• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterToyota

Banned
Years

Okay, so I got bored and decided to check this site out again and I'm still logged into that sockpuppet I used way back last year. Huh. Not here to make trouble or anything.

Also yus, Gaius is awesome. I always pair him to MU. Awakening is a great game.

Anyways, You can always find me at Ever Grande City or what have you. I'm not that vulgar anymore, I'm just an idiot. I'd dump a bunch of random images here but I can't post links or images until 15 posts. :(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Ohi, there. : >
Mind telling me why Ephraim is on the ground in your signature? 8D; what did Ike do to him?|D Or is he not happy with Eirika being a bride (I vaguely remember something about him not being very happy about her marrying? Might be a fancanon, though... Not sure... )?

Thanks everyone!

WinterToyota

Banned
Years

Ah, Tezuka, what a great man. It's sad that so many animu fans don't know who he is, despite the fact that methinks he should be an anime household name. If it weren't for him, anime...well, anime would probably be...different, definitely; probably nowhere near as good as they are now and they certainly couldn't reach the mature levels that they can. That, and they probably wouldn't have come to the West (at least not for many, many, MANY years).

Also, I love 80s/90s/early 2000 anime, those are my favorite decades to watch stuff from.

no idea

i think he fell

I'd link the full image but I can't because I need 15 posts.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

You better call it the lappy-top!

Just got around to finishing Mirror's Edge. I decided to make a graph for the occasion.

ohw7E4y.png

I am a simple man.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sigh I need a new laptop (or have my current one fixed). Not that it would change my current behavior when it comes to being online though.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I just want finals to be over with. It's too nice outside to be cooped up all day in a building :C

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Monarchies are complicated things, and differ from country to country. o3o
Generally, only the crown prince/princess can become a monarch, while the others remain as princes and princesses their entire lives. Normal people that have married the crown prince/princess become princes/princesses themselves, but can never become king or queen. At least not here in Sweden.

The fact that so many countries right now have female crown princesses/queens is probably just coincidental.

It might be added that the Netherlands are one of the only countries where the monarch abdicates peacefully and on their own by tradition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back