• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Price for Pokedex 3D Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwaters93

Ninja Vaporeon
Years
Does anyone know if there's going to be a price for the new upcoming Pokedex 3D Pro for the 3DS? I looked on the eShop's 'upcoming titles' section and it didnt list one, but a few months back I saw an online article saying it'd be $14.97 USD. I am hoping thats not the case, or at the very lease it will be free on the release date, but does anyone know for sure if there's going to be a price?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
It was 4.99 in the store when I looked it up before. Its been in the store since B2W2's release, but you can't purchase it until the 8th.

Online articles did a full conversion from yen which always turns out to be more than what we have to spend when it comes out.

Though I can see it being $9.99 when its released.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I remember seeing it for $19.99 in the store, but I'd be really happy if they released it at $10.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, I was referring to the eShop lol. I literally just checked and it actually doesn't have a price now, so I guess it's still up for speculation on the exact price.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Perhaps just keep checking Serebii for price updates and such till it's released. This doesn't really need to stay open though, so...

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back