• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mystery Dungeon: PokéCommunity Edition (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm okay with Trook being a friendly, albeit irritating rival, whilst Tobias is the not-so-friendly rival. xD

Tbh the way I see Tobias and Hiro is that they hate each other so much they would feel empty without each other xD

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
So true. They'd be like, "UGH, I HAVE NO ONE TO HATE. THIS SUCKS. I NEED TO HATE SOMEBODY"

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
just a question, once we get through the tomb will we work on going to more expeditions into unknown dangerous places because I would really love that since we could schedule an expedition and in between expeditions people can "request" for help and make quests to earn certain object, money and FAME. Maybe we could do an expand thing with the strongest members leaving for another continent to set up shop there, along with every building the team base base.

Last edited:

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Yeah, I am also really curious on what exactly is going to happen once we enter the tomb.

I think Hiro would just be Troock's silent rival. A pokémon who he secretly looks up to and competes with, while in the end, the might be great teammates both striving to help other people. By the way, I finally made my first post a couple of hours ago. Forgot to mention that :P

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I haven't posted even once yet so is there anyone who wants to interact with Melody the Leafeon? c:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
If anybody would like to participate, Konzu90X is now open to all pokemon!

EDIT: I can see it now. "Tobias...I won't make it." "Don't you say that! You're going to pull through!" "Tobias...I..I..I hate you." *Tears flow down Tobi's eyes* "I hate you too! And when you make it through, we can make sweet hate to each other!" XD

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
They could write a song about how much Tobias and Hiro love to hate each other.

Spoiler:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
If that team doesn't happen I will be greatly disappointed x(

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Milran the alcoholic Miltank is now up for interaction! Who's game for a quick talk? He's just finished buying some from the berry dude!

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Oh, mR, I went ahead and robbed Milran like we discussed. Dunno if you wanna react to that, just though I'd let you know.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@PJ: Yeah, I saw that. :) I won't just take note of it, until the proper time comes.

I mean who missed 50 poke? It's like, I dunno, 5 Sticks or something.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
@gimmepie I would like to have Troock fight Hiro and lose and then be like: "I have to get stronger" somewhere in the first part of the RP is that okay?

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
i'm sorry but i'm going to 'go out' of the roleplay for some particular reason.
good luck guys!

Kranic

What did you say about my hair
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
So, who wants to interact with Hiro?

Well I've been waiting for you to finish up your Tobias shenanigans.

We could have a group (Kaizah + Hiro fanboys) meet each other at the dojo and maybe orchestrate something from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back