• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black hack: Pokémon Trial Black (Pokémon Black Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I am really busy with university, especially now. I haven't really have found time to work on this. I wanted to mention this is not dead, but it will take long, because I am planning some major changes, such as altering most evolution levels so that people don't have a fully evolved team by the third or fourth gym (the changes in the level curve and trainer rosters provoked that!). Also, edting movesets of so many Pokémon is huge, I am now with the Chansey line (still 1st gen!), and, considering I am editing evolution levels, this means trainer rosters and wild Pokémon will have to change accordingly. I have to change the levels Pokémon learn new attacks to make it consistent with the new evolution methods, so I'll also have to edit Pokémon before Chansey. As I said in my last post, I don't want to rush things, I'll think things calmly. Item Locations will also be modified, you'll be getting the Super Rod very soon in order to fish earlier.

I also found that my rom got corrupted and it didn't work on YSmenu, so I began to work on a clean Rom and now it works on YSMenu.

Something that is already almost done is changes to stats, and abilities of every Pokémon. Of course I will keep on changing little things, but for now I like how they are.

If you have some sort of suggestion, feel free to comment. You can try and see if you like the actual Beta. Although the final version will be much different, it would help me a lot if you told me if it's too easy, too hard, x Pokémon is overpowered, etc. (The Pokémon stats that I said I am happy with are not all in that Beta, though.)

b58

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 25, 2019
Is there a pokemon black version for gba?? Is this a game for gba??
Sorry for asking.... As i couldnt find a pokemon black rom(gba)... Plz help

Years
Is there a pokemon black version for gba?? Is this a game for gba??
Sorry for asking.... As i couldnt find a pokemon black rom(gba)... Plz help

No, sorry, this is a DS hack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of late I've been, when I have had time, writing documents on Pokémon changes. University isn't giving me much time, honestly... I have given many Pokémon some good Dream World abilities, that you won't be able to obtain, but opponents may use, to make the game harder. I have also worked on the level curve. I have already written a document on changes to evolutions and changes to attacks. I have even started working on a new ROM and I am redoing everything again.

There you have the documents with changes. Note that Pokémon and Moveset changes are unfinished, and the moveset changes need to be adapted to the new evolution levels. Pokémon now evolve later because as trainers have more Pokémon your team levels up faster. So this way you won't have a fully evolved starter for the fourth gym.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Last edited:

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
No, sorry, this is a DS hack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As of late I've been, when I have had time, writing documents on Pokémon changes. University isn't giving me much time, honestly... I have given many Pokémon some good Dream World abilities, that you won't be able to obtain, but opponents may use, to make the game harder. I have also worked on the level curve. I have already written a document on changes to evolutions and changes to attacks. I have even started working on a new ROM and I am redoing everything again.

There you have the documents with changes. Note that Pokémon and Moveset changes are unfinished, and the moveset changes need to be adapted to the new evolution levels. Pokémon now evolve later because as trainers have more Pokémon your team levels up faster. So this way you won't have a fully evolved starter for the fourth gym.

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

I hope you release the updated version soon! Good luck with the hack!

Years
Can a mod lock this thread, please?

As I am redoing the whole game, I believe that what is in this thread is far from what the final product will be, I will open a new thread when I advance more, as redoing every single Pokémon stats, abilities and moveset is very very long. I am working on this now, you see, the last Pokémon changes document ended with Azurill, and now I am with Marill Manectric, so progress is slow but I work on it everyday. Thanks a lot and expect the new thread not that late!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back