• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
SINCE EDUCATION WAS MENTIONED... I go to uni on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Monday: 3:30 - 6:15pm (usually 6pm)
Tuesday: 11:30-2:00pm & 4:30 - 7:15pm (usually around 7pm)
Wednesday: 9:30 - 12:15pm (usually around 12pm)

As for general sleeping, I usually sleep around 1am and I'm forced to wake up around 8am. It's rare when I sleep before 1, or if I wake up later than around 10:00 on a day that isn't the weekend. :x

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My schedule is great but I still whine about it. xD Only 3 classes on Monday and Wednesday from 9:35-11:30 and then from 1:55-2:45, and only 2 on Thursdays, 12:30-1:45 and 5:00-6:15, then Friday has the same as MW plus a Physics lab every other week at 4 PM. But Tuesdays I'm going from 12:30 until 6 with like no breaks, lol. :(

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I think I have it really bad.

Mondays, wake up at 6:00 AM, go to school by 7:00 AM, come home at 3:30 PM.
Tuesdays, wake up at 6:15 AM, come home at 4:00 PM.
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, wake up at 5:45 AM, be at school by 6:30 AM, and come back home at either 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM or 1:50 PM.
Saturdays? Wake up at 6:30 AM, get to school at 7:10 AM or earlier, and the school's out at... 3:00 PM.

I have almost half of my day in school.

At least I only have 1.5 more months before I graduate from my school.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, wake up at 5:45 AM, be at school by 6:30 AM, and come back home at either 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM or 1:50 PM.
Saturdays? Wake up at 6:30 AM, get to school at 7:10 AM or earlier, and the school's out at... 3:00 PM.

...I would've given up and cried in the corner long ago if that was me.

If Australia introduced school on Saturday, I'm pretty sure the youth would burn down Parliament House.

Years

D: Oh god. How you can keep up with that is beyond me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't school and my work schedule is really erratic lol - but the one constant is that no matter what, I go to bed around 2AM and get up between 8 and 9AM. If I sleep more than that I feel like crap.

Speaking of erratic schedules... urghh working 12-9 for the next two days.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015

Thats a hectic schedule. At least you graduate in 1.5 months although are you going to college Twiggy?

I just hope when I eventually get a job that my work schedule isnt too ridiculous.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Thats a hectic schedule. At least you graduate in 1.5 months although are you going to college Twiggy?

I just hope when I eventually get a job that my work schedule isnt too ridiculous.

I will be going to college. But there will be a gap year... or something. I really need that break.

Besides, 1.5 more months, and it's all over. :)

I think I know which school NOT to send my kids to now.

Shining Raichu

Years
I will be going to college. But there will be a gap year... or something. I really need that break.

I highly recommend that. I'm on my 'gap year' right now, which has turned into an 'indefinite gap period' but it's definitely the best thing I ever did. College just drains the life out of you if you jump straight into it.

Years
I highly recommend that. I'm on my 'gap year' right now, which has turned into an 'indefinite gap period' but it's definitely the best thing I ever did. College just drains the life out of you if you jump straight into it.

Only if you let it. If you schedule smart, you'll be alright. But it is an incredible workload and it will get to you if you aren't careful.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I go to school in the afternoon, which is from 1:00 to sometimes 5 or 5:30. I used to go to school in the early mornings from 8:30 and get off at 4. I hated that schedule so much. 1:00 - 5:30 is the best schedule ever. :D I get to sleep late and sleep in every day!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I carefully planned my college schedule this year to have off on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Since I'm not working right now, those two days off really help me rest. And when I get a job, it'll give me something to do on those days.

Shining Raichu

Years

Only if you let it. If you schedule smart, you'll be alright. But it is an incredible workload and it will get to you if you aren't careful.

It didn't really have much to do with my schedule, it was just a tedious, monotonous experience that I know I'll have to get out of the way some day - but going into it fresh from 13 years of school... it just felt like continuing the rut. But I guess everyone's experience is different lol

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I have school Monday to Friday. I manage to go bed at around 11pm everyday, wake up around 7:00am for school. I like to sleep in on weekends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I have class Wednesdays Nights, Thursday nights, and Friday. Though this week I don't think I have my first class on Friday so I while I'm not going to sleep in, I don't have to get to school until around 1:30pm. |D;

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I wish I could say the same thing. My gap year turned into an indefinite gap period too, and it's making me miserable. I'd give anything to be in college right now.

Years
School is something you have to stick with or you'll be fighting an uphill battle to get back into the pace of it. Everyone I know who's taken a gap year or something similar hasn't been able to seriously get going again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back