• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

piers590

PokeManiac/Expert,GreatBreeder
Years
wow this game is so n really amazing ive got 3rd badge....n i cant use rock smash, which mans its the end of alpha :-( but ive read earlier posts so i no y now....... i ttly support this game.....but there r no banners :-(

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Christos, A glitch is when you talk to get pikachu then try to go horizon falls, then try to talk to Pryce

all he says is Im sorry if I can't find your DAD.

I'm like. WTF JUST HAPPENED?

I should be an alpha tester,(I got a new clean rom, and It still happens.)

I'm probably the only person that found 8 bugs in a day xD.

It fixed, you have to get Mareep, then go to pryce house,

DO NOT GO to try in Horizion, it causes a giant glitch.

EDIT:
Also the guy in Syrnic town, in that route above, he teaches u pokemon, if u click no the game freezes for around 10 seconds.

EDIT:
btw, the zelda shop, make the premier ball, reapepar after u leave and reenter, so it's there again =).

EDIT:
The Youngster in the cave is overpowered, my mareep is only level 7, and they have 2 rattata and a a level 7 zubat

EDIT:
The Insides of a one house with the poliwhirl, has a different music.

EDIT AGAIN:
The Inn takes 400 instead of 200.

EDIT:
1tkd9s.png

Small Tile Error

EDIT LAST:
Lower the first gym leader, he's too strong, Im level 16, he's way TOO Powerful.

EDIT LAST:
the First Gym Leader, after u beat him has alot of weird words like A E S soemhting like that.

Last edited:

Ryousha

Years
CUT.

Is in Senora Town,

[Location Removed. Do Not Do This Again]

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
CUT.

Is in -EDITED-,

GET-EDIT-. talk to the -EDIT-, and you go in a -EDIT- and get it.

He said not to tell where it was. ;]
I suggest you edit your post.

As for the Alpha. I'll play it soon. It will be the first hack I play on my own accord. Excited? Yes you are! :P

Ryousha

Years

As for the Alpha. I'll play it soon. It will be the first hack I play on my own accord. Excited? Yes you are! :P

Crap! my bad.

Well, I won't spoil anymore :\

btw, Should I make a walkthrough? =\?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

I'll be more excited if you actually play it~

Christos, A glitch is when you talk to get pikachu then try to go horizon falls, then try to talk to Pryce

all he says is Im sorry if I can't find your DAD.

I'm like. WTF JUST HAPPENED?

I should be an alpha tester,(I got a new clean rom, and It still happens.)

I'm probably the only person that found 8 bugs in a day xD.

It fixed, you have to get Mareep, then go to pryce house,

DO NOT GO to try in Horizion, it causes a giant glitch.

EDIT:
Also the guy in Syrnic town, in that route above, he teaches u pokemon, if u click no the game freezes for around 10 seconds.

EDIT:
btw, the zelda shop, make the premier ball, reapepar after u leave and reenter, so it's there again =).

EDIT:
The Youngster in the cave is overpowered, my mareep is only level 7, and they have 2 rattata and a a level 7 zubat

EDIT:
The Insides of a one house with the poliwhirl, has a different music.

EDIT AGAIN:
The Inn takes 400 instead of 200.

EDIT:
1tkd9s.png

Small Tile Error

EDIT LAST:
Lower the first gym leader, he's too strong, Im level 16, he's way TOO Powerful.

EDIT LAST:
the First Gym Leader, after u beat him has alot of weird words like A E S soemhting like that.

It seems most of the things you're reporting don't happen to me, it seems I was using a different Fire Red ROM.
The gym leader has strong pokémon so you can actually train before challenging him. And I don't think a walkthrough is needed, the game doesn't really go far.

I uploaded a patch with the proper Fire Red ROM, now I'll start working on Alpha 1.2, it'll be just to see how the sidequest feature is going to be, there will be two small sidequests added.

Last edited:

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Well lol Ryousha those glitches dosen't happen to me. are you sure that you're using clean fire red rom?

Woah Christos cant wait for Alpha 1.2. I wonder how those side quests will work.

Ryousha

Years
Well lol Ryousha those glitches dosen't happen to me. are you sure that you're using clean fire red rom?

Woah Christos cant wait for Alpha 1.2. I wonder how those side quests will work.

lol, it was his rom, but all u guys care about is gampleay, I focus on glitches.

@Christos

It's not my fault, im an awful "bug finder", even though Im not even an alpha tester, I can still find bugs, and post images, because Nobody really cares about bugs, they just want to play.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I found a biggin'. The game freezes when you read the sign outside the second gym.

Okay, thanks, it's just a minor problem, it's been fixed.

Im In The First Gym Where Is You Dad I Must Of Scaled The Whole Lab!

You don't find your dad in the alpha.

Hey Christos!
The enemy trainers are strong...I have lvl7 mareep and my enemies are 3 rattatalvl6

You're supposed to train harder, if you're having problems in the first cave, then you'll find the gym leader much harder.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
wow it's a nice looking hack, i love the feel ^_^

one question, is the note in the lab meant to not have a message box come up? I hear clicking sounds though...

so i can't get out the first town =/

then again maybe i'm using a different fire red rom..would that be it?

Last edited:

Ryousha

Years
Okay, thanks, it's just a minor problem, it's been fixed.

You don't find your dad in the alpha.

You're supposed to train harder, if you're having problems in the first cave, then you'll find the gym leader much harder.

Yeah, suppose to be hard, it's like SG Plus(X) xD.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
wow it's a nice looking hack, i love the feel ^_^

one question, is the note in the lab meant to not have a message box come up? I hear clicking sounds though...

so i can't get out the first town =/

then again maybe i'm using a different fire red rom..would that be it?

Some people found weird glitches with the first patch, so I thought I was using a different Fire Red ROM and reuploaded the patch. It seems it wasn't me with the different ROM, though. I reuploaded the patch, it should work now.

Aand, small update.

Here's some screenshots of a few of the NPCs I added that have to do with the sidequests.

chefoe6.png
leafletiw0.png
mooxp9.png

And a small mini-game, the Aqua Maze game. Find the exit and earn a random prize, if you get to a dead end you lose. You'll need to pay to play, but there's a chance of 50% to win, and there's a chance to get rare items, such as Rare Candy and evolution stones.

mazevb9.png

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
Liquid Ocean?Isnt that kinda retoric?Anyway great job,i like the small quests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back