• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
I'm going to be honest here. I'm bored. Sooo I stormed the most weird and crazy idea on combining Would You Rather type questions with Pokemon related subjects. Here how the game goes you first have to answer the question that the person above asked you. Then on the same post you have to create a question for the next person to answer. And the question you have to create must be creative, hard deciding, messed up, crazy and also have a worst possible punishment if picken so the person can be "screwed over" for both options for each question.

Answer if you dare! We won't judge you on your answer (we might though >=), lol. I'll begin.

Question 1 - Would you have a pinky sized Eelektrik covered with barbed wire crawl up into your buttocks OR Have Whiscash give birth in your mouth.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
I... I pick the first one *shudder*.

Would you rather eat a Caterpie or share a bed with a Jynx?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
I would rather eat a Caterpie (Please forgive me) then the second option....

Would you rather be chased by a human-hungered Pikachu or always be cursed with Shuppet stalking you, waiting for the perfect moment to eat you live?[/toomuchcreepypasta]

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I'd rather be stalked by a human-hungry Pikachu. At least he's a cute Pokemon.

Would you rather get hit by an Aeroblast with a Flying Gem or a Sacred Fire with a Fire Gem?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
1st option please! I don't feel like getting burned (with double the damage, no less).

Would you rather be loved by a crazed Jynx or be forever hated by Charizards?

Last edited:

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Would you rather be loved by a crazed Jynx or be forever hated by Charizards?

First one! I don't want a dragon to try an kill me everyday!

Question - Would you rather wear Bronzong on your head and have some one hit it with a hammer like gong, really hard! for 3 minutes OR Wake up on a bed covered with Cacturn and Cacnea?

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Second option, I'm almost deaf & the first option is mostly likely to damage my ears to the point where I can't hear anything.

Would you rather be stalked by a Stunfisk where he would even stalk while you sleep or be always be taunted by a mentally insane Cubone?

Last edited:
Years
I'll take the insane Cubone. Stunfisk is just too creepy for me. The Cubone might say that my dad smells of winterberries but I won't care.

Would you rather have your belongings constantly stolen by a Plusle or have a Hitmonlee Muay Thai kick you once a day?

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
Years
I'll take the kick because I hate when my stuff is missing

Would you rather be attacked by a savage Zangoose (basically ripped limb from limb), or bit by a Seviper (it poisons you)

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I pick the first one. At least I don't die a slow painful death that way.

Would you rather have a Snorlax lay on top of you, or have a Braviary drop you from 3,000 feet in the air?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second options. I'll have a few second to live before I die, Snorlax sitting on me sounds painful.

Question - Would you rather have a Qwilfish in your mouth and make it bloat itself OR Have a standard UFC fight (4 rounds, full contact, with low blows, intimidating, teasing, mockering and **** talking allowed) with either Blaziken, Emboar, or Infernape with the prize money 10 million dollars on IF you win and if defeated you receive nothing except a paid funeral .

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
The second one. At least I have a chance at surviving? xD

Would you rather have to eat a part of Garbordor, or the sludge of a Muk.

(I just want to note that no one should be taking this seriously, and to remember that this is just a game. Obviously I swear I hope not no one here wants any of this to happen to someone... though I would have to question how it would happen because this is Pokemon we're speaking of here. xD; )

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years

[FONT=Segoe UI said:
(I just want to note that no one should be taking this seriously, and to remember that this is just a game. Obviously I swear I hope not no one here wants any of this to happen to someone... though I would have to question how it would happen because this is Pokemon we're speaking of here. xD; )[/FONT]

And just imagine the pain and suffering if you do go through the punishment. Like its life scarring actions your doing to yourself to save your life. Or be killed either way.

And..you didn't really pick what punishment from those two Pokemon sooo I'm gonna make one on the spot and say be killed by it. I say Mewtwo. I'll be soo legendary be killed by Mewtwo.

Question - Would you rather be immortal and have Wailord eat you, swallow you, go through its stomach and digested system then be pooped out. OR Be immortal (but can feel pain) and have Groudon constantly stomp on you for 24 hours.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
The first one. I don't want to have to feel that kind of pain.

Would you rather have your feet in a block of cement and placed in front of an avalanche of Golem, or have a Rayquaza carry you all the way up into the highest layers of the atmosphere where you explode from the pressure differentials?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmmm, gotta be the second one, I've always wondered what it'd be like if it was raining me...

Would you rather drown a Pachirisu or oven roast a Croagunk?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I'll go with the second one. I've heard frog tastes like chicken.

Would you rather be hacked in half by a Haxorus's tusks or be blown up by 50 Electrode using Explosion all at once?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second one totally I would be on the front page of hundends of newspapers being known as "The dude who got blown away by Electrodes" and I'd be LEGENDARY!

Would you rather receive a full swing of a wine whip to the kneecap by Venasaur at full strength OR have a Garchomp forcefully run its claw along both your top and bottom gum lines?

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
Years
Either way I would have to go for 1 because all Garchomp love me!

Would you rather have "woohoo" with a Jynx or go back in time and sit around in space waiting for Arceus to kill you.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
TBH...First one I rather get plowed by Jynx then wait for Arceas,he take too long.

Would you rather be fed feet first into a hungry Sharpedo OR run over feet first by rolling Donphan?

Back