• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Haha, thank you. xD
I'm still thinking of other Pokemon she can catch...Glameow...Azurill...

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
I have a question. Is there anything resembled to the Safari Zone in it? Or is it sitll there? Because I have an idea for a member of her team if its okay with you but I kind of have to find out whether or not it still exists. Or if something similar in that same area is there now.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
I hadn't actually thought about where Erin is sitting. I guess next to Kassandra since that is normally where I place her. You could probably be next to her if you wanted to.

Years
Yes there is a Safari Zone.

And just to help you guys understand the boat I drew a picture XP
lolboat.png

I don't think I've been clear enough describing it.

As for where everyones sitting, I'm really not to sure XD

Trainer Kat

Years
Sarah's on the end farthest from the girls. I would assume that Derek's beside her, since she looked at his watch.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Okay then I was thinking this for the rest of her team if its all right:

Pidgey: First catch.

Dratini: I could see her spending enough time in the Safari Zone to catch it even if it meant using up a nice chunk of her money. Seeing as how when these guys evolve they become quite a powerhouse.

Pikachu: As her electric type.

Gyrados: Her water type. I see her more likely to use a Gyrados than any of the other water types for some reason.

Vulpix: For some reason, even if its a bit cutesy for her I could see her using one. Mostly because these guys can become pretty powerful.

Years
Okay then I was thinking this for the rest of her team if its all right:

Pidgey: First catch.

Dratini: I could see her spending enough time in the Safari Zone to catch it even if it meant using up a nice chunk of her money. Seeing as how when these guys evolve they become quite a powerhouse.

Pikachu: As her electric type.

Gyrados: Her water type. I see her more likely to use a Gyrados than any of the other water types for some reason.

Vulpix: For some reason, even if its a bit cutesy for her I could see her using one. Mostly because these guys can become pretty powerful.

That sounds great! I can't think of anything better.

Trainer Kat

Years
Are we limited to only catching 5 other Pokemon? ._.;;
If so...eek...I have to pick and choose...

I'd like to be able to switch them out occasionally, like in the game/anime. But if not, then I guess her team stands as:

Ursaring- Her starter, obviously.
Gallade- <333 Her size-zero-male-model defender
Vileplume- First catch. How cute.
Pachirisu- Well, duh. It's adorable.
Rapidash- So...girly...x3
Milotic- So pretty. She won't be thrilled with Feebas though. xD It could maybe be...a gift, or something. Like James and Magikarp. Hmm...

Oh, but there are so many more Pokemon I want for her...

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
That brings up a question about the Tournament. How is that going to be set up is it going to be like on the show, and if so if we are allowed more than five she will probably have others off to side for the purpose of the first rounds of the Tournament. But only for the first few once the first few have passed she would just be using her main team.

Years
Are we limited to only catching 5 other Pokemon? ._.;;
If so...eek...I have to pick and choose...

I'd like to be able to switch them out occasionally, like in the game/anime. But if not, then I guess her team stands as:

Ursaring- Her starter, obviously.
Gallade- <333 Her size-zero-male-model defender
Vileplume- First catch. How cute.
Pachirisu- Well, duh. It's adorable.
Rapidash- So...girly...x3
Milotic- So pretty. She won't be thrilled with Feebas though. xD It could maybe be...a gift, or something. Like James and Magikarp. Hmm...

Oh, but there are so many more Pokemon I want for her...
The possibilities for Sarah are so open ended, it's going to be a hard decision. I love the idea of Milotic XD

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Another question. Yes I am in a very inquisite mood today. Can I make a character that tags along with Erin?

Years
That brings up a question about the Tournament. How is that going to be set up is it going to be like on the show, and if so if we are allowed more than five she will probably have others off to side for the purpose of the first rounds of the Tournament.

Oh wow, I haven't even begun to plan the gym battles yet! Let alone the tournament XD

I assure you our characters wont make it to a gym for awhile ;3 Hehe

Oh and a note on your Pokemon team, some of you (not all of you, that would just make them not speical at all) are welcome to have one none battling Pokemon. Somewhat like Misty and her Togipi.

Trainer Kat

Years
._. Sarah...should have...a Clefairy as a non-battler.
That or Jigglypuff.
Hmm...
;_; This is so hard.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Yeah well my Mom is always complaining about me thinking too far in advance. Its a habbit.

But as a non-battler Pokemon? I have a hard time seeing Erin with one of those. So she'll probably be one of the ones without a non-battler. I could see her Pidgey used more for travel than battle purposes with him still being trained and battle every once and a while though.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
But on another note about my earlier question:

Can I make a character that tags along with Erin?

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
Years
Okay. About learning moves. Are our Pokemon going to be restricted to four moves like in the game, or unlimited according to types and TMs like in the show?

I don't know what is with me today. I don't usually ask this many questions. And because of this I've made more posts today than I have in the last week let alone the last month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back