• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokécommunity Pokedex Project [Read First Post!]

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
I know how about Spiktile. Just the e taken off :) and could have Tharaptor or Axezard I think

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Sounds good. The aslong as the 3rd evolutions names sound awesome Its fine. What about Trosslings 2nd and 3rd evolutions? Any of those I posted before sound suitable?

Years
G66hC3B.png

How's this for the second evolution of the rabbit starter? This was just a quick sketch since I don't ahve a whole lot of time before I have to go!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
It really is nice looking at new people helping with this. ^_^
I have the bird and its evolution, but should I color them?

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Can I have a go at the horned lizard?
Unless this is a reserved pick one, and Jetstream is fine with it...

Otherwise, I'm up to anything that's thrown at me.
Oh yeah, here's some fakemon that I did for FantasyKisala, but since she's not using them, I think they should have a second attempt at life. ;_;

1-start_zps723423a1.png

The green one is a caterpillar thing.
the blue one becomes the hydra. Thought it would fit your theme a bit!
bird is a crow, messenger of death.
and the cat...is a cat.

I can post the second set if you want,(because photobucket is being a jerk right now)

Sure! Lets use them! :D
And Oshamaru: You could try colouring them. Maybe if they are humming birds you could use very briight colours? :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Still working on the water evos. Should have them for you by later today / tomorrow. :3

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Ugh, sorry, didn't have the time to color them today. I will probably have them by tomorrow, though. If I can't color them, would it be ok?
But really, all of them look great! I really like the bug. : D

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Ugh, sorry, didn't have the time to color them today. I will probably have them by tomorrow, though. If I can't color them, would it be ok?
But really, all of them look great! I really like the bug. : D

If you dont have time to colour them thats okay, ill colour them or something in that case.

And Sunfished: They look great. Cant wait to sprite some more. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
Yeah they look good. Not sure whether we should include a hydra as gen 5 has one, denio, zweilous and Hydroreign. I will make a saber thooth cat next for the prehistoric pokemon

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
Yeah :) My champion team is gonna be ground based. Tharaptor, Terrathooth, Oreon, a ground flying type, a ground fire type and a ground ghost or dark type

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
smaller_zpsc625944e.png

Okay, I finally finished the grass starter. I ended drawing your final one again, just because I really liked your rendition of it! :D

Oh, and thanks for liking the other drawings guys. ^_____^

And, why not make the other fossil a prehistoric fish? Gamefreak didn't do enough justice with Relicanth...

But anyway, what should be next? It seems like no one has done the rodent yet, so how about it being based on the elephant shrew?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_shrew

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
I have some concept ideas:
Amphisbaena: A snake with heads on each side
Terror Bird: A large flightless bird
Quagga: Half Horse, Half Zebra
Wooly Mammoth: Large Mammal with tusks
Dodo: A small flightless bird

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Meant to post this last night. Totally forgot. :(

Spoiler:

Unfinished water starter evolution. I wasn't sure how far you wanted me to take the "royal / regal" theme, so I just went with it. Thoughts?

Sunfished

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Alexial, that is so beautiful, it makes Swanna jealous @w@

Really, it does! The monocromatic blue scheme you chose brings out the pompous-ness it has. Not just that, I love what you did with the feathers! Also, that mascara it has on is gorgeous ^__^

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Alexial, that is so beautiful, it makes Swanna jealous @w@

Really, it does! The monocromatic blue scheme you chose brings out the pompous-ness it has. Not just that, I love what you did with the feathers! Also, that mascara it has on is gorgeous ^__^

Thanks Sunfished! It's a simple sketch, so I plan on fledgling it out at a later date. I was worried it was coming across too feminine (with the outline around the eyes) so I have another idea on the backburner if this design doesn't stand too well on its own.

I may consider this for the third evolution, since it's pretty opulent looking. Depends on what everyone thinks.

Also, if no one objects, I'd like to work on an ancient Pokemon (equivalent to Kabuto / Omanyte / etc).

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2016
Wow they all look so good. Those designs are really good for the grass starter. Plus I think the albatross drawing should be the second evo. If you want Alex you can work on the terra bird

Back