• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinkita's not-so-big trade Thread

Years
Erm, I may have a spare Exp. share, I think I only have one leftovers though. I'm just doing another trade right now so I can't check just yet. I will let you know when I'm done.

Years
I don't have any that I know are EV trained to give, All the ones I have trained so far I keep lol. What legends do you need ??

And someone has stolen my shiny pokemon so have none to trade right now either. Well actually don't know if they have been stolen but they have disappeared since they "Borrowed" them.

Years
Ugghhhhh, now it's a hard choice. I don't want to trade my Palkia . . . but i have a Dialga . . . didnt really want to trade it either though lol. Erm . . . ok . . . Level 100 Dialga, and Exp. share . . .

Years
I didn't catch it myself just FYI and it was Lv. 99 when I got it so couldnt do much training. And so the stats are . . .
Quiet Nature.
HP:327/ATK:259/DEF:257/SP.ATK:372/SP.DEF:232/SPD:194.
Earth Power-Flash Cannon-Dragon Claw-Roar Of Time

shinkita

RAWR!
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
Alright its a deal, I can't trade until tonight at like 8pm after my soccer practice.

shinkita

RAWR!
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
Nope not in the UK O_o, 8pm is 5 hours from now.
So I guess we trade tomorow
Got some new Pokemon yay!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2008
Shiny EV'd Lucario New!
Shiny EV'd Weavile New!
Shiny Drifloon Lv.22
UT Buneary Lv.1(With nice Egg moves)
----------------------
those are the pokes i like
i can offer
Regular Shinies All UT
Cubone lvl 4
Poochyena lvl 5
Meditite lvl 12
Gastly lvl 17
Drowzee lvl 21
Ponyta lvl 23
Psyduck lvl 25
Castform lvl 25
Stunky lvl 28
Swinumb lvl 34
Beldum lvl 53

shinkita

RAWR!
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
What do you want for one of the UT eevees?
Preferably something from my need list. But what can you offer?

those are the pokes i like
i can offer
Regular Shinies All UT
Cubone lvl 4
Poochyena lvl 5
Meditite lvl 12
Gastly lvl 17
Drowzee lvl 21
Ponyta lvl 23
Psyduck lvl 25
Castform lvl 25
Stunky lvl 28
Swinumb lvl 34
Beldum lvl 53
Not really interested, but I guess Cubone and Gastly for Buneary and Drifloon.
Got anything else that is good?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Shinkita I'm not using my other thread anymore okay! So you were interested in these
Interested in Torchic Chimchar Eggs and Igglybuff. I can get you those xD. I'd like a Skourupi,Eevee,and Duskull.

Back