• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Dark Illusion

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Hacks looking good and all, but here are some pointers:

fzuRR.jpg

Take a look at this screenshot, I've added circles to various errors or simple thing that can be fixed.
In fact, these are all easy fixes.

1, the Red one: You need to change the pallete for them tiles, to mach the grass itself.
2, the Blue one: Simple Tile Error, you have to use the edge of the house, rather than a middle piece
3; The Yellow one: Again, use the correct tile.

If you're unsure about how tiles go together look at official maps and how GameFreak have put them together.

I can't wait to see you work on this more.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
Hacks looking good and all, but here are some pointers:

fzuRR.jpg

Take a look at this screenshot, I've added circles to various errors or simple thing that can be fixed.
In fact, these are all easy fixes.

1, the Red one: You need to change the pallete for them tiles, to mach the grass itself.
2, the Blue one: Simple Tile Error, you have to use the edge of the house, rather than a middle piece
3; The Yellow one: Again, use the correct tile.

If you're unsure about how tiles go together look at official maps and how GameFreak have put them together.

I can't wait to see you work on this more.

sry i cant see ur screen shot :(

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
sure u can and what do u mean by u can do a lets ply from ...????

A let's play is when one or more people do a commentary of them playing a game, displaying the views, points and opinions of the games they are playing.

What this guy means is ''I'd love to do a Let's play for Pokémon Dark Illusion, your hack, once it's released.

Now:

RbcHPsg.png

This screen is odd, the Red Pallette either has only one pallette of red, or the colors are so similar I can't tell them apart.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
ohh....sure u can do it :D varion would u also like to help me???? :D

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
yeeeeeeeeah. pretty obvious you ripped tiles from victory fire considering 1158 made those custom tiles ;x

ganesha

The Graphical Master
Years
The tiles look too dull and the story containing the venture of finding father common in most of the games coming these days. Change the story and tiles.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2015
The tiles look too dull and the story containing the venture of finding father common in most of the games coming these days. Change the story and tiles.
Well thx for suggestion bt sry

Back