• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange Generation

Should I release a beta?

• Yes

Votes: 867 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 5.2%

• Total voters

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
I've noticed a slight problem in the story... If you require a Pokemon with Surf (Lapras, Squirtle, Dratini) but run out of Pokeballs you're screwed. Lapras and Dratini are by no means easy Pokemon to catch.
i reccomend you start out with squirtle, since he can learn surf. however, if you dont want to, lapras and dratini are actually reasonably common on valencia island.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
^ Yea I know that -.- My point is that if you don't start off with Squirtle and run out of Pokeballs you're screwed... It doesn't help that both Dratini and Lapras have low capture rates...

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Hi guys, long time no update. More answer to questions...

nice pretty cool so far but maybe you should try new tiles?

Hm, not now. But i will try to use new tiles when i'm making the new region. The new region is called (better not tell you, but you will be able to find the name in the game). The new region is the edit of the sevii islands, and i think it will be located below the orange islands.

nice looks good will it have sinnoh pokemon

Sorry, no. I do not want to mess up the hack. using the old pokedex, you wil be able to trade with other games too.

Beta 2 release date tentative yet, but it should be around december. It will contain the 2nd and 3rd gym. I had updated some screenshot, and adding screenshot of mikan cave. I had also fix the old man and aide glitch. About the hidden item glitch, i'm not sure if it's only me or do everyone of you get 8 item too (if you find them)?

Some people are asking me if i could make a banner. I'm not really good at this, so someone please make one for me? :D

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
yay your updating again i love the game but i really dont like the hole battle koga thing, well i hope it get changed and yay again for updating

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
yay your updating again i love the game but i really dont like the hole battle koga thing, well i hope it get changed and yay again for updating

I'm not sure if i want to change that... but i MIGHT change after i had complete the game till drake... (if there is a better suggestion)

Mazumia

Hacker that needs help
Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2008
I'm not sure if i want to change that... but i MIGHT change after i had complete the game till drake... (if there is a better suggestion)
what if you started out with that badge. like you had defeated koga yesterday and had decided to rest up before setting out to explore the orange leugue.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
I liked the gbc hack and in gba you're getting good things.
Humm... if you need any stuff contact me, ok?

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
cool hack.pokeantcould u tell me what this hack is as i'm new to this hack.if u need extra pokemo sprit or hiny pokemon sprites ill pm them to u if u want

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
cool hack.pokeantcould u tell me what this hack is as i'm new to this hack.if u need extra pokemo sprit or hiny pokemon sprites ill pm them to u if u want

well, this hack is actually a remake of the orange island hack for pokemon blue. you can download the pokemon blue hack below the first post, but it is not created by me. i just hope that that game will stay on forever (as it is one of the best hack other than pokemon brown for red/blue), so i remake it using firered... hopes this help.

well, a screenshot for you guys:
pokeorange_39.png

this is the route after the mikan cave, but yu can't catch anything here. it is only a short connection route between mikan cave and navel island.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
Nice game and I saw u didn't have any banners so i made sum for ya

NEWZZ.png

ORG.png

Amarillo Del Bosque Verde

The not so gentle giant.......
Years
hey right now im playing your hack ^^ so far i like it but i found one glitch: i got ivys parcel before receiving my starter, so when i got my starter i already had the parcel. when i gave ivy the parcel, i hadnt battled my rival yet. my rival then walked up and through the wall. my guess is that he was supposed to enter from off screen and walk up to ivy, but because he was already on screen, he walked the length he was supposed to from where he currently was, which resulted with him leaving through the wall. but besides that, good hack so far ^^

That always happens to FireRed roms, you have to make it so that you can't get the parcel before getting your first Pok'emon or it's possible not to get one

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2008
i really like the banners but whats with the azurill and scizor and dragonite

umm i put shiny Azurill cause in the orange islands there are different color pokes,Scizor cause he blends in and looks cool and Dragonite because he's ummm orange lol

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
umm i put shiny Azurill cause in the orange islands there are different color pokes,Scizor cause he blends in and looks cool and Dragonite because he's ummm orange lol

haha... although it is nice to have one with lapras though.

some screenie on navel island today:
pokeorange_41.png

The pokemon center and the harbour
pokeorange_43.png

the pokemart
pokeorange_42.png

bill's cottage (not there in the original version)
pokeorange_44.png

pokeorange_45.png

and the gym...
pokeorange_46.png

Danny!

And a video on Navel Island

Beta 2 MIGHT NOT INCLUDE the 3rd gym and MIGHT release early. I might also release a glitch-free (lesser glitch actually) of beta 1...

Back