• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
Please help me find all Nexus One machines to deactivate, i found 9 and can't seem to find the last one...here are the 9 i've already deactivated :
-first is the big machine at the top of the lighthouse
-two machines on a hill between West Vale port and Sandway town (Route 53)
-two in Sandway town - one in centre, on a bit to the north across the water
-two on Route 54 - one near the rest house, one south-east from it, up a waterfall
-one on Route 55 - mountain path
-one in Mister G's office in Nexus lab - the bigger machine at the back of the room
Thats all i have managed to find so far, i've looked everywhere (safari zones, waters, crystal caves, route 56) for the last one but no success there :/ help please, i want my pokes to earn exp again

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2013
Please help me find all Nexus One machines to deactivate, i found 9 and can't seem to find the last one...here are the 9 i've already deactivated :
-first is the big machine at the top of the lighthouse
-two machines on a hill between West Vale port and Sandway town (Route 53)
-two in Sandway town - one in centre, on a bit to the north across the water
-two on Route 54 - one near the rest house, one south-east from it, up a waterfall
-one on Route 55 - mountain path
-one in Mister G's office in Nexus lab - the bigger machine at the back of the room
Thats all i have managed to find so far, i've looked everywhere (safari zones, waters, crystal caves, route 56) for the last one but no success there :/ help please, i want my pokes to earn exp again

there are two of them on the mountain path

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2013
So... First of all, sorry for my english.
Second: This Hack is so ****ing great.
Amazing. A week of gaming on it. Too many hours. Can't wait other release.

By the way I want tell some things...
Go up and down from the Nexus Lab IS A PAIN!!! Please make a shortcut for that G rank reaload!!!

Bug/glitch:
I saw a lot of little glitch in all this last part, specially on the crystal caves and in the last island.
Crystal Onix and Matteo are completaly messed up!
I think that the undersea cavern can be done lot better comparated from the rest of the game!!

I'm a fully retard, I end the game lol No more stucks for now xD

There is nothing after giving to kurt the gs ball?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2014
What version of gameboid are you guys using? I've tried every emulator for android there is and everything freezes up and fc's on my galaxy note 2 :( I have no access to a PC to play on

Years
So... First of all, sorry for my english.
Second: This Hack is so ****ing great.
Amazing. A week of gaming on it. Too many hours. Can't wait other release.

By the way I want tell some things...
Go up and down from the Nexus Lab IS A PAIN!!! Please make a shortcut for that G rank reaload!!!

Bug/glitch:
I saw a lot of little glitch in all this last part, specially on the crystal caves and in the last island.
Crystal Onix and Matteo are completaly messed up!
I think that the undersea cavern can be done lot better comparated from the rest of the game!!

I'm a fully retard, I end the game lol No more stucks for now xD

There is nothing after giving to kurt the gs ball?
There is a Gym in Orange Islands to battle and an event in the secret hideout of Team Rocket as well as a mining game in Cave of Wisdom

pawell6

The truthseeker
Years
The game is really nice. The best about are storyline, physical/special split. What bothers me is that i can't find macho brace. Any help? Perhaps there could be more moves

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
What version of gameboid are you guys using? I've tried every emulator for android there is and everything freezes up and fc's on my galaxy note 2 :( I have no access to a PC to play on

i use gameboid v2.4.7 on my sony, and LC works just fine, although there are freezes here and there, i just have to save it fairly regularly.

Years
How far is the Beta 3 release? I got up to the first badge in the Orange Islands from Cissy the last time I played this which was a long time ago. Also in the room in Mt. Silver Cave where Red is battled is it possible to Fly out of there like in Gold/Silver/Crystal?

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
Hey guys love the hack!!!
I'm in Cinnabar Island trying to do the team rocket event. I have 15 badges it looks like i have to go around to the side entrance of the cave I go there and theres a place where it says i can dive my Pokemon knows dive but i have no option to use it. I am on the newest version of the hack. Do i have to do something special or is my game Glitched?

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
are the Pokemons movepools updated like in HGSS??

Years
How far is the Beta 3 release? I got up to the first badge in the Orange Islands from Cissy the last time I played this which was a long time ago. Also in the room in Mt. Silver Cave where Red is battled is it possible to Fly out of there like in Gold/Silver/Crystal?
The beta 3.3 still goes the same way except some minor changes and a cave of wisdom to be explored and played

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 27, 2020
Wow, this game looks amazing. I'm downloading it right now to try it out. I love Johto games, so I'm sure this will be amazing!

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
I found a glitch
the first time you battle your rival if you lose and try to go to to route 29 your rival shows up but does not fight you(this happens every time i try to go on rout 29)

here is what i was talking about
View attachment 67206

View attachment 67207

View attachment 67208

View attachment 67209

View attachment 67210

u didnt use cheats before that point by any chance did u?

i need to learn to read. in that case the simple fix to that is dont lose lol :P

Hey guys love the hack!!!
I'm in Cinnabar Island trying to do the team rocket event. I have 15 badges it looks like i have to go around to the side entrance of the cave I go there and theres a place where it says i can dive my Pokemon knows dive but i have no option to use it. I am on the newest version of the hack. Do i have to do something special or is my game Glitched?
No, the game is not glitched, it now requires 16 badges to dive. to progress talk to blue and axel on cinnabar island, then click on the wall next to blue and a cave will open up

Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
Hello first of all I would like to praise the creater of my favorite game, keep up the good work. Second I would like to request a save file for the latest beta 3.3 since I lost my file and I really don't want to start over. I basically left off before fighting the elite four with a typlosion Lv 60 a salance 55 a dragonight Lv 55 a pigeot Lv 45 a gengar Lv 40 and a garidos Lv 40. So if you have anything similar to my file please contact me or email me so that I can just start where I left off ill really appreciate it thank you (^___^)

Years
Hello first of all I would like to praise the creater of my favorite game, keep up the good work. Second I would like to request a save file for the latest beta 3.3 since I lost my file and I really don't want to start over. I basically left off before fighting the elite four with a typlosion Lv 60 a salance 55 a dragonight Lv 55 a pigeot Lv 45 a gengar Lv 40 and a garidos Lv 40. So if you have anything similar to my file please contact me or email me so that I can just start where I left off ill really appreciate it thank you (^___^)
I don't think anyone has similar file you asked. You should have created a backup in case of any mishap. Now look what you have done

Back