• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dmatt's Train&Trade Shop!

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Welcome to my thread in expansion! After spending some time here, I'm glad to offer my services to one of the best communities about Pokémon there is.

Rules.
1.No hack Pokémon please
2.I prefer English Pokémon only (otherwise just state its origin and we'll see)
3.Fair offers and trades are highly encouraged
4.Shinies for Events and viceversa. IV breeds for IV breeds or Good IV legendaries/shinies. Good nature is always appreciated
5.Have fun

Trades.
Currently I'm on the task of filling my Pokédex so I'll trade any pokémon I'm missing for whatever you're missing (and that is currently not listed)

Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedril, Eekans , Arbok, Nidoran, Nidorina, Nidorino, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Ninetales, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Paras, Parasect, Venonat, Venomoth, Digglet, Dewgong, Muk, Shellder, Cloyster, Krabby, Kingler, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Koffing, Starmie, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Flareon, Omastar, Kabutops, Mew, Mewtwo, Quilava, Typhlosion, Totodile, Crocnaw, Spinarak, Ariados, Lanturn, Igglybuff, Bellosom, Politoed, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Sunkern, Sunflora, Slowking, Wobuffet, Forretress, Mawile , Gligar, Granbull, Qwilfish, Teddiursa, Piloswine, Delibird, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, Smoochum, Magby, Miltank, Celebi.

Shinies&Events
Coming soon.

Services.
-EV train. I can EV train your pokemon for you, just tell me the spread you want (or post if you want me to decide, I'll do my best) and the moves you want it to keep/forget. I'll return the pokemon to you around 10-15 levels higher , or if you gave me a baby, it'll be around Lv. 30 . I won't level it up to 100 firstly because with today's games it's useless (the game will up them for you) and second because I don't have that many rare candies and I do not AR.
Now for the prices:
I'll train one or two for a shiny or event, could be a Starly, not being picky here.
I'll train three to four for a *good* Shiny or Event. Meaning good nature and not being a Bidoof (lol)
I'll train four to six for a *very good* Shiny or Event. Meaning good nature and good IVs.

-Breeding. I like breeding and I've got good at it, so if you want certain moveset on your baby, state it on your post and I'll do my best. I'll either give you the egg hatched or for you to hatch, as you wish. Prices are pretty much as stated above, the longer the chain, the more difficult to get such baby.

-IV Breeding. This is quite a challenge but as I said, I like to breed. The more perfect the baby, the higher the price. For this part just state what pokemon are you looking for, what IV's would you like and we can set a price accordingly.

So just hit me up with your requests, once I'm not online a PM will do.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Well for the moment just Bagon, Trapinch, Growlithe, Medicham and Lapras.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Are they shinies? :p

Because for the regular pokemon I'm offering every regular pokemon that's not listed (hence I have it available)

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
Years
I have:
Caterpie, Weedle, Nidoran, Jigglypuff, Diglet, Muk, Koffing, Magmar, Flareon, Omastar, Kabutops, Mew, Mewtwo, Spinarak, Igglybuff, Bellosom, Sunkern, Sunflora, Slowking, Wobbuffet, Mawile, Delibird, Tyrogue, Magby, Miltank, Celebi.

Please note: Celebi is 10ANNIV and Mew is Hadou so I want better than normal pokes for these.

I'll think about the ones I want.

Hmm... I need these bred:

Lapras

Ability: Shell Armor
Nature: Gentle
Moves: Dragon Dance, Substitute, Ice Beam
EVs: 252 Atk/ 252 SpD/ 4 HP
IVs: Decent (your definition of decent, it needs to be pretty good) Atk and SpD

Eevee
Nature: Timid
Moves: Substitute, Calm Mind, Rain Dance, Psychic
IVs: Decent (your definition of decent, it needs to be pretty good) hp, SpD and Speed

Houndour

Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Timid
Moves: Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Will-O-Wisp
IVs: Decent (your definition of decent, it needs to be pretty good) HP, SpA and Speed

Will give massively if you do this for me. Will give both events and most, if not all of the other pokes I have that you need.

Last edited:

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
How's a 10ANNIV Adamant Lugia ;) . Also just name the ones you're missing , or maybe one with egg moves for two regular ..

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2014
Lucky day, today's Meowths day on the Garden so give me a couple of minutes to get you one ;)

Back