• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where would you live?

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Definitely in Floaroma, quiet town and you get to known to know everyone as its small and you remember the faces, also clean air <3

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
If I had to choose a place to live it would be Sunnyshore City. Love how it's got a beach, a lighthouse, and it's got those cool looking electric stairs. Plus it's very similar to Olivine City and that was my favorite city in Johto.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
If I could live in the Sinnoh Region I would live in Hearthome. I really like the feel of that City. It looks really nice and has a lot of nice things. Like the Contest Hall, A Church and that place thingy where you can take your Pokemon for a walk.

Canen

Sometimes, I like to party.
Years
I'd live in Celestic town, to be honest. Small, quiet, out of the way of Team Galactic and connected with the mythology of Sinnoh very heavily, as well as with Cynthia's family.

AZTRX

$$$ Trap God $$$
Years
I'd have to go with Floaroma Town myself also. I mean....I am known to be a lover of herb c;

Years
I would probably live in Snowpoint City.
I never get to see snow, and I think it would be kinda cool to live there. (get it? kinda cool? :P)
I don't mind cold weather, and I think it would be a beautiful place to live.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
I wouldn't mind living in Jubilife City.
It's a big place plus its got a fishing spot next to it (though I most likely wouldn't catch any fish/magicarp)
Plus go down to route 202 and find a cuddly shinx and it's just a hop,rock smash and route 204 away from Floaroma Town~ (might be a bit of a walk)

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
Years
Eterna City, just because of it's rustic nature and I'd gain easy access to the Underground because if I recall correctly, that is where the old man who gives you the Spelunking Kit lives. And plus the nearby forest would provide beautiful scenery and even at night, venturing into the Old Chateau would be a lurvellyyy experience. :3
So yeah...
Go ETERNA! :D

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No one would live in Jubilife? GTS > all else. Sunyshore would be good if it had more going on. Snowpoint is also cool (lol, "cool") but would get pretty boring after awhile.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Snowpoint would be the ideal place to live on account of the cold, the loveliness, the snow, the forests, the interesting surroundings (lake guardian shrine, Snowpoint Temple, Mt Coronet), the easy-access boat to the battle island place, the fabulously interesting Pokémon, Candice, and generally everything about it! However I'd also love to take frequent trips/holidays to Sunnyshore to swoon over Volkner and get a bit of sun occasionally.

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
Years
I'd say Floaroma Town... It's nice, sunny and quiet. On my weekends I would probably lie in the fields and sunbather/daydream my days away, hahaha. Free berries, and honey for my toast is nearby too, hahaha.

B-L-A-Z-E

リズ
Years
I've been living in huge cities my whole life, so I'd actually want to try something new and live somewhere a little more quiet. I guess in Sinnoh's case, I'd want to live in Solaceon Town. I've only seen the countryside a few times in my life so it'd be a nice change.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I would live in Sunnyshore just because it looks so developed and it is right next to the beach.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
sunnyshore because i love how its near the beach and jasmine visits too also i liked the solar panels there

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
I'd live in Snowpoint.

1. I enjoy cold much more than warm climates.

2. I could easily go to the Battle Area.

3. Is that a temple? I like temples! Study time!

4. Uxie is nearby. That's pretty cool.

Back