• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
ujjwalpokemon said:
See man Misty sure looks funny but i think she looks better when she is being a kind hearted girl or when she is with ash!
I think she looks very nice when she is caring about some pokemon or Ash!
See also looks pretty when she is afraid with bugs and someone teases her making her angry!
BUT ONE THING IS SURE AND CERTAIN THAT MAY WILL NEVER MATCH MISTY! SHE CAN NEVER BE SO NICE AND I DON'T LIKE HER BEING TAKEN AS THE REPALCEMENT OF MISTY!
ANYWAY! WELCOME TO THIS CLUB!!

I like it when she's nice. She is a very nice and kind girl. A very good example of her kind side would be when Ash and Tracey aceldently sniffed in Stun Spore from a Vileplume. She went and found Salvio weed to help them. Ash even said that was sweet of her to help. :cool: That side of her is always nice to see. It's also very nice seeing her care about Ash. One of the best examples is in Pokemon 2000. She dived in and brought him back to shore. She didn't want him to drown, she wanted him to live. If he died, she would be heartbroken. Of course, she did say "Please Ash, you can't....." when she was trying to get him breathing. That hint does show she cares about him alot. All that shows that she loves him. :classic: And that she's a very nice person. :cool:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
*Joins most happily*

Well, right now, I can't think of much to add to the discussion, but howdy, 'yalls.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
v_V; You guys are making me wish I recorded all those Pokemon episodes now. Not to mention you guys are making me feel like whacking THE GUY WHO TOOK OFF POKEMON from MY TV. >.> He will pay!! Anyway, those pics are coolz. Especially Tatt's. =P

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Hey! Don't Take This As A Spam

Zeo said:
Geeze, The red makes it look almost evil *slap* get a hold of yourself man or woman. May aint that bad. not as good as Misty I'll agree, but she does have some fine points.
WELL! ZEO I DON'T WANT ANY COMPARISON TO BE MADE BETWEEN MAY AND MISTY BECAUSE IN SUCH CONDITION I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT MAY IS NO MATCH FOR MISTY AND I HATE HER!
YOU KNOW I AM FRUSTRATED WHEN I HEAR SOME PEOPLE SAYING THAT MAY IS ASH'S LOVER
WHAT I THINK IS THAT MAY CAN'T BE ASH'S LOVER BECAUSE THAT POSITION IS OF MISTY AND IF WRITEERS MAKE SUCH STORY THEN THEY WILL PAY FOR IT
ANYWAY DON'T THINK ANYTHING MAD ABOUT THIS THAT I DON'T LIKE MAY!

~Ozy~

Years
Calm down a bit, man. I'd agree that Misty is far better than May, but you don't need to yell about. The way to convince people is to debate, not shout.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
I don't see EITHER Kasumi or Haruka as being Satoshi's "lover". The kid's 10. I don't see there being any existing relationship beyond friends with Satoshi & anyone. Maybe potential for a future one, but none existing at this time. The characters simply aren't mature enough

~Ozy~

Years
Hey, we can always dream, no? Besides, half the fun is interperting things in your own way. While personally, I agree, don't spoil it for others.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Ok, now I am really late! I never really paid attention to the groups until recently! I am a loyal Misty fan. Can I please join?

Misty will come back, and I have no doubt about that! You shouldn't either! We shall stand by Misty until the end!
*holds flag with Misty on it*
We want her back...we want her back!

~Ozy~

Years
Of course she will. And if she doesn't, well, my rightous rage shall fall upon whoever is responsble for this. Welcome, and hi!

Years
youguys its good she's gone, i mean after a while i got sick of the same chars. and same stroy about winning badges and going to the championships, b/c altho there were new pokes & dif. regions the storyline was the same for kanto/johto, so w/ new chars its funner and it probably wouldnt be as good if Misty was here b/c they may not have added the new chars. may/max and therefore pokemon would have lost fans, and if they kep misty then there would be too many ppl to be traveling w/ ash... whut im saying is, would you be as big of a misty fan if she did come back, or are you more so now because she left? its like having something and then u only miss it when its gone. so if yout hink about it its a good thing and while it was still a surprise to us when the new season came out, that's whut kept it interesting you know?

~Ozy~

Years
I mourn her loss, and although it made me realize how much of an integral part of the show she was, I am as much a Misty fan as I ever was. Furthermore, Max is a worthless character (opinion to you all, fact to me) who never even deserved a one shot appearence, much less a permanent role. Finally, there have been almost as many filler episodes in AG as in the beginning of the Johto arc, and I have to say that May severely cuts the quality of said episodes. Now, it would be excellent to see Misty come back and Max leave, that way Misty could go and beat the living snot out of May and we would see a beautiful love triangle with one member of said triangle completly cluless.

P.S. Kirby, just a request, but could you use proper capitilazation in your posts, particularly in the more lengthy ones? I't make them seem much less like one gigantic run-on sentence.

Last edited:

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Kenta-kun said:
I don't see EITHER Kasumi or Haruka as being Satoshi's "lover". The kid's 10. I don't see there being any existing relationship beyond friends with Satoshi & anyone. Maybe potential for a future one, but none existing at this time. The characters simply aren't mature enough

Actually, he is 13. He has changed alot from the beginning of the series. He has matured alot. He also is taller. Anyways, that not what I'm about to talk about.

In movie six, he says that he misses her, but he will always be best friends with her. And when a boy misses a girl alot, that usually means that he loves her. I should know, it's happened to me before. I often end up thinking of her when I'm not thinking of anything alse. She's a very pretty girl. She has very nice hair. She gradarated this year. I miss her alot. I want to see her again. Ash feels the same way about Misty.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Sorry!

but i can't hear anything bad about misty and specially the thinking that may matches her
well!what i think is that the character misty has been surely hated by the writers!
and now they should bring her back!

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
YA! Ash sure loves misty!

I bet ash loves misty as he cares about he so much and as u say he is immature, I think that love can't always be due to age??[or can it be??]
johnc94.gif

~Ozy~

Years
I don't deby that the to have obvious feeling for each other, it's fact. What I doubt is that they will ever obviously get together anytime during the series, except perhaps in an "epilogue" type of wrap-up eppy.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Heres a hint that Ash cares about Misty.

toonashandmisty.jpg

If Misty is hurt, Ash will pick her up and carry her to the place they need to go. Also, notice that he's holding on to her in the three other pictures. That shows that he will protect her when she hurt or down.

~Ozy~

Years
Well, I can see naught but a red X, so I can't tell, but yes, these hints are all over the place. The Ninja Poke-Showdown, for example, when Ash flies through the wall and almost off a cliff, Misty is horribly concerned about him and (in my somewhat untrustworthy recollection) yells at him for almost getting himself killed and worrying her like that.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Actually, he is 13. He has changed alot from the beginning of the series. He has matured alot. He also is taller. Anyways, that not what I'm about to talk about.

In movie six, he says that he misses her, but he will always be best friends with her. And when a boy misses a girl alot, that usually means that he loves her. I should know, it's happened to me before. I often end up thinking of her when I'm not thinking of anything alse. She's a very pretty girl. She has very nice hair. She gradarated this year. I miss her alot. I want to see her again. Ash feels the same way about Misty.
That is completly true, when my best friend moved to Florida, I really missed him. I thought about him everyday and talked to him for hours. Then one day last year, while I was at camp, he wrote to me and said he was moving back to nebraska! Now we are friends still and he lives close to me! Even when we got into fights (one that lasted a year!) and he moved away we still became friends in the end!

Moral: Even though Misty's gone, Ash still has feelings for her, and he says he will see her again someday!

~Ozy~

Years
Wish I could say the same about one of my friends who moved away and back. He came back a complete sports nut, whereas I CANNOT play sports at all. Anyway, yes, I am sure that Misty will come back, as most people in this club are. If not, we need to start an endless letter campaign.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
YA! it's sure that misty will return one day

WE ALL KNOW FOR SURE THAT ASH LOVES MISTY AND THAT HE MISSES HER A LOT AND THAT SOMEDAY SHE WOULD RETURN BUT WE SHALL GIVE PRESSURE TO THE WRITERS FOR BRINGING HER BACK SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back