• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
A pizza for me is three meals. One when I buy it, and two for lunch boxes. I like being small sometimes. It's cheap.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Sounds like we've got quite a few pizza freaks around here in PC.

As for me, I'm not one of those people - I can eat 2-3 slices before being full.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't like most pizza.
People think I'm weird because of it haha.

...I wasn't paying enough attention and accidentally wrote that as "I don't like most people". ?_?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Nutella is basically the new bacon, where it's extremely overrated (but still decent) and only as popular as it is because of a group of individuals that won't shut up about it.

Years
What about a nutella-bacon sandwich? That could actually be really good - you have nutty and creamy flavours which is roughly maple syrup + mayo without the sour of the mayo :P

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
maple syrup + mayo
Who in their right mind would think of combining these two?!

I guess it seems worse to me because I don't like mayonnaise haha. But still...eugh. That does not seem appetizing!

Years
I was thinking along the lines that mayo generally goes with bacon, and then you add maple syrup a la honey mustard kinda.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Mayo does not go with bacon. You need to stop now :P Your sick fantasies are grossing the rest of us out lol

Well, other than combined on a sandwich, but if that's the case, mayo goes with sandwiches. Not bacon in particular :P

Cannot imagine frying bacon and dipping it in mayo. Icky!

Years
omigoodness i knoww it is sooo good. When I was in Shanghai I ordered what I thought was poutine but it turned out to be fries topped with mayo and pork floss. It was sooooooooooo good.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Mayo is good on sandwiches. It is also good with fries. Damn it I now want fries :/

I used to hate Mayo though and wouldnt eat any sandwiches with mayo on them.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Pork floss?

I have an image of bacon strips in those little floss boxes in my head, but I'm pretty sure that's not what it actually is. Care to enlighten me?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I have an image of bacon strips in those little floss boxes
This will be invented someday.
With the way things are going, Nutella flavored toothpaste will be invented, as well.

But yeah, I have no idea what pork floss is, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back