• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Much Time do you Spend Gaming?

Years
I'd say in the last year the amount of time I spend on gaming has dropped significantly. Last summer, I found myself playing video games at least 3 hours a day, usually playing at least 20-25 hours a week. Now though, I play Animal Crossing on my 3DS for about 30 min.-1 hour a day, and I might play my PS3 twice a week for an hour at a time.

With Pokemon X/Y and Grand Theft Auto V coming out in the near future though, it wouldn't surprise me if I can rattle off 20-25 hours a week again, for a little while at least.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Sometimes I go weeks without playing while other times, I play games for around 4 hours a day. I usually play at night or during the afternoon if I don't have anywhere to be.

If there is one game I'm addicted to and have invested many hours in, it is Borderlands 2. The game came out 12 months ago, but I've clocked 300+ hours on one character. I have over 15 characters, which is like thrice as many I should have. I bought the game twice. On the console version, I have just about all of the DLC, which is a feat for a cheapo like me. I hoard rare weapons and shields/items. I have 200+ items in the bank on my main character. I'm only supposed to store around 50 items max on one character, but I abused a glitch to store more. I should give those items away since they're lower level but I dunno, I wanna hoard them all. If I had my way, I'd play this game for 16 hours straight.

Years
Not much at all anymore. I used to spend many hours a day playing my favorite MMO, Trickster Online, which has sadly closed a year ago now. Nowadays I'll maybe play a game for an hour and then stop. Only exception are newly-released main series Pokemon games since the hype is strong for the first few months.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I really enjoy playing games such as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Fallout and - of course - Pokemon and can spend upwards of 4 hour stints playing them. I last a lot shorter though on other games; especially multiplayer oriented ones such as Battlefield, Call of Duty and - occasionally - Fifa due to a mixture of frustration and shaky internet connection.

That's what she said.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I pretty much game most of the day, when I don't have work I play for over 12 hours and when I have work its normally 8-10 hours. I swap between games a lot though isn't normally the same game all day.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
Over the summer I used to play 5-6 hours. However, my Ps3 broke recently so I don't really game anymore. But my dads getting me the Ps4 when it comes out, so Ill probably be back in my gaming habits then!

tnfsf11

Usually a lot, when I have nothing better to do, like when in an unavoidable lecture/class (secretly) or in free time when I have no one to do something with...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Not nearly as much as I used to! I used to play video games 24/7 but with uni and other life changes coming into play this time has cut down drastically. I spend a lot of time playing games with Olli or on my own but these are just things like Terraria, Minecraft, Cube World, etc (I really like cubes it seems!), so that's not really much to count. I do love playing video games but I just can't find the time for it any more with life and a messed up sleeping schedule in the way haha.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I would say that I spend gaming, on average of 4 hours a day. One time I played a game for 14 hours straight, can't remember what the game was, either.

Back