• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EV trained, level 100 perfect speed Electivire here

Years
Yes, it's true. I've got a Jolly natured Electivire fully EV trained, and 31 speed IVs. He's been EV trained in: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 6 Sp. Def. Not sure about the Sp. Def, but I'm positive about Attack and Speed.

He knows
Earthquake
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch

What I want:

Other EV trained Physical Sweepers.
EV trained Special Walls
NO SHINYS
NO EVENTS

Basically other EV trained Pokemon.

The Electivire's speed is 317, and attack is about 368 if I can remember.

I'm really looking for a good EV trained Salamence, Tyranitar, Garchomp or Milotic.

Last edited:
Years
LOL. Don't worry, cloned ;)

I'm really looking to add more Pokemon to my team because Electivire just doesn't quite cut it. Dies too easily. But I'm still keeping one for myself. :)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
LOL. Don't worry, cloned ;)

I'm really looking to add more Pokemon to my team because Electivire just doesn't quite cut it. Dies too easily. But I'm still keeping one for myself. :)

Not that...

I just forgot about that Elekid and it's IV's

Years
:P

Well, it's kind of hard for me to use. I like more faster Pokemon, or someone who can withstand more hits. Basically anything that hits Electivire faints it... :\

So a Tyranitar can withstand lots, so can Garchomp and Salamence. Milotic I'd like too.

Years
Is the Garchomp EV trained with a good Nature? And I hate how people don't read the entire thread... "what for the electrive anything particular"

If you'd have read I said:

What I want:

Other EV trained Physical Sweepers.
EV trained Special Walls
NO SHINYS
NO EVENTS

Back