• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2021
It's just a suggestion, but maybe you should start a new topic for this hack. So you could update the first post and ''erase'' what happen in the previous pages about DRG not comming back. Just an idea as I mention, but that would clean up the topic IMO.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's just a suggestion, but maybe you should start a new topic for this hack. So you could update the first post and ''erase'' what happen in the previous pages about DRG not comming back. Just an idea as I mention, but that would clean up the topic IMO.
First, team must be assembled before they can think of making new thread =)

Years
This idea is great Pokemon Dark Rising the 1st game at start was like alot hard but this one seems to be easy :) hope download link cooming soon :3

ZakTheManaic

Zak The Awesome Maniac
Years
Well keep up the good work cause im excited for this. I am still in the middle of playing Dark rising 1 cause theres so much in it. I hope there is a lot in this too.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
D: I hope she changes her mind and continues it. Or gives somebody permission to finish it, because after playing DR1 I just wanted to play DR2. It was the best hack I've played out of probably around 30-40. It had its bugs here and there, but was still an amazing game with a killer story in it. I just hope DR2 will live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back