am myself in real life. But I really hope you have a wonderful time here!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Hey guys, I'm new my friend code is: 3582-9384-7896. Add me! and we can be BFF, and ever and ever...

pushstart89

Pushstart89
Years
hey guys another new kid on the block :). Also post game on my Pokemon X looking to achieve my targets of shiny eevee & ghastly so hit me up for friend codes

fc: 1864-9737-5900

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys, I'm new my friend code is: 3582-9384-7896. Add me! and we can be BFF, and ever and ever...

Indi click on the ds icon under my posts my fc is there

hey guys another new kid on the block :). Also post game on my Pokemon X looking to achieve my targets of shiny eevee & ghastly so hit me up for friend codes

fc: 1864-9737-5900

Hey there guys! Welcome aboard! If you want people to add you as friends on your games, you can use this thread to get your FC out! It's the best way to show off your FC, but it's also possible to show off your FC on your signature. Great advertising place there, actually!

I hope you guys are enjoying XY, and I hope to see y'all around! Again, welcome, and don't hesitate to ask the staff any questions you may have <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back