• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T - Gen 3 Tools

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
It's just you mate. Did you check Enable Saving? Because if that box isn't checked, nothing will be saved. Ever.

That's the problem I did enable saving and can edit stats just fine but I can't edit moves.

edit: I can actually edit existing moves but can't add any.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
That's the problem I did enable saving and can edit stats just fine but I can't edit moves.

edit: I can actually edit existing moves but can't add any.
Of course you can't add any moves, there's a limit to how many moves there are. You have to expand the number of moves available. Look up itman's tutorial on how to expand moves and follow it.
EDIT: Make sure you edit G3HS's ini after you expand your moves, or it won't register.

Last edited:

Agastya

Grinding failed. Item Grind level dropped by 3.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
contest move editor doesn't seem to be able to fully render the third combo for contest moves.

it's easiest to see in the elemental punches since they all have 2_ combos, their third combos are listed as x2 - Rage instead of what the other punches are.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 11, 2021
my table file is not working. is it corrupted. if it is corrupted what should i do

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 29, 2016
Please tell How to use this program?

Can we change animation of some move like splash to headbutt ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
G3T v2.6 just uploaded. I tested it in Windows XP, Seven and Windws 8.

Let me know if you still encounter a Table.ini bug, if so is the case, tell me which Operating System you're using.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 7, 2016
will something or can something similar or exactly like this be created to work for ds games such as black, diamond and gold ?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023

Let me know if you still encounter a Table.ini bug, if so is the case, tell me which Operating System you're using.

Works perfectly fine in Vista as well.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Oh i was wondering what that bug was. Didn't realize an update fixed it. Thank you!

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The Trainer Editor has same Bugs.
E.g. Chimchar by the Trainereditor get corruption...

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The Trainer Editor get freezed, if I give an Trainer Chimchar as Pokémon...

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
The Trainer Editor get freezed, if I give an Trainer Chimchar as Pokémon...

Considering this is Gen 3 Tools, i doubt Chimchar was part of it, unless you expanded the Pokemon numbers using GH3S or with some hex editing. So maybe try to look over the data you in which you gave Chimchar. Its probably a problem regarding your changes. But what do I know, its not my tool

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Ohh Sorry, thanks.
20.%20boogie.gif
But my Englisch hahahaha...

The Tool is the best what I see.

Edit: I can't repoint the Trainer Data. If I do that that don't save it. Yes I activate "Enabling saving" but the data get not chance...

Years
Oh! I must've derped somewhere with the v2.6 ...
Please don't use v2.6's Trainers Editor to edit trainers' Pokémon party. There is a chance I could made a major mistake with that feature.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 3, 2020
Is there any way in which we could give someone (i.e a rival) a shiny Pokémon?

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years

Hi,i'm having the Table.ini bug on win7

And P.S How do i edit the offsets at the ini's?
And it says that G3T V2.7 is released but where is tha link?

Back