• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
That's something you'll have to organize with the owner of the club. Being a co-owner is, at this point, not much more than a title though, as there's currently no way for members to edit others' posts. It's possible we'll be able to do it in the future though, but we'll just have to wait for Audy to do his magic, and I'm pretty sure he's got lots of other stuff on his mind.

But yeah, you could co-own the club if Gfx is alright with it, but it wouldn't be much more than a level of authority I guess. Of course you could take part in deciding what to add to the club, help organize events, etc., but you can't really update the club :p Hope what's currently possible would work out for you though, but you'd still have to ask Gfx about it :)

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
That's something you'll have to organize with the owner of the club. Being a co-owner is, at this point, not much more than a title though, as there's currently no way for members to edit others' posts. It's possible we'll be able to do it in the future though, but we'll just have to wait for Audy to do his magic, and I'm pretty sure he's got lots of other stuff on his mind.

But yeah, you could co-own the club if Gfx is alright with it, but it wouldn't be much more than a level of authority I guess. Of course you could take part in deciding what to add to the club, help organize events, etc., but you can't really update the club :p Hope what's currently possible would work out for you though, but you'd still have to ask Gfx about it :)

Okey dokey. I have some things I would like to add, so I will ask Gfx about it. Thanks for letting me know about this.

Olli

Years
Can my 3G club be closed?
Not feeling it, and would rather focus on creating this Psychic club.
I'd say wait a bit before making the call. I know it doesn't look like activity is really going anywhere, but who knows, perhaps some members will join and cause it to take an 180 degree turn. It's up to you though, so if you're set on focusing entirely on the Psychic club, you're free to do so. Just PM either Ozzy or myself if that's the case, and it'll be taken care of :) Just note that you can't just do that with every club though, but it's understandable with the amount of replies you've gotten so far :)

Approval Updates

[user]Gfx's[/user] Mystic Melodies- A Psychic-Type Fan Club was approved.

Years
May I please reserve a generation 2/Johto fanclub? Not seeing one currently active nor reserved so I'd love to nab it if possible~

Olli

Years
May I reserve a Dark pokemon club

Unfortunately not, as a Dark type club already exists here, so if you want to talk about Dark type Pokemon, go there :) You're still free to make another club of course, but I recommend you check out this list, just to make sure which clubs already exist :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Steel Type Club and Kawaii Pokemon Fan Club :3 were both declined as existing clubs for each topic already exist.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Cirno's [ Heart of Soul ] Generation 2 Fanclub was approved and is looking sexy, yay!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Do you think I could open up an Amity Square club? A club dedicated to the cute Pokemon allowed in the happy, fun square for trainers and Pokemon alike?

Olli

Years
It's a unique idea, but honestly, I doubt it'll ever really take off in regards of activity. It's not so much the Pokemon but more the way they're grouped together, ie the Amity Square, and it's just less... generalized. Basically, it feels like the only reason they fit together is because they're all allowed in the Amity Square, so it'd be like making a club for route 1 Pokemon, even though they don't really have much in common. But then again, I hardly know anything about the Amity Square, but just from looking at the list of the Pokemon allowed in it, I don't see anything characteristic for the Pokemon that really connects them, apart from the fact that a lot of them are cute Pokemon, and we already have a club for those.

In the end it's up to you whether you want to make the club or not though, since I have nothing against those types of clubs, I just feel like it'd be better for you to pick a club that covers something more general if you really want to make one, as they are more likely to have more interested people. But it's all up to you:)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
xMikasax's ♥~The Cynthia Lovers Club~♥ was approved - fangirl in 3, 2, 1!

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
Is the small Pokemon club taken by anyone? It's on a list but it doesn't have someone's name next to it o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back