• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Relation Game

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
The Relation Game!

The relation game is a very simple game, where all you have to is basically post something related to what the above poster wrote. The possibilities extend to as far as your imagination can reach, as long as you can argue for why the two things are related.

Rules
  • Feel free to question or explain why other people's choice of relation doesn't work, but don't halt the game just for that purpose, the ball needs to be kept rolling :p
  • You can't use the word Pokemon, simply because it could relate to anything that could be used in this game.
  • Be creative! Don't just use the same type of relations as in the posts just above you, tackle it with some originality instead. Not as much a rule as just a tip on how to make the game more fun :)
  • Have fun! The most essential rule of anything ever.

Example

Example:
Poster 1: Pidgey!
Poster 2: Normal type Gust, since it's one of Pidgey's starting moves in R/B/Y
Poster 1: Norman, since he's a normal type gym leader.
Poster 3: May, because she's the daughter of Norman.
Poster 1 (he loves this game, don't judge!): Gold/Ethan, since he's the protagonist of the Johto games, just like how May is one of the protagonist of the Hoenn games!

And so on!

Let's get started!

Relate something to Spoink!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ohhh I missed this game :D

Clamperl - both Pokémon have a pearl related to their design!

Olli

Years
Tangela, both have their eyes surrounded by darkness.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Skitty, because May used both of them on her team in the anime. :D

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Meowth. They're both cats, Normal type, can evolve, and are used by major characters in the anime.

Olli

Years
Team Rocket, we all know where the most iconic Meowth comes from.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Earth Badge, the badge awarded to the player after defeating Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket, in the 8th Kanto gym battle!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Earthquake because in the 8th gym where you get the Earth Badge a lot of the enemies use the move.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Relicanth - you can only find them by using Dive and it makes me sad!

Olli

Years
Helix Fossil, probably the most famous fossil in the Pokemon franchise.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pidgeotto - a Pokémon that became just as famous as the Helix Fossil from Twitch Plays Pokémon!

Back