• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
So i am having a problem. I just got surf and the gym badge however I can't find any pokemon that can learn surf and magikarp is taking forever to level up. How might i catch a pokemon that can in fact learn surf?

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
So i am having a problem. I just got surf and the gym badge however I can't find any pokemon that can learn surf and magikarp is taking forever to level up. How might i catch a pokemon that can in fact learn surf?
I taught my Zigzagoon surf, It was a temporary thing.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
I am completely stuck on the rydrake wing trade, who do i trade it to?? i've read the hint "where do you go when you have a problem" but i just can't get it. please help!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Hey there poke community, I'm new here and didn't even know about hacked Pokemon gamed till about a few months ago. I've already played a ton of great hacks on my phone and am currently playing Snakewood-so far its beyond awesome, but I'm having a problem with the submarine part. I know I'm supposed to catch a ditto to get the warp key and get out but I can't seem to find it in the location it is supposed to be in-fact I can't find any Pokemon on the ground in the whole place I can only find Pokemon when I use surf. Someone please help me I can't figure out why I can't find DITTO

thebluecrab

Sign Language is Handy
Years
can someone give me an area adhering to whom I give the Rydrake Wing to? Seriously I have no idea. The cuterline's hint "Where you go when you have a problem" has been no help to me.

I found out! If yoy are having trouble figuring out where to go with the RYDRAKE WING, you go to the Meat house, surf in a pond on the eastern side of Fortree and there will be a cave called "rainy cave" go in there and find Don carnate and he will commence a battle with turmur!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
What reason is there for the Starters being who they are? Also does anyone know if I can catch a Heracross? Also how might I get a munchlax/snorlax?

Years
Hey there poke community, I'm new here and didn't even know about hacked Pokemon gamed till about a few months ago. I've already played a ton of great hacks on my phone and am currently playing Snakewood-so far its beyond awesome, but I'm having a problem with the submarine part. I know I'm supposed to catch a ditto to get the warp key and get out but I can't seem to find it in the location it is supposed to be in-fact I can't find any Pokemon on the ground in the whole place I can only find Pokemon when I use surf. Someone please help me I can't figure out why I can't find DITTO
I am sure Cutlerine has mentioned about the location of Ditto on the first page of the thread.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Hi there, i've basically finished the game, but haven't been able to use the miner dolls, can someone explain to me how i use them, ive got both the TM and the Doll in my inventory but when i talk to the blue rocks nothing happens except for a bit of dialog. many thanks

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
Please someone help me. I cannot find the Abandoned Mines for the life of me. I've been searching all over the internet. Everytime I find a video it shows an older version with the Sky Pillar on the east side of Pacifidlog City. I tried going over there but there are water currents preventing me. And then, when I used a "walk through walls" cheat to go over there nothing was even there. It was just empty with a big dive spot that I couldn't even dive in...Please someone...I can't play any other Pokemon hack until I've beaten this one...Pleeeaaasee...

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Please someone help me. I cannot find the Abandoned Mines for the life of me. I've been searching all over the internet. Everytime I find a video it shows an older version with the Sky Pillar on the east side of Pacifidlog City. I tried going over there but there are water currents preventing me. And then, when I used a "walk through walls" cheat to go over there nothing was even there. It was just empty with a big dive spot that I couldn't even dive in...Please someone...I can't play any other Pokemon hack until I've beaten this one...Pleeeaaasee...

You gain access to the abandoned mines After you have completed the story line within pacifilog town, which involves solving the mirror riddle

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2013
Is there a way back into Sootopolis if you leave? I left to buy some Revives and Full Restores and cannot find a way back in, any help would be appreciated.

DragonManipulator372

Draconic Hypnotist
Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2015
Okay, I somehow teleported to a place called ??? that looks exactly like my house but it's empty. When I try to leave, it says "I know today's the day I recieve my first pokemon" (I have a full team. o_O) "but I still want breakfast first. I checked the fridge and the sink and everything, but to no avail. Someone help me!

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Okay, I somehow teleported to a place called ??? that looks exactly like my house but it's empty. When I try to leave, it says "I know today's the day I recieve my first pokemon" (I have a full team. o_O) "but I still want breakfast first. I checked the fridge and the sink and everything, but to no avail. Someone help me!

You have to find your MOM. Isn't she there ??? ( you have to speak to her , she is supposed to be in the house you are right now )

Back