• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Thx !!I've found GS chamber hahah thx!!

How to find cresselia n shaymin

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Thx !!I've found GS chamber hahah thx!!

How to find cresselia n shaymin

For cresselia, you need to get lunar wing from rose town, you need to get in a house and go in the bed

for shaymin you must talk to the poison gym leader on the abandoned ship

is there any chance to get up there in the right?

zna9ea.jpg

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
For cresselia, you need to get lunar wing from rose town, you need to get in a house and go in the bed

for shaymin you must talk to the poison gym leader on the abandoned ship

is there any chance to get up there in the right?

zna9ea.jpg

Sorry,firstly,I must tell you that I forgot to make an entrance to that area,secondly,I may need to tell you that I added an entrance to that area just now and released the fixed version,so you can reach that area now if you try the newest version,but I may need to say that there're not so many things there...

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Sorry,firstly,I must tell you that I forgot to make an entrance to that area,secondly,I may need to tell you that I added an entrance to that area just now and released the fixed version,so you can reach that area now if you try the newest version,but I may need to say that there're not so many things there...

can teach me how to patch to the newest version?im using phone

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Can someone please tell me where to find Larvitar and Beldum? What levels do they evolve at? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2014
How do you get Treecko?

Also, my Budew won't evolve. I maxed out it's happiness, but when it levels up it won't evolve. When I start up my game, it says "The internal battery has run dry. Time based events will not occur.". Does that mean that there isn't a "daytime" and that my Budew can't evolve?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2015
Where do you catch the legendaries I currently have kyurem keldeo raiku latios and victini

nobody answered me please help
You have to have dive and surf then go as far south from half leaf city as you can, then go east, use dive and continue east

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Is there anything left to do after getting 1st place at the Central Area?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
can teach me how to patch to the newest version?im using phone

In fact,I don't know how to patch the .ups file by mobile phone,why don't you patch it by PC?

Can someone please tell me where to find Larvitar and Beldum? What levels do they evolve at? Thanks.

You can find Larvitar in Stardust Fountain,you can receive a Beldum from someone in Orange Villa.

Is it possible to evolve kirlia into gallade in this version?

To be honest,it's impossible,because I made it only avaliable in another hack.

How do you get Treecko?

You can get a Treecko from someone in Greenland City.

Also, my Budew won't evolve. I maxed out it's happiness, but when it levels up it won't evolve. When I start up my game, it says "The internal battery has run dry. Time based events will not occur.". Does that mean that there isn't a "daytime" and that my Budew can't evolve?

Simply adjust the saving settings from 64KB into 128KB.

Guys just out of interest do any of you know what hack of a game it is

It's an Emerld hack.

Where do you catch the legendaries I currently have kyurem keldeo raiku latios and victini

You have to have dive and surf then go as far south from half leaf city as you can, then go east, use dive and continue east

You can catch Entei,Suicune,Reshiram(For male player),Zekrom(For female player),Mew,Mewtwo,Cresselia,Darkrai,Deoxys,Giratina and Shaymin.

Is there anything left to do after getting 1st place at the Central Area?

I don't know which events you have finished before that,I can just tell you that you can go to Central Area,try to find an ancient sword and try to catch about 13 Pokemon which can be found in Tyron Region.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
Is it possible to get into Bronze Port's gym? There isn't even a dialogue option when i "click" on the door to prompt a key or anything.

I think I have everything besides Arceus, Giratina, Zekrom, Kyurem, Rotom, Celebi, Victini, Raikou, Mew, Darkrai, Cresselia and Latias

Is there anything else to do after I become the champion of the Central Area?

Is it on purpose that we can't fly to the lower three regions in the West, even the Bridge?

Edit: I have Darkrai and Keldeo
Edit again, I just found the Abandoned ship, I have Shaymin now too! :3

More edits, Found Mewtwo and Entei. Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
is there any purpose for the rainbow rock, where there is a guardian, but says that the guardian is gone after the encounter with alvaro. does it have ho-oh?

Years
Is it possible to get into Bronze Port's gym? There isn't even a dialogue option when i "click" on the door to prompt a key or anything.

I think I have everything besides Arceus, Giratina, Zekrom, Kyurem, Rotom, Celebi, Victini, Raikou, Mew, Darkrai, Cresselia and Latias

Is there anything else to do after I become the champion of the Central Area?

Is it on purpose that we can't fly to the lower three regions in the West, even the Bridge?

Edit: I have Darkrai and Keldeo
Edit again, I just found the Abandoned ship, I have Shaymin now too! :3

More edits, Found Mewtwo and Entei. Am I missing anything?

These are all the legendaries, See if you're missing any:
boxlegendvictoryfire.png

Do you have Deoxys? If not, explore the Holy Karst Cave (east of Tyron Tower) using Waterfall. Find a meteorite, and after speaking to it, Deoxys will appear in a cave in the High Path (east of Redwood City). And Suicune? It's found at the Pure Tower, at Pure Village.

About the gym, you won't enter there, I think the trainer you find at the Abandoned Ship is actually the Poison leader.

Also, 1158, can you give a hint about that sword?, because I'm getting crazy looking at the caves, and I don't find anything...

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
is there any purpose for the rainbow rock, where there is a guardian, but says that the guardian is gone after the encounter with alvaro. does it have ho-oh?

Exactly,no,sorry...

These are all the legendaries, See if you're missing any:
boxlegendvictoryfire.png

Do you have Deoxys? If not, explore the Holy Karst Cave (east of Tyron Tower) using Waterfall. Find a meteorite, and after speaking to it, Deoxys will appear in a cave in the High Path (east of Redwood City). And Suicune? It's found at the Pure Tower, at Pure Village.

About the gym, you won't enter there, I think the trainer you find at the Abandoned Ship is actually the Poison leader.

Also, 1158, can you give a hint about that sword?, because I'm getting crazy looking at the caves, and I don't find anything...

Hmm,I can tell you that you can find the sword in a small cave which look different from other caves,also,I can tell you that it's not Holy Karst Cave or Mt.Skywall,and also,you can find the sword by the edge of an area of water where is unable to use surf,these are everything I can tell you.

Where is Darkrai and Latias? I beat Wind at Central Area already.

Go to Whitewave City for Darkrai,get into the depth of Halfleaf Cave for Latias.

Years
I have found bugs while looking for the sword...

30967673.png
Using an Escape Rope here takes you to the inside of Volcano Town Pokémon Center.
54movementpermission.png
(Movement permission; Cross Sea).

Edit: Yes!, I found the sword! thank you for the hints, without them I'd still be at Mt. Skywall. Wow, it's so cool to have Eliza. Now I understand why it was so strong, you gave it Huge Power!
elizam.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2022
What's the purpose of pokenav?
It's supposed to help me rematch pokemon trainers or what?
I never figure out what is it used for.

Back