• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Foxes - Youth

Been getting into this lass lately thanks to Zedd's Clarity and Rudimental's Right Here in which she did vocal work on both songs. About time she released some non-collab solo work.

Years
Zedd - Clarity (feat. Foxes)

I mentioned this song in my last post, but hey I love everything about this song because it relates to my personality. And that epic video clip is one worth watching if you didn't see it yet.

Years
SynthR - The Last Prophecy

Since I saw someone playing it on Audiosurf, It just became one of my fav songs. When I got Audiosurf as well, I couldn't resist to play it too.

Sir Codin

Because when you're hating everything at the moment and have nothing but computer or car speakers...

Years
The Killers - Mr Brightside

I don't really like this song at all due to how overplayed it is. I still like most other songs by The Killers though.

Years
Enrique Iglesias - Heartbeat (feat. Nicole Scherzinger)

I love how well this collab turned out, Nicole is of course the leading lady of The Pussycat Dolls for those who were wondering.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Kamelot - March of Mephisto

I don't listen to symphonic power metal or any metal anymore nowadays but whenever i'm in the mood for some metal music, Kamelot always satisfy me.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
Years
Kamelot - March of Mephisto

I don't listen to symphonic power metal or any metal anymore nowadays but whenever i'm in the mood for some metal music, Kamelot always satisfy me.

Shagrath from Dimmu Borgir performs some vocals in that song.

Meshuggah Zone by HeadshockProductions. A nice vision of what Meshuggah would have sounded like on the Sega Genesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back