• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Zekuromu - I didn't bother with making the Reveal Glass or Gracidea obtainable simply beause neither will work. Shaymin has to be a fateful encounter and the Reveal Glass fails without the Dream Radar Landorus activating the event properly.

The Lv. 105 isn't a bug so much as an unintended consequence, since it appears Challenge Mode ignores the level barrier. But I wanted that Zekrom to have Bolt Strike, so it's 100 in Normal Mode or bust! The trainer rosters doc has Normal Mode levels unless otherwise stated.

Now understands, Drayano. But, (serious) how changes forme that legends? That's mean, you can't generate items to change forme or special move (like Meloetta with Relic Song)? Ok, I may don't answer, that's a simple question about changing formes.

And Zekrom's level 105... I think you love challenges.

PokemonGiratinaX

2015 Edition.
Years
Aura Guardian Zach - I'm not sure how N's Pokémon are stored so I probably won't be doing that anytime soon, really. ;-; Oh, and thanks for the Harlequin report.

PokemonGiratinaX - Should say in the docs, but your first chance to get a Covenant Ore is the Togepi trade on Route 4.

G_Sylar - Thank you for commenting on the presentation! Barely anyone does that, despite how much effort I feel I put into it. ;-; Much appreciated!

PokémonShinySilver - I haven't even used NPRE. o.o There's support for Gen 5 map editing? I know Gen 4 has some stuff now, but I hadn't heard anything about Gen 5.

Gold011 - I started working on it in like... July, so the fast release in American terms isn't that surprising really. Hilbert and Hilda are currently in both versions, but they're rematchable, yeah. The Shiny Charm lowers the shiny chance to like.... somewhere in the 2000s range, I forgot the exact number.

Catastrophe_2 - Yeah, the rematching is intentional (for now). And yup, the legends are weird. There's some weird issues with the flags...

Seraphimon-sama - The Lv. 105 isn't a bug so much as an unintended consequence, since it appears Challenge Mode ignores the level barrier. But I wanted that Zekrom to have Bolt Strike, so it's 100 in Normal Mode or bust! The trainer rosters doc has Normal Mode levels unless otherwise stated.

Zekuromu - I didn't bother with making the Reveal Glass or Gracidea obtainable simply beause neither will work. Shaymin has to be a fateful encounter and the Reveal Glass fails without the Dream Radar Landorus activating the event properly.

Pokemon Trainer Kevin - Well, gbatemp is back now anyway, but yeah, I never did bring SG/SS over here. Probably should wait until it's a bit less buggy...

Linkdude231 - Better than BB/VW? Good to hear!

TrollShammy80 - There's no chance of a gen 2 hack, but Platinum's not totally impossible, I guess.

MasterLucario13 - I actually have half a mind to make Roxie tougher, funnily enough...

churchey - The keys issue is known now. Seems a save file is needed beforehand.
Hmm, the Sigilyph probably isn't really a glitch, but I might look into it.
Victini's probably a result of the legendaries screwing up big time as usual.
If you've got any wild examples that aren't Tyrogue, please let me know!
Yeah, the rechallenge thing is intentional. For now, anyway.

Yeah, admittedly the Electirizer and Magmarizer are a bit on the late side...
Gible missing was a slip-up on my part. It'll be somewhere next time.

JustRed - Yeah, DMCA complaint. :/ I'll reupload when I get bugs fixed.

Thanks for the reply, Drayano.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
churchey - The keys issue is known now. Seems a save file is needed beforehand.
The keys seem to have been programmed differently... I tried all keys AR and it worked but then emulator switches to pause mode until you remove the AR.
But if you set the key you don't have, you will have no problems activating it...
It must be really programmed differently...

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
hey Dreyano, you gonna go back and fix up the legendaries in BB/VW soon? its annoying searching for them. takes hours @.@

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
hey Dreyano, you gonna go back and fix up the legendaries in BB/VW soon? its annoying searching for them. takes hours @.@

Well you can't exactly expect them to be easy to find. They are Legendaries after all, meaning that they would have to be difficult to find.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
Guys can anyone please tell where is magmarizer and electirizer? I cant find it.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Guys can anyone please tell where is magmarizer and electirizer? I cant find it.

I have to buy then from the Route 9 store, as far as I know that's the only place you can get them.

btw, I love this game.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2012
What isn't working in this rom because I remember in the original Blaze Black I couldn't beat the 3rd gym because a certain event never happened but is it good? last time I tried to download black version I got yelled at haha but anyway does it require the Japanese Black 2 and White 2

slasherjdc

Slacker
Years
good for you, i don't want to sound like i bested you, but i did beat roxie on challenge mode too, but my team was:
Servine lvl 22
Lucario lvl 21
Kirlia lvl 20
Luxio lvl 20
and the only one capable of taking on roxie pokemon was fainted in the middle of the battle (kirlia), even she did used toxic spikes i still won : D
she not actually that hard(yes im on challenge mode), its much easier if you take a flying type with as well to avoid the spikes, just did it with a
lvl 19 Servine(spammed dragon rage suicide on as many of her pokemon as possible)
lvl 19 Lucario(poison immunity ftw)
lvl 19 Pigeotto(immune to toxic spikes and half her team is weak to flying)
lvl 18 Pikachu(luxury ball + soothe bell made that easy :P, mainly used it to confuse and thunderwave the annoying ones)
lvl 17 growlithe(took advantage of its intimidate and for some reason when i sent that out the enemies always tried to poison it so i just switched out to lucario to get a near gauranteed free turn)
i recommend a flying type and the growlithe->lucario trick(for the free intimidate) if anyone is really struggling with that fight

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
she not actually that hard(yes im on challenge mode), its much easier if you take a flying type with as well to avoid the spikes, just did it with a
lvl 19 Servine(spammed dragon rage suicide on as many of her pokemon as possible)
lvl 19 Lucario(poison immunity ftw)
lvl 19 Pigeotto(immune to toxic spikes and half her team is weak to flying)
lvl 18 Pikachu(luxury ball + soothe bell made that easy :P, mainly used it to confuse and thunderwave the annoying ones)
lvl 17 growlithe(took advantage of its intimidate and for some reason when i sent that out the enemies always tried to poison it so i just switched out to lucario to get a near gauranteed free turn)
i recommend a flying type and the growlithe->lucario trick(for the free intimidate) if anyone is really struggling with that fight

oh i see, anyways, better of the game to get more harder as i progress, you see, i stopped playing temporaly after defeating roxie, but now i'm ready to continue, and good team there, ny the way, do you also had any problem when battling roxanne before facing cheren's gym?

slasherjdc

Slacker
Years
oh i see, anyways, better of the game to get more harder as i progress, you see, i stopped playing temporaly after defeating roxie, but now i'm ready to continue, and good team there, ny the way, do you also had any problem when battling roxanne before facing cheren's gym?
yeh lol about twice as hard as the gym, i actually had to skip her do the trainers in the gym to get riolu to learn force palm(as it has no fighting moves till lvl 15 :/) then went back and EXP farmed her till all my pokes where lvl 15 before cheren as i have not and will not be checking the trainer roster document :P
EDIT: im not finding it overly hard yet but from the difficulty curve in blaze black I expect it to get much much harder....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
I saw this on the Project Pokemons thread for this, thought it would help some who don't use it.

Mirror:

Documentation & Patches: depositfiles(dot)com/files/ljp59rr6g

Hope this helps people who want to play.
Damn annoyance the 15 post thing.

slasherjdc

Slacker
Years
Where can you catch Tyrogue?
someone reported on the other thread that it can be found in Virbank Complex - Outside

on another note, dray are you planning on making luxio and luxray into Electric/dark like you did in BB/VW...i saw you added alot of dark types attacks to their level up moveset.(assuming you havnt already made them eletric/dark as it wasnt a lsited change in the documents.)

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
Well you can't exactly expect them to be easy to find. They are Legendaries after all, meaning that they would have to be difficult to find.
well, i mean people could wind up with a whole team of mewtwos then. i think it would be better if it was just a one time encounter, like BB2 & VW2

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Hey, i noticed something that might be a bug or glitch: After bianca teaches you how to catch a pokemon, you end up with 30 pokeballs in your bag instead of the 5 or 10 that she gives you normally.

PhoenixWright77

Pokémaster Attorney
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
It seems that the download links have been taken down by Nintendo. I already downloaded the game but I need the documents!

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hey, i noticed something that might be a bug or glitch: After bianca teaches you how to catch a pokemon, you end up with 30 pokeballs in your bag instead of the 5 or 10 that she gives you normally.

That's supposed to happen, it tells all the item changes in the Item/Trade changes document.

It seems that the download links have been taken down by Nintendo. I already downloaded the game but I need the documents!

I hope Drayano doesn't mind that I do this.

Here's the docs I uploaded to MediaFire.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ce9knege0j0n0nl

Drayano, if you want me to take this down, let me know. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
My god this hack is the greatest!
Drayno thank you for all this, I will be looking out for more hacks by you even though you said this would be your last for a while.
Just beat Colress outside Castelia and *#&@ that Fan Rotom! And also Burgh's Scyther, 1 Swords dance and it one shots my entire team,
Team as is after Colress:
Pluto (Lucario) 32
Hunter (Houndoom) 31
Beautiful (Beautifly) 31
Crazy (Lombre) 27
Loud (Loudred) 25
Girly (Kirlia) 24

Loving Beautifly's Stat boosts!
Also my goal to my fans on Www(dot)Facebook(dot)com/Cutietyranitar was to catch them all on this hack, Already have 90!

Back