• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Have You Ever Owned Thread [TCG Only!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
yes

Does anyone have houndoom from neo revelation? Love the artwork

8.jpg

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Nope, dont have that garchomp.

Has the next poster ever had Blue Eyes White.......... I mean Blaine's Arcanine from gym Challenge?

WAS

Years
I owned no.07 Charizard mint. :O And a no.04 Mewtwo (even thoguh extremely common card)

I collected from when the first deck was released, the Machop deck... which was released before the booster packs or other decks. Made for some boring gameplay, every had the same deck. Lol Ohhh 1997. I'd be cool to go back.

I gave an entire box of my all my cards, including foil binder to a kid that moved into my apartments when I was like 16. He was sitting on his stairs looking through his cards and the local kids came up to challenge him. They saw his basic deck, and few spar cards and literally shut him down and walked off. The kid was sitting there crying, he had just moved in, and couldn't even socialize with his Pokemon cards of all popular things. So, I walked over and dropped said box in front of him. His eye looked at the box, got wide and looked up at me "For me!?" Haha, that was worth it, even when I think back at all those cards I wish I still had.

Has anyone ever owned a full set of base foils from Red/Blue? IE: Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur??

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Yes to that

Anyone own the 1st edition jungle electrode error? It was a jungle electrode, but had the base set electrodes picture.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Yes, I have a Dunkles Glutexo (the German version of Dark Charmeleon).

Have you ever owned the Girafarig from Skyridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back