• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The horribly translated Pokemon Green!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
Battles, battles, battles. You can't have a Pokemon game without them, and we are stuck in the most battle centric place in the game!

Racking up my PC posts in this thread :P

Let's Play Pokemon Green - Episode 37! Spam that A button!

Brane

-
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 10, 2016
As an update, I will no longer be completing this Let's Play through YouTube. Unfortunately YouTube has not been successful at all for me, with a lucky month being around 20 views in total. This is why I have made the decision to finish this game through Twitch.TV where I have been a lot more successful, but that wasn't the only reason. With YouTube's new updates and changes I have found it increasingly more difficult to communicate with the community, whereas livestreaming allows for instant communication and feedback between the viewers and I.

I'm sorry to those who have been watching or have watched in the past, but these will no longer be produced and my YouTube will likely just be ignored completely. If you do want to watch the rest of the game you can check out my Twitch.TV livestream at http://twitch.tv/braaane (sorry if I'm not supposed to post links). I don't know exactly when I will be playing it but it will probably be soon.

Thanks to all those who supported the Let's Play, but as of now it is virtually over!

Back