• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
o_o; Dude. Cut out the caps. Don't double-post. Stop flaming people. o_o; And stop typing in red caps. >.> -sounded bossy there for a second- Anyway, things have changed with both Misty and Ash being apart. And absence does make the heart grow fonder, so when they come back together I'll bet there'll be a hugging scene. [Like in two more months until AG season ends] o_O; ^_^

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Hey! Don't Take This As A Spam

asher_son_of_ash said:
o_o; Dude. Cut out the caps. Don't double-post. Stop flaming people. o_o; And stop typing in red caps. >.> -sounded bossy there for a second- Anyway, things have changed with both Misty and Ash being apart. And absence does make the heart grow fonder, so when they come back together I'll bet there'll be a hugging scene. [Like in two more months until AG season ends] o_O; ^_^
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT I AM MAKING SPAMM OUT HERE!
WELL; IT MITE SEEM THAT DOUBLE POSTING IS GOING BUT I AM REPLYING TO OFFICIAL FORUM ONCE AND THE NEXT TIME I WAS REPLYING TO A MEMBER [BUT NOT A PM]!
IF ANYBODY THINKS THAT I QAM DOING SOMETHING NASTY THEN I AM VERY VERY SORRY AND I PROMISE TO TRY MY BEST NOT TO REPEAT IT AGAIN!
[SORRY!]
:disappoin :disappoin

Zeo

Moron
Years
one post can have more than one specific topic you know.

aslo cut the caps. sooner or later it's gonna get under someones skin and you'll be reported. maybe banned.

now lets get this club back on track...um...whats a good Misty topic?
Oh. Whats your favourite Pokemon of hers and Why?

Mine is Psyduck...simply cos It's Psyduck...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
I was always partial to her Staryu. I used to train them myself, back in the good 'ol days of R/B/Y. Anyway, Starmie rockz0rz my sockz0rz. Although I did become slightly less fond of it once Rudy used one during the Trovita Island Gym battle.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
ujjwalpokemon said:
IF U THINK THATMISTY IS GOOD TO BE REMOVED THEN YOU ARE NOT MISTY FAN AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS FORUM! AND ANY WAY YOU SAID THAT WITH MISTY THE STORY PATTERN IS ALWAYS SAME BUT I DON'T THINK SO AND I THINK THAT WITH HER POKEMON ANIME WAS A FAR BETTER ADVENTURE THAN IT'S NOW[WITH MAY!]

Okay Okay, will you PLEASE calm down! *Grits teeth* I'm the owner of this Club and i can't allow people to get out of control. Dude, chill out. Please cut the caps, it makes you sound really agressive and like your shouting your head off. Do you see anybody else using caps in day-to-day posts? No, i didn't think so. And also, double posting is Spam and is breaking a rule. Please stop spamming, you don't want to be reported. Use the EDIT button on your post to add some more text if you need to.

And Kirby00, you are really getting on my nerves. I don't want to sound horrible, but will you stop making posts that make you sound like you don't really care if Misty comes back or not, it makes some people angry with you.
Just start being more sensible okay?

I'm sorry if i sound like a mod ^^; *sweatdrops*

Anyhoo....
-------------

Great going ML17! ;) *Claps* Could'nt of put it better myself :D

IMO, Ash is 13 aswell.
You have to consider that their is a deep storyline to Misty coming back, and Ash and her's relationship.

I think that the writers are trying to blow us off the scent, and make us all ponder just if Misty will come back or not. It may be for the best that Misty is not in AG, because like you said, it leaves a certain level of suspense in the story, gives Ash a chance to mature and become more of a Teenager (IMO he's thirteen) and it means that Misty will come back fresh and better than ever. Even though i miss Togepi, and i was sad to see him go, i honestly think it's for the best. Misty now can show her full personality and she'll have more time to concentrate on Ash =D I'm confident in AAML, and Misty's return. As the saying goes, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder...' ;)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
asher_son_of_ash said:

That would be cute! I imagine it would be like this............

dakisime.JPG

The cuteness. :cool:

Anyways, Psyduck's funny! It always gets into trouble. Plus, it can kick butt! :cool:
Also, Togepi is really cute!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
This is my 100th post, so here is something cool. I got it from here.

art11.jpg

Cute.

contact2.jpg

Misty has an idea. ;)

contact3.jpg

Ash's making a move. ;)

contact4.jpg

Pretty. :cool:

contact5.jpg

Their first kiss. :cool:

contact6.jpg

Awwww! How cute!

Thanks Tatts for the complment! :classic:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm back from a short hiatus...man, there was so much fun and I missed it! ._.

I still really need to draw some Misty stuff...I bought some new pencils and paper so I have no excuse not to...

~Ozy~

Years
Cute comic. For some reason, the Pokeshipper in me has reknidled himself in full. Which is competing directly with my desire to have Ash decapitated for sheer stupidity in not actually going for Misty. Grrr. The kid's a savant in battles (most of the time) but outside...Grrr. Anyway, cute comic series. Makes me wish I could draw.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Cute comic. For some reason, the Pokeshipper in me has reknidled himself in full. Which is competing directly with my desire to have Ash decapitated for sheer stupidity in not actually going for Misty. Grrr. The kid's a savant in battles (most of the time) but outside...Grrr. Anyway, cute comic series. Makes me wish I could draw.

Thanks! It is a cute comic! I wish I chould draw too. I got another cute picture to show.

art6.jpg

Megasupercoolcoolguy

Darkness Has Brought Calm
Years
that was cute.

by the way this is my first post I'm MEGA, and I want to join.I'm getting her back somehow

The show needs her
The pokemon concept needs her
We all need her
I need her
the Pokemon need her
Everything needs her

By the way theres this girl called Misty in my school and she is ruining her for me stealing her name and looking crap and everything

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
Cool pics

Anyway Mistylover17 you posted cool pics!and your poem is a lot better than u think it to be megasupercoolcoolguy!
Can you suggest me where can i get some cool pics?
Anyway sorry for my mistakes and anyway i had cut out the red caps Silent Tattsu!
I think we should now start a big progarmme to bring misty back!
it's enough that she has been out for whole hoenn reasons except two episodes and now even hoenn journeys is about to end!

~Ozy~

Years
Wow, good stuff, all. And welcome Mega.

Now, here's a brief prologue to a story I'm writing. It's they Goodbye scene from MQ from Misty's POV. I'll also include the intro my friend wrote. It's PG-13, so if that might bother you...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
For it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
-Robert Frost, The Road not Taken

?A Parting of the Ways?
Introduction by Berkut Aurora Nightwolf

A great disappointment ensued the end of Pokemon: Master Quest. For the majority of Pokemon fans, such as Takai and myself, we knew one thing was going to happen at the end of the series: The confession of Ash and Misty?s true feelings for each other, that no one can deny exists. We absolutely knew that they would fall in love, and that the series would certainly end happily with this development. We, along with just about every other Pokemon fan in the world, were wrong.

At the end of Master Quest the Pokemon television series fell apart right before our eyes. The stories were getting extremely bland, with no focus being put on the human characters. The gym battles, which were pretty much the only thing worth watching on the show, were getting old and boring. Then, at the end of the series, what was turning out to be one of the best episodes I personally have ever seen since the end of the second season of the show, created a whirlwind of anger in many fans, including myself that could not be left alone and excused as though it were just trash. Misty left the team. And not only did she leave them, she did so without confessing her true feelings for Ash. Don?t give us any of this ?Good-bye and good luck? bull crap. I don?t think that?s what was supposed to develop. She left without telling Ash the truth, and that angered others, and myself I?m sure, to a dangerous point. What are the reasons for this pathetic excuse for an ending? Well, let?s take a look, shall we?

First up, the sexual tension between Misty, and the honest Pokemon breeder we?ve all come to love, Brock. Don?t pretend it wasn?t there. I suggest that those of you that are still viewing the series through a child?s eyes but are not children yourselves go to www.pokemopolis.net. There, it explains what really happens in the show and points out the ?dodginess? of the entire story. But even without this proof, don?t you think that you could probably figure it out yourself? I mean sure, Brock wants to become this breeder and all that, which would require him to travel and study. But don?t you think it odd that he would go along with Ash? (Besides because of Brock?s motherly attitude towards such a person like Ash.) Is there any particular reason? Of course there is: Misty. Brock loves chasing girls around, especially very beautiful ones. And who can?t say that Misty isn?t beautiful. I?ll admit it, even though she is somewhat ?under-developed? physically, her independent attitude, basic personality, and overall looks qualify her, at least in my eyes, as **** hot! Well figure, Brock sees this as well. And though it never really shows up in the American edited version of the series, it is there. Moving on now? Maybe Misty didn?t confess her feelings towards Ash for this reason. She didn?t want to hurt Brock, as she was aware of the tension herself (how could she not be?), but at the same time, didn?t want to hurt the little emotionally crippled, rather slow-minded action hero we all know and love, Ash. Maybe, possibly, perhaps, could it be?!? Probably not. This most likely isn?t the reason. But I won?t excuse it.

We all know it?s there. Right in front of our unfocussed, badly trained eyes. Cackling softly to itself as it sucks the precious life energy away from its unwilling host. It?s evil? Evil I tell you? EVIL!!! Can you guess what I?m talking about yet? If you?re a Dodger or a Dodgemaster (all hail the Dodgemasters!) then you probably know what I?m talking about. Next specimen up for evaluation: That Freaky Little Egg Thing, Togepi. Yes, that egg has latched onto our poor, unwilling Misty and is sucking the life forces out of her as we speak. Only a tough, young female like her can provide the necessary energy requirements to feed the parasite. Though its intentions are unclear, we do think that this is the reason for Misty?s sudden weakness expressed throughout the show since the thing hatched. Some might say the reason for this is because it?s the way any mother would react after having to take care of it?s young. But we know this is not the case. Maybe, just maybe this is the reason? I mean, after all, once Misty tells Ash, the egg knows that the attention and energy it is getting right now will come to a halt after Misty gets distracted by her man. Perhaps Togepi used its energy-sucking powers to keep this confession from slipping? Maybe? Possibly? Perhaps? COULD THIS BE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION?!?!? Uhh? no. At least in reality. Although I still tend to wonder? Be careful, that egg? it has evil powers I tell you?

Are those truly the only reasons? If so, then how come they both ended with the same conclusion? Maybe because of my bad judgment, as I was the one who introduced the reasoning and came to my own conclusions without giving a straight answer? Again, perhaps. But I think the real reason exists in our world. The real reason is clear: THE WRITERS SCREWED UP!!! Admit it, no one?s perfect, but this is above all other screw-ups. But unfortunately, in the series, their word is law. What are we going to do? How will we ever be satisfied? I know exactly how. They left a huge opening in the end. As the trio parts at the fork in the road, and leaves one and other behind, we look and notice the three paths each of them has chosen, whether it be or be not of their free will. Ash down the right, Brock down the left, and Misty down the center. We quickly caught up with Ash?s story immediately afterwards. Why wouldn?t we? He?s the main character after all. He starts a new journey in the Hoenn region as part of the new series season six: Pokemon Advanced. Here, he meets up with May, a young enthusiastic trainer who knows very little about Pokemon, and has little interest in them to begin with. I?m not going to even bother going into this any further. I hate this compared to the kick-*** personality of Misty. Then enters Brock. Yes, he?s followed Ash?s trail into Hoenn, and decided once again to follow along. Only this time under what circumstances, we do not know.

Therefore, we have now cleared out two of the three paths. But what about that third and last one? The road not taken by the series? This is where these stories take place. With the girl forgotten by many and excused by her creators as easily as one of their many miscellaneous characters created to satisfy the need of just one episode. Our dear and beloved Misty is the star, and this series will start a new breed of adventures with her and her companions. Unlike the travels of Team Twerp within the television series, this will not be all cute and clean. No, this is serious stuff we?re going to be dealing with here, and we will not hold back with any of it. On a dodginess scale of one to five, this will most certainly be a seven. We won?t go totally all out with some things. But we will give you the character?s thoughts and ambitions, some of which will most certainly be not of the regular Pokemon series. There will be swearing, sexual innuendo, mature jokes, and rather dodgy mischief. But it will all make for that much better of a story, and that?s all that really matters.
The stories shall start at the Cerulean City Gym, where Misty was supposedly headed off to last. And many events and challenges shall come to pass that gets her out of this hellhole that is brewing in her mind?

Prologue: Ripped Cloth
Misty stood at the crossroads, heart pounding. Down one path lay love, even if unrequited. She would never forget the day she met Ash. But the other road called to her just as much, if for different reasons. This road was a darker one, one less traveled. Duty and family drew her onto that path. She tried to push down the tears that were welling inside her, forced herself to rip her heart in half. Ever since a fateful spring day outside Viridian City five years hence, she and Ash had been part of the same cloth. She supposed she had always known this day would come, but not like this. More than anything else she wanted to fling herself at Ash, to whisper the words that had so long weighed on her mind.

The sweet, good natured (if a little slow) kid from Pallet Town had captured her heart the day they had met. She had always thought it somewhat of a joke that she had fallen for someone her sisters would have approved of. As the sun set behind her, and they said their goodbyes, she cursed her nature. If only she wasn?t so dammed proud she could have said ?Screw this, I?m taking the easy way out.? But, alas and alack, she couldn?t. She had to continue on with her own path, one that had happily entwined with Ash?s for a few blissful years. Now her path wrote her away from him, and towards a home she had never liked, and people she had come to detest.

Now Brock had set off towards his destination. She had to say something, but nothing seemed right, nothing seemed to do justice to this ripping of cloth. A smile slowly spread across her face. She didn?t even hear Ash?s words. Finally, without even realizing what she was saying, she said ?Goodbye and good luck.? With that, she started down her chosen road, leaving behind everything that had made her happy. That night, at camp, she realized she even missed his snores. Tears in her eyes, she sobbed ?You still owe me a new bike Ash Ketchum...? For the first time since she was five, she cried herself to sleep.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Wow, good stuff, all. And welcome Mega.

Now, here's a brief prologue to a story I'm writing. It's they Goodbye scene from MQ from Misty's POV. I'll also include the intro my friend wrote. It's PG-13, so if that might bother you...

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
For it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference
-Robert Frost, The Road not Taken

?A Parting of the Ways?
Introduction by Berkut Aurora Nightwolf

A great disappointment ensued the end of Pokemon: Master Quest. For the majority of Pokemon fans, such as Takai and myself, we knew one thing was going to happen at the end of the series: The confession of Ash and Misty?s true feelings for each other, that no one can deny exists. We absolutely knew that they would fall in love, and that the series would certainly end happily with this development. We, along with just about every other Pokemon fan in the world, were wrong.

At the end of Master Quest the Pokemon television series fell apart right before our eyes. The stories were getting extremely bland, with no focus being put on the human characters. The gym battles, which were pretty much the only thing worth watching on the show, were getting old and boring. Then, at the end of the series, what was turning out to be one of the best episodes I personally have ever seen since the end of the second season of the show, created a whirlwind of anger in many fans, including myself that could not be left alone and excused as though it were just trash. Misty left the team. And not only did she leave them, she did so without confessing her true feelings for Ash. Don?t give us any of this ?Good-bye and good luck? bull crap. I don?t think that?s what was supposed to develop. She left without telling Ash the truth, and that angered others, and myself I?m sure, to a dangerous point. What are the reasons for this pathetic excuse for an ending? Well, let?s take a look, shall we?

First up, the sexual tension between Misty, and the honest Pokemon breeder we?ve all come to love, Brock. Don?t pretend it wasn?t there. I suggest that those of you that are still viewing the series through a child?s eyes but are not children yourselves go to www.pokemopolis.net. There, it explains what really happens in the show and points out the ?dodginess? of the entire story. But even without this proof, don?t you think that you could probably figure it out yourself? I mean sure, Brock wants to become this breeder and all that, which would require him to travel and study. But don?t you think it odd that he would go along with Ash? (Besides because of Brock?s motherly attitude towards such a person like Ash.) Is there any particular reason? Of course there is: Misty. Brock loves chasing girls around, especially very beautiful ones. And who can?t say that Misty isn?t beautiful. I?ll admit it, even though she is somewhat ?under-developed? physically, her independent attitude, basic personality, and overall looks qualify her, at least in my eyes, as **** hot! Well figure, Brock sees this as well. And though it never really shows up in the American edited version of the series, it is there. Moving on now? Maybe Misty didn?t confess her feelings towards Ash for this reason. She didn?t want to hurt Brock, as she was aware of the tension herself (how could she not be?), but at the same time, didn?t want to hurt the little emotionally crippled, rather slow-minded action hero we all know and love, Ash. Maybe, possibly, perhaps, could it be?!? Probably not. This most likely isn?t the reason. But I won?t excuse it.

We all know it?s there. Right in front of our unfocussed, badly trained eyes. Cackling softly to itself as it sucks the precious life energy away from its unwilling host. It?s evil? Evil I tell you? EVIL!!! Can you guess what I?m talking about yet? If you?re a Dodger or a Dodgemaster (all hail the Dodgemasters!) then you probably know what I?m talking about. Next specimen up for evaluation: That Freaky Little Egg Thing, Togepi. Yes, that egg has latched onto our poor, unwilling Misty and is sucking the life forces out of her as we speak. Only a tough, young female like her can provide the necessary energy requirements to feed the parasite. Though its intentions are unclear, we do think that this is the reason for Misty?s sudden weakness expressed throughout the show since the thing hatched. Some might say the reason for this is because it?s the way any mother would react after having to take care of it?s young. But we know this is not the case. Maybe, just maybe this is the reason? I mean, after all, once Misty tells Ash, the egg knows that the attention and energy it is getting right now will come to a halt after Misty gets distracted by her man. Perhaps Togepi used its energy-sucking powers to keep this confession from slipping? Maybe? Possibly? Perhaps? COULD THIS BE THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION?!?!? Uhh? no. At least in reality. Although I still tend to wonder? Be careful, that egg? it has evil powers I tell you?

Are those truly the only reasons? If so, then how come they both ended with the same conclusion? Maybe because of my bad judgment, as I was the one who introduced the reasoning and came to my own conclusions without giving a straight answer? Again, perhaps. But I think the real reason exists in our world. The real reason is clear: THE WRITERS SCREWED UP!!! Admit it, no one?s perfect, but this is above all other screw-ups. But unfortunately, in the series, their word is law. What are we going to do? How will we ever be satisfied? I know exactly how. They left a huge opening in the end. As the trio parts at the fork in the road, and leaves one and other behind, we look and notice the three paths each of them has chosen, whether it be or be not of their free will. Ash down the right, Brock down the left, and Misty down the center. We quickly caught up with Ash?s story immediately afterwards. Why wouldn?t we? He?s the main character after all. He starts a new journey in the Hoenn region as part of the new series season six: Pokemon Advanced. Here, he meets up with May, a young enthusiastic trainer who knows very little about Pokemon, and has little interest in them to begin with. I?m not going to even bother going into this any further. I hate this compared to the kick-*** personality of Misty. Then enters Brock. Yes, he?s followed Ash?s trail into Hoenn, and decided once again to follow along. Only this time under what circumstances, we do not know.

Therefore, we have now cleared out two of the three paths. But what about that third and last one? The road not taken by the series? This is where these stories take place. With the girl forgotten by many and excused by her creators as easily as one of their many miscellaneous characters created to satisfy the need of just one episode. Our dear and beloved Misty is the star, and this series will start a new breed of adventures with her and her companions. Unlike the travels of Team Twerp within the television series, this will not be all cute and clean. No, this is serious stuff we?re going to be dealing with here, and we will not hold back with any of it. On a dodginess scale of one to five, this will most certainly be a seven. We won?t go totally all out with some things. But we will give you the character?s thoughts and ambitions, some of which will most certainly be not of the regular Pokemon series. There will be swearing, sexual innuendo, mature jokes, and rather dodgy mischief. But it will all make for that much better of a story, and that?s all that really matters.
The stories shall start at the Cerulean City Gym, where Misty was supposedly headed off to last. And many events and challenges shall come to pass that gets her out of this hellhole that is brewing in her mind?

Prologue: Ripped Cloth
Misty stood at the crossroads, heart pounding. Down one path lay love, even if unrequited. She would never forget the day she met Ash. But the other road called to her just as much, if for different reasons. This road was a darker one, one less traveled. Duty and family drew her onto that path. She tried to push down the tears that were welling inside her, forced herself to rip her heart in half. Ever since a fateful spring day outside Viridian City five years hence, she and Ash had been part of the same cloth. She supposed she had always known this day would come, but not like this. More than anything else she wanted to fling herself at Ash, to whisper the words that had so long weighed on her mind.

The sweet, good natured (if a little slow) kid from Pallet Town had captured her heart the day they had met. She had always thought it somewhat of a joke that she had fallen for someone her sisters would have approved of. As the sun set behind her, and they said their goodbyes, she cursed her nature. If only she wasn?t so dammed proud she could have said ?Screw this, I?m taking the easy way out.? But, alas and alack, she couldn?t. She had to continue on with her own path, one that had happily entwined with Ash?s for a few blissful years. Now her path wrote her away from him, and towards a home she had never liked, and people she had come to detest.

Now Brock had set off towards his destination. She had to say something, but nothing seemed right, nothing seemed to do justice to this ripping of cloth. A smile slowly spread across her face. She didn?t even hear Ash?s words. Finally, without even realizing what she was saying, she said ?Goodbye and good luck.? With that, she started down her chosen road, leaving behind everything that had made her happy. That night, at camp, she realized she even missed his snores. Tears in her eyes, she sobbed ?You still owe me a new bike Ash Ketchum...? For the first time since she was five, she cried herself to sleep.

Not bad! I wish I chould give Misty a hug. :'( She defintintly needs one. She looks really hurt when she crys. :'( Of course, alot of us do agree that Misty's hot. :cool: And beautiful. :classic: She does have a nice personality. :cool:

Thanks for the complments everyone for the pictures I posted! :cool:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Oh, thankyu for showing those AAML piccies to us ML, they are so kawaii! ^.~ I love them. I know who the Artist is actually, she's a girl on The Pokemon Tower, a well known Fanart and Fanfic Pokemon site.
I guess your getting attached to AAML huh? *Grins*

Ujjwalpokemon, thanks for calming down a bit and being friendly! We're happy to have ya' here.

And welcome to the BMB Megasupercoolcoolguy =D I love you avatar aswell, its cute! ;)

Well, i've got some catching up to do in this Thread haven't i guys? ^^; *sweatdrops* Here's some piccies for now!

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Oh, thankyu for showing those AAML piccies to us ML, they are so kawaii! ^.~ I love them. I know who the Artist is actually, she's a girl on The Pokemon Tower, a well known Fanart and Fanfic Pokemon site.
I guess your getting attached to AAML huh? *Grins*

Ujjwalpokemon, thanks for calming down a bit and being friendly! We're happy to have ya' here.

And welcome to the BMB Megasupercoolcoolguy =D I love you avatar aswell, its cute! ;)

Well, i've got some catching up to do in this Thread haven't i guys? ^^; *sweatdrops* Here's some piccies for now!

Yep I am! :cool: Thanks!

Of course, I'm not bothered by PG-13 stuff. Many of the fanfics I read are that rating. They often have action and language. And they also often have scenes where two people[ Ash and Misty usally] make love with each other.

Here is a nice Ash and Misty fanfic I found awhile ago.

How Much Can Happen In A Year?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Yep I am! :cool: Thanks!

Of course, I'm not bothered by PG-13 stuff. Many of the fanfics I read are that rating. They often have action and language. And they also often have scenes where two people[ Ash and Misty usally] make love with each other.

Here is a nice Ash and Misty fanfic I found awhile ago.

How Much Can Happen In A Year?

Uhhhh okay..... O_O *sweatdrops* I tend not to read AAMRNS over PG-13, basicly because Fanfiction.net has too many stupidly written AAMRNS and some have to many references for my liking. I tend to read AAMRNS based when A&M are only around 13/14 like they are now. I don't like too mature fics <.<;;

I'm glad you like Pokeshipping anyway though ML ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back