• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
Watched the first three parts already, saving the last one for tonight. Parents making me and my sis go to a cousin's party.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
well I know it has for the folks up in the north(north dekota....nebraska.........hmm.....parts of colorado....OMG. I cant remeber halve the states up their :( ). Yea. A bad winter storm/severe weather out break up their.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

We'll rage in the afterlife

although maybe the Higher Powers That Be will have a copy

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
I live in Colorado, and we had to go to my brother's football game. HOLY CHRIST IT WAS COLD. 21

what?! You....live in colorodo........uh what part of colorado? Cuz I have been to colorado before. (its possible I may have seen you <(^,^)> jk)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ChocoboCam don't forget the number.

I used to live in Colorado. I miss the snow but that might be because I don't live there anymore so snow isn't annoying for me haha.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

imagine if we had to count up in increments of 0.01

would take us ten posts to reach #1

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
Years

ChocoboCam don't forget the number.

I used to live in Colorado. I miss the snow but that might be because I don't live there anymore so snow isn't annoying for me haha.

Woah, where were you in Colorado? I've been here most of my life, and I used to live in Thornton, CO (in the outskirts of Denver). Yeah, I like the snow, just we weren't expecting cold weather this early.

Also I like how Twilight-kun tries to get the topic off weather/Colorado :D

EDIT: God dangot I'm stupid. Well let's just say 27.

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

I have found an awsome website with a ton of free anime wallpaper and other wallpaper. ahhh. the power of google

edit: ah btw. I read your a new person in ze ban thread @hoehnstarter so welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back