• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Online flirting is a fun way to pass the time but it's definitely something that you need to be very aware of and careful about. It can be creepy and the best way to do it is to just not do it until the person knows you well enough to know that you aren't being serious. I'm never serious really on here, but since it's the internet it can be considered creepy.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I do mild flirting with like everyone, online or off. I think. I feel like I do it a lot anyway. But I guess it depends on the people. I just sort of evaluate if they would take it well or not and base my behaviour around that. That's pretty much like anything though, really. Gotta speak to different people in different ways to encourage comprehension and camaraderie.

Honest

Hi!
Years
That's okay Bloodex, just let this picture console you.

7cd92_funny-pictures-cat-and-dog-have-awkward-meeting.jpg

I'm actually going to completely disagree with that.

I met this one girl online via Facebook in the most hilarious way (it was over a mutual friend's post and we started cursing at each other over something stupid). A while later, I felt bad, PMed her, and apologized. After that, we hit it off, and talked to each other constantly via the web. After months of delay and failed attempts, I met her irl for the first time, and it wasn't awkward at all. We talked like we knew each other for years, and as of today, she's legitimately one of my best friends.

I don't know why I get myself into these situations, it just happens. But it almost always works out for me in the end, and I'm happy for that.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I really don't like meeting people, but that's just my anxiety. :\

I have a problem with meeting people that I only slightly know online. It's mostly because we wouldn't know each other well enough to comfortably converse, but we'd still have some sort of a history that would obligate us to do so...
What a pain :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I met my boyfriend online, and although our relationship can be kind of hard sometimes, it's worth it for me. We have yet to meet offline. I didnt expect it to happen, it just did. It's not for everyone, I understand though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Going to bare all, I can honestly say that if it weren't for people who I had met online, I'd be a shell of who I am now. Fact.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Feel free to think what you feel! I can understand why you'd feel that way. But hey, maybe one day you'll think differently. =P

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I love meeting people. I'd definitely meet someone I knew and trusted online... offline. Heh.

If we're close I don't think we'll be that different offline, but that may happen. Just gotta go an "icebreaker" to lighten the mood.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can honestly say that I would be a much more messed up person if not for my online friends. However, I have yet to meet any of them offline.

I probably will meet one of them someday, but she actually is my half-cousin who contacted me over Facebook a while ago. She lives in another state, though, so it'll be a while before we see each other.

I don't feel the need to meet other people offline, though. I prefer to hide behind the internet. ;D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
If it wasn't for PC, and yes specifically PC, I would be a freaky waste of space, socially oppressed... etc.
Ok maybe that's a stretch, but if it wasn't for PC and my PC friends, I wouldn't be who I am today.

I'll definitely be meeting some of my PC friends soon. I have plans to head over to Canada and see mah friend Jordan (Team Fail) in December!

Crux

Evermore
Years
Yeah... same. But i'm not much better yet. X} (Getting there, getting there...)

Pedro, I don't really know how to answer that.

@Dipu:
Eh, who knows.
The future will come, be it as it will, and the spectacular thing about it is that nobody can know what will happen.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Roc, how is it that you manage to word things perfectly? X)

Haha wasn't DCC a fake internet dating place a while ago? The last thread, I believe.

Sorry for disappearing there. I was cooking. Used a paper bowl, which gave way and spilled nearly-boiling water on me. I also ruined the food, but it's still edible, and I don't have time to make something else. Why is it that I'm more clumsy while cooking than doing anything else? T:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Sorry, didn't see you post.
I just say things how I think they should be said. X}

Is it weird that sometimes I want to go over there, just to cook for you?
At this rate you'll cut your hand off making Macaroni. -.-'

Oh, well, okay then.

-I like long walks on the beach- but I moved. :c
-I like mentally torturing random people, and setting things on fire.
-Animals.
-I love music.
-Oh, and grumpy cat.
http-_www.quickmeme.com_meme_3rplnm_500.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back