• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Linked Horizon - Guren No Yumiya

Best Anime OP song ever, this is from Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan). I got this on repeat at least an hour a day it's just go with anything. If you have seen Attack On Indian on youtube you'll know what I mean. :)

Sir Codin

When a mind does not *know* itself, then it is flawed. When a mind is flawed, the man is flawed. When the man is flawed, that which he touches is flawed. It is said that what a flawed man sees, his hands make broken.

Years
Just found this song a few days ago called 4 Chords by the Axis of Awesome, who are an Australian comedy group. They basically mashed a whole bunch of songs together into one, but because the backing music to the originals are all so similar, this song works strangely well. And because of the way the song is done, many of the portions are interchangeable, so if you listen to different versions around YouTube, you're almost bound to hear a new segment included each time.

For some reason, I just keep listening to it over and over again.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
The Strokes- Alone, Together
Is This It (2001)
I'm not sure if it's because of my infection but this album seems to be overrated like hell.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
American Authors - Believer

I can't hearing this song on a music channel lately and today I found myself singing the chrous over and over to the point where it got in my head. I might have to give these guys chance and hear more of their music cause I love this song. A must listen for fans of indie rock.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Breaking Benjamin - Give Me a Sign

I remember planning to use this song in an animation during a death scene. I never got around to animating it haha. I'm trying to figure out exactly what part of the song it was going to be, though.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Nasty - Janet Jackson

Miss Jackson if you're nasty was said to me in bed once

Years
I'm just shuffling through all my music. Right now it's playing a track from the Amelie soundtrack.

Of course, it's my favorite track from the soundtrack. :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Isaac - Madonna

COADF is such a good album! It's a shame it's quite looked over by the majority of those who listen to her music, though :(

Guy

just a guy
Years
"The Devil Within" ─ Digital Daggers

I've been listening to Digital Daggers for awhile now ever since I discovered some of their songs featured on a few of the shows I watch. So, low and behold, tonight I uncovered "The Devil Within" at the end of a very good episode of Nikita. Instantly, based on the style of the song I knew it was from them and searched for it on Youtube immediately. Since all I have on my iTunes are singles and small EPs from Digital Daggers, I decided enough was enough and am downloading their album also titled "The Devil Within" right now. It's going to be nice playing this song on repeat for awhile.

Years
I just found this artist a few days ago and fell in love.

People Help The People -
Birdy

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Cold War Kids- Every Valley Is Not A Lake

I checked out their album Loyalty to Loyalty from the library and now it's in my computer and I'm listening it. I"m enjoying this album so far and I think I might end up really like Cold War Kids.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain

NOW DON'T GET ME WROOOOONG YEAH I THINK YOU'RE ALRIGHT
BUT THAT WON'T KEEP ME WARM ON A LOOOONGGG COOOLLDDD LONELY NIIIIIIGHTTTTT

everyone needs to listen to shania twain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back