• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
While I'm not too fond on the original song anyway, that's quite cool and both of them are clearly very talented..Even if the voice annoys me a tad.

7/10

A bit of a long shot here probably...Quite crude lyrics, even if they don't actually swear, so be warned.

The Misfits - Last Caress

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
Years
That... is the most narmy, wangsty song I have ever heard. xD 6/10 for unintentional hilarity and mildly creative wordplay.

Now here's a song with a lot of deep meaning and emotion.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
It is a beautiful song, even though I don't like sad music.
I'm giving this a 8/10

and now, something completely diferent.
Rupee - tempted to touch.

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
Years
9.5/10 Same as above. That weird scratchy noice caught me off guard, though. D: Kinda reminds me of something Tsuneo Imahori would do.

While we're on this kind of music...

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
8/10 lovin' that piano

Let's try some dubstep on you guys.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
5/10 i'm no fan of rock, so it's hard for me to rate this unbiased, but there wasn't anything special about this song.

One of my personal favorites:

Rainy Day

Perfect Weather
Years
6/10 It's... Trippy. Can't really say I care for it too much, but the song is pretty good. Just not my taste I guess.

This song is... stunning in its beauty. xD And I'm not even the kind of person who says stuff like that usually.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
9/10 I love this type of music surprisingly. Not my favorite by far though, but... still very nice. I would've preferred more of music itself over the vocals.

Language warning taimu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back