• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bone's Trading/Breeding/Event Services!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hi,
Can you please breed me a dreamworld Murkrow, dreamworld Growlithe and make them both female.
the only dreamworld pokemon I can offer are buizel and Slakoth.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hi,
Can you please breed me a dreamworld Murkrow, dreamworld Growlithe and make them both female.
the only dreamworld pokemon I can offer are buizel and Slakoth.

First post reads that this shop is closed right now. Also, you need to fill out the form.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
First post reads that this shop is closed right now. Also, you need to fill out the form.

Sorry I didn't know that meant no posting and the form is a good a idea if you are after a pokemon with very specific information but i'm not which would make the form pointless because most of it wouldn't be applicable to me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Well, I edit them. I change the PID to be shiny, but everything else stays the same. Is that bad?

Yes, that is bad. It's hacking since you're using an external program to modify your Pokemon. I will be closing your thread now and please do not try to open a new one until you can prove legitimacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back