• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Online (WIP)

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
I made an account (Username:ayevdayev)
I also made a charmander named "Pokemon"
The server wasn't online yesterday.
Anyways, nice job!
(Maybe I can be an admin, I really want to help and plus I'm one of the first, or maybe even the first to make an account, No I am the first).

Why is everyone hating on this game, just download it, play it, and shut up. Ok, your treating this game just like all u idiots treated Pokemon Mithril, giving it bad ratings and saying bad things about it just because it's new, just because u haven't played it yet! This message is for the people who rated this game 1 star because I played it and now I'm addicted, it's mad fun and a lot of work was put into it so screw you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
I can't download this game. The site doesn't seem to work for me... I get problem loading page error.

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
I can't download this game. The site doesn't seem to work for me... I get problem loading page error.

It worked fine for me, the download is just really slow. It'll probably take a few hours and DC a few times, but the download gets faster everytime you try. I haven't played it yet, the servers offline and I'm waiting for it to go online. Hopefully, the server will go up in a few days.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
i cant enter the site, i suggest making a site which is still online after u had off, such as blogger.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2010
my pc goes into sleep mode when i leve it for to long so i cant host a 24/7 server unless i find out how to disable that

EDIT: ah done it i hope so now server can stay on with out sleeping

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
When I tried to play the game after creating my character, I got the error below. What exactly do I need to download to play? I couldn't find it when I did a quick search on Google.

PMDOError.png

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
When I tried to play the game after creating my character, I got the error below. What exactly do I need to download to play? I couldn't find it when I did a quick search on Google.

PMDOError.png

Get DirectX 9.0c or higher (9.0c is for xp users, get 11 if Vista or 7)

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Get DirectX 9.0c or higher (9.0c is for xp users, get 11 if Vista or 7)

It still doesn't work, I tried to download version 11 but it said that I already had it. So it probably means that my computer doesn't have the proper processing chip to play this. :(

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2010
hmmm im not sure never had that error i might shutdown the game till i can get ahold of a better program

Last edited:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
So you're already quitting on this? Didn't expect that. The errors that these people are getting are not because of the game, they are because of their CRAPPY computers. This should work on ANY Windows XP and up, just install Direct X 10, it's FREE. :) If you want give me the server and I'll try to keep it up and updated for you (if you are gonna go to a different program). I found a pretty cool MMORPG Maker (free) called Genesis (Genesis2D v2.3 Official Download)
And there is always Xtremeworlds if you want a different |Free| program.

Back