• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Radiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Project Radiance [Recruitment Closed!]

Introduction
Hey everyone! I'm Nigel, better known as Pinkish Purple :) This is my second attempt at a team thread, and hopefully, this will be more successful than the previous one which lasted only about 15 days. I am working on a project called Pokemon Radiance, and I hope that I'll be able to at least release a beta of it and possibly even complete it.

Current Projects
Pokemon Radiance
Base: FireRed (BPRE)

[Storyline will be available shortly after I clear some things up.]

Hiring
Titlescreen Designers
Scripters
Beta Testers
OW Spriters
Animators

Application Form
Code:
[CENTER]Level of Experience (According to you)
Skills
Applying as
Proof of work
Contact Info
Will you be loyal?[/CENTER]

Current Members
- Pinkish Purple (Superutility)
- DeltaSalamence (Superutility)
- M.L (Animator)
-Rivn (Titlescreen Designer)
- zebaadee (Beta Tester)

Last edited:

Crimnor

» imperishable
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 31, 2020
I can design and insert a titlescreen if you want me to.

As requested, here is my application form.

Level of Experience: I would give myself a 9/10.
Skills: Everything except spriting which is not necessary when it comes to titlescreens.
Applying as: Titlescreen Designer
Proof of work: On request via private message since I am not allowed to post images yet.
Contact Info: Skype, private message or whatever
Will you be loyal?: Since it's just the titlescreen, yes. Wont take that long.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
What do you meen by animator? You meen animate tiles insert animations door animations titlescreen animations?

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
What do you meen by animator? You meen animate tiles insert animations door animations titlescreen animations?

Perhaps all of the above ^^

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
I can insert tile animations and create them although creating isnt my favourite.... I have done alot of animation insertion into games im currently in my exam term at school and havent learnt door animations yet but yea
ProoF:
flower_animation_by_mllm-d4iktig.gif

If you want more i can only send you a ips file with a whole bunch of animations in :)
Cinatact info msn or skype ok cheerio

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I can insert tile animations and create them although creating isnt my favourite.... I have done alot of animation insertion into games im currently in my exam term at school and havent learnt door animations yet but yea
ProoF:
flower_animation_by_mllm-d4iktig.gif

If you want more i can only send you a ips file with a whole bunch of animations in :)
Cinatact info msn or skype ok cheerio

Why, your talent is hard to come around! You're in :) I hope you stay active ^^

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
I'm glad this is working out. It'd be beneficial to get those other hackers you told me about, Pinkish Purple. After all, we're trying to end up somewhat like Sienna; a team of either extremely experienced people or staff.

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2013
Level of Experience (According to you)- 6/10 Skills - playing the game, and finding bugs Applying as - beta tester Proof of work - i've played pokémon all my life? Contact Info - skype Will you be loyal? - yeah, playing will be enjoyable! :)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Level of Experience (According to you)- 6/10 Skills - playing the game, and finding bugs Applying as - beta tester Proof of work - i've played pokémon all my life? Contact Info - skype Will you be loyal? - yeah, playing will be enjoyable! :)
The project is still a long way from release. But I don't mind one right now. You 're accepted!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Guys, this thread needs to be more active! Please have a look at the features above and give me some comments/suggestions!

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2013
Hey, I have some cool ideas for a story line.. I could tell you them and I can be a storyline writer/idea guy or something? It's fine if you don't, but I have one or two cool ideas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back