• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Sorry, I just feel like I'm being cheap by getting all of these shinies and not giving anything for them D:

God, all of these are so awesome, what to choose...

Would a shiny Metagross be possible? I'm trying to choose Pokemon that I'm not currently training, such as Ninetails, because it would take the fun out of training up to 100.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I need to change the name of my shop to "It's all free except for my vents" Cause I do not mind, I get to keep them and trade them at the same time, which Metagross was that please?

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Actually in that case, I'll take this Zoroark. I got back into Pokemon late last year, so I missed all of the events from B/W and B2/W2. :c

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Either one would be fine, really, just give me the one that's easiest to get a hold of. :)

FC is 2838 9084 1073

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Before I ask for any more, are you really okay just giving away clones like this for practically nothing? :P

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
Heh, whatever you say. Thanks again!

And no problem, take your time, and PM me when you're done with that. :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2014
I don't want to go too crazy with this sudden infinite supply of shinies, since I do like collecting them myself, I chose just these two for now.

Shiny Umbreon, Box 4, Shiny Ponyta, Box 3 of you Sunday Shiny Giveaway post,

Back