• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
For the picture thing it says it invaild so I can't put it anywhere. *cries* *sniff* I really want his picture and where is underwear was down in saffron cause of that psycic guy I blushed like crazy.
iwfash-abra.jpg

For it to work in your sig use [img*]http://server6.uploadit.org/files/iwfash-abra.jpg[/img] just leave out the *

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
thanks and yay there's the picture *starts blushing* o yea um totidile *spelling?* can I have the link for the pic on your left in your signature? And if it's okay the ash is hot banner thing because you are so right he is hot! :D

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
wow that pic is hot and is the ash hot banner and you sig pic one from the left only yours cause I want them too if so can I have the link! :( He is just to hot

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
wow that pic is hot and is the ash hot banner and you sig pic one from the left only yours cause I want them too if so can I have the link! :( He is just to hot
Ya I made that banner with my own pics XD. The pics on it I have not uploaded yet but I attached one you can have. :D

Evil Ash XD!!
hotash-evilAsh.jpg

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
That's great and do u have like the member of ash/satoshi club thing like others have? I'd like to represent this club like crazy! O yea the pic you said I can use is there a link sorry I'm sort of new.:( :confused:

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
That's great and do u have like the member of ash/satoshi club thing like others have? I'd like to represent this club like crazy!
I have not made a club banner yet but I will. Promise. I have another Ash banner if you wanna use it.

t.jpg

[*img]http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v146/whatacuteash/t.jpg[/img]

6th movie HOT!!!
WOWsohot.jpg

By the way nice to have such an active member ^_____^

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
Can I join? Satoshi-kun is one of my favorite anime characters of all time. He's a real role model to trainers because of the determination he has, and the love he has for all Pokemon.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Jeikobu said:
Can I join? Satoshi-kun is one of my favorite anime characters of all time. He's a real role model to trainers because of the determination he has, and the love he has for all Pokemon.
Sure welcome to the club!

hotash-cutie_aw.jpg

Last edited:

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Still don't get how to put pictures in the signature wish I did Well if anyone has pics with the url I'd appreciate it! Anyways what happened on cartoon network it ain't showing pokemon! :( I want to see ash everyday!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
Still don't get how to put pictures in the signature wish I did Well if anyone has pics with the url I'd appreciate it! Anyways what happened on cartoon network it ain't showing pokemon! :( I want to see ash everyday!
I want to see him everyday too. I'll get you the url for a hoenn pic.

HELLO!!! Sexay!
hotAshy.jpg

If this pic will do its URL is
[*img]http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/satoshotikun/hotAshy.jpg[/img] leave out the *

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Gardevoir352 said:
That determined look *faints* No wonder 3 words describe him hot cute and fine!
Oh you said it I love Ash's determined looks.
They are so sexay!

Hot of course! :D
hotfist.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back