• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The ability it has is "Justified" (source) no matter what, but nature...yeah, I have a feeling that is determined when the battle starts. The best way to know is to capture it a few times without saving to see if you get different natures. I caught it the once and moved on to find Virizion, so I have no idea.

Cyclone

I tried this. The four or five tests, he had the same nature "Sassy". But after some try, his nature has changed.

I pick him with Gentle (I think). So, I thought about shiny (because I like Cobaltium it's my favourite in his class) but... it's rarely enough... so, I don't need him in shiny.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
Years
So I totally didn't know that Focus Sash is a one time only item outside of the Battle Subway! What other hold items also disappear after it's used?

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
So I totally didn't know that Focus Sash is a one time only item outside of the Battle Subway! What other hold items also disappear after it's used?
Some items in the game that affect battle can be found here. The Herbs and some other items like the Eject Button and the Cell Battery are among those that are consumable. There are also Gems found in places like Twist Mountain (the moving piles of dirt that do not contain a Drilbur) that are consumable items; these take on one of the types, such as a Fighting Gem or a Normal Gem.

In-game, the description usually talks about the fact that it's a one-time-use item, or consumable.

Cyclone

Years
Is there some kind of website in the web that works as a Pokedex? That I could manually add pokemons I've got and maybe add some notes to them?

Then use it to share with people who want to trade with me or want to help me in creating a competitive team?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Is there some kind of website in the web that works as a Pokedex? That I could manually add pokemons I've got and maybe add some notes to them?

Then use it to share with people who want to trade with me or want to help me in creating a competitive team?

Just a note, this thread is only for in-game help, and questions related to where is something, what does something mean, and so on, sooo just for the future! Anyway, there's not one that I'm aware of, however in the future PC will have a trading system that'll work exactly like that basically, but it'll still be a while away. Otherwise I'm not sure of such a place online other than just writing out all your details, or inputting the details into Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown, and c/ping from the export to show others, though I guess you could add notes underneath.

Boz

Smeargle Pwns You. :]
Years
Has anyone claimed the Porygon via gamesync? (need help)

Hi, I was on the global link thing, and i found the porygon in the forest picture, and it said that its waiting for me in game sync.

The only problem is now, the website for the global link is a terrible cluster bomb, and makes no sense, so im not sure what Im supposed to do to get my porygon.

If anyone knows where i go, who to speak to, what i click, anything! Please, thanks very much :-)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You have to log into the Pokemon Dream world, put a Pokemon to sleep. Check your Dream House Bulliten board. If there is a Porygon on it, select to wake up your Pokemon and Porygon will be sent to your game where you can pick it up in the Entrelink Forest.

Boz

Years
So after that painful drawn out experience, im in the forest, but again I have no idea what to do, Googling now but if you could tell me what to do in the forest that would be good too.

Thanks so far :-)

By this i mean that kid whos supposed to be there isnt.

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I claimed the Porygon a while ago. First you need to claim it from the promotions page,at http://en.pokemon-gl.com/campaign/, you need the password of course. Then check if he shows up on the Friends Board in your house. You should be able to pick him up from the dude in the Entralink Forest. No wait, you only pick up items from that guy, you need to go deeper into the forest, and Porygon will be there.

Years
[SIZE="a"]Don't look for the kid. North wall of Entralink you have the entrance to another map. Go there and you'll see Porygon[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
You don't have to look for it. If you entered the Password to get it as soon as you enter the forest its right there and is added to your Bulletin board.

Are you looking on Dream World site or Entreelink Forest?

You need to be specific and clarify what you are saying.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
The kid doesn't need to be there. Porygon might just be hiding deeper into the forest. You're supposed to go through the trees, between the kid and the girl.
images

Boz

Years
Right, so I did all the steps, password etc, checked my friend board thing and he was there, the website told me what to do etc so I woke my poke up, and its simply not there, not anywhere in the north region.

Did i go wrong? :p

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Did you use Game Sync again, after waking up your Pokemon?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Also did you see the Porygon appear as a tiny sprite when you were waking up your Pokemon? It comes down from the cloud above on that little screen, if you didn't see it appear then ya, it wouldn't be in Entralink. /very obvious, but still

Merging with Quick Questions in case you have lots more difficulty finding Porygon, but use the report button next time guys. :3

Years
White Forest/Black City Entralink - does the person have to be in your area or just needs to be connected with you by WiFi/other means (and can live in other foreign places)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back