• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
Years
*sees Babos picture* I-I think something inside my head stopped working.

*looks at the other posts by Yuoaman* Finally! I want to see Steven get out of that nightmarish region, too. (Although some of the endings the others have written could work too).

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2014
Any idea how long it will be 'till the next update?

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Steve died before he could even make it to... where was he anyway? Anyway, he suffered a dementia attack and will never ever be the same.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I'm not going to raise anyone's hopes (fears?) and say the update is coming soon, but I have a pretty significant portion of the latter half of it scripted, so it is coming.

Yuoaman

Years
Before I forget: if any of you guys have any jokes and the like from earlier in the LP you want included or referenced in the finale, be sure to post and I'll shoehorn them in.

I even got my shoehorn ready.

17761.jpg

I also found out that when you use Google Image Search and use the terms "babos quartz" the picture of Neil Patrick Harris in my signature pops up on the first page. Everything I touch is tainted by the UNHOLYbear.

Edited to add:

Dammit, having a job where I don't have to do much gives me to much time to search Google Images. Since I had to see this, enjoy:

J_akira_y_ran_pokemon_quartz_by_misadvance.png

profmonk_nonapprove.png

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
There's not much quartz fanart, (although so many let's plays).

Creepy sometimes.

[edit]
Oh my god someone killed the mimikat and the copycatte copied him and died
QuartzDeath.jpg

[/edit]

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
There was quite a bit of fan art in Zorak's LP of Quartz. A bunch of stuff by RedChocobo I do believe

Yuoaman

Years
Well I'm not going to re-post that stuff in this thread since it's readily available in the original LP itself, and the first dozen or so updates of this LP are already an incredibly shameless rip-off of that one.

Yuoaman

Years
And the rest of it too.

Also there are some points in the script thus far that make me laugh, so I hope they'll go over well with you guys as well.

Yuoaman

Years
update G
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back